Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) (10191 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
An Oklahoma pastor's wife and her lover have been arrested for the murder of her husband after plotting to kill him after they all had a party in a hotel.

Kristie Evans, 47, and her lover Kahlil Deamie Square, 26, have been arrested for the murder of her 50-year-old husband, David Evans. David was the pastor at Harmony Free Will Baptist Church in Ada, Oklahoma.

According to police, he and his wife had had at least one party with Square at a Super 8 hotel.

Their group romance began several months ago, according to police.

'The three of them, Kristie, Kahlil and David, had a sexual relationship.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9414349/amp/Oklahoma-pastors-wife-lover-arrested-murder-husband.html?__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kristie and Kahlil also had a separate sexual relationship, just the two of them,' Capt. Beth Green, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said.

After engaging in group sex, Kristie and Khalil kept sleeping together.

She complained to Khalil that her husband called her a 'fat LovePeddler' and that she wanted him dead because he was so 'verbally abusive'.

On March 22, Khalil entered the couple's family home while they were sleeping and shot the pastor dead in his bed, according to police.

He then fled the scene and Kristie called 911, claiming an intruder had broken in and killed him.

Four days later, she confessed to police that she and her lover had planned the murder.

She said she gave him the gun, a box of bullets and left the backdoor of their home open for him to enter through.

Both have been booked into county jail on first degree murder charges.

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
The couple had been married for decades.

The trio started meeting for threesomes at a Super 8 hotel several months ago, according to police.

It's unclear how the couple met Khalil, or how their party plans came about in the first place.

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
The man caused his death. Yes I said what I said. How you go see black man invite am for thr3esome? Black men wey their gbola dey breathe. Gbola wey get muscle wey dey gym. Wey veins full everywhere. Looking at the white bros him gbola fit no pass cigarette size. Bros nack madam she saw the light. Madam compare the shuke shuke husband to big mamba wey dey hit dey enter brain. Gbola wey dey burst brain. grin

Na that one make her kill the husband. No be to secure big mamba. Na for punishing her with shuke shuke cigarette size nacking for over 30 years.

Rip to him..... I meant rest in prick

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by dynicks(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
The pastor must have really loved his wife so much as to have invited a third party just to fulfil his wife's sexual needs...but on the long run, he started having this feeling of disgust and and uncleaniness bout the whole shit..... Unfortunately the wife's centre of pleasure had already been colonized and rewired by the foreign body(new preeq) which she wasn't eager to lose any time soon....

you see this thing called PREEQ eh!

To all the ladies,..THE FUTURE IS !!PREEQY"!!.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
What a shameful act. Fear women!

1 Like

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
shocked
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by heendrix(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
With this ugly black preek??

Well i'm not suprised cuz women has always been a disgrace to humanity since creation sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Damn!!

The black dude is 47 and the pastor is 50? The pastor looked 65.

I wondered what she offered that black.dude that was so enticing for him to commit murder on her behalf... Love? Money? Tears? Cuz it's definitely not pūssy!!

Modified: the black dude is 26,not 47. Thanks to those who corrected me
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Henix(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by tit(f): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Alhamdulillahi

1 Like

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Liposure: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
They got him. Beware of them if you intend to live long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by mountmoriah(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is one of the highest degree crime

Meanwhile I sell hardwood for roofing

Check my signature
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by thorpido(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mad world.
So party is the ministry the Baptist pastor was called to do?Abasi mbok. sad

He dined with the devil and the devil gave him a meal ticket.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Enoch07: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
the same person you do 3som wit
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
A pastor and his wife having 3some with his wife's lover (probably introduced to the pastor by his wife). The pastor brought this upon himself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The man caused his death. Yes I said what I said. How you go see black man invite am for thr3esome? Black men wey their gbola dey breathe. Gbola wey get muscle wey dey gym. Wey veins full everywhere. Looking at the white bros him gbola fit no pass cigarette size. Bros nack madam she saw the light. Madam compare the shuke shuke husband to big mamba wey dey hit dey enter brain. Gbola wey dey burst brain. grin

Na that one make her kill the husband. No be to secure big mamba. Na for punishing her with shuke shuke cigarette size nacking for over 30 years.

grin grin
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by luminouz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:

U be fòol! grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by starbuck(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Reason why it is good to stick to one partner to avoid stories that touch angry angry

To think he was a pastor, what was he preaching to his congregation then...

8 Likes

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by punisha: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
luminouz:
Damn!!

I wondered what she offered that black.dude that was so enticing for him to commit murder on her behalf... Love? Money? Tears? Cuz it's definitely not pūssy!!

read to understand and not to post rubbish.

1 Like

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
starbuck:
Reason why it is good to stick to one partner to avoid stories that touch angry angry

To think he was a pastor, what was he preaching to his congregation then...

I wonder.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by ShaqFu: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Okay and these guys are suppose to be Christians? lipsrsealed
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by PlayerMeji: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Very popular death theme in Yankee
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Duplexxx: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Evil woman

The feature is woman
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by luminouz(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
punisha:

read to understand and not to post rubbish.
K
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Richy4(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
The story line would be nice for an Adult movie especially when a black man is involved.... Embellish it here and there and boom!!! A True live Adult 18+ movie is born
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
luminouz:
Damn!!

Black dude is 26 not 47
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by padi94(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wow 3some ...
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mmmmm... He has a lot to explain to God grin
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by 2shaw: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Average American na 6.1ft
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rest in peace. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! / EFCC To Appeal Acquittal Of Robert Azibaola, Goodluck Jonathan's Cousin / Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.