Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency (5054 Views)

CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text / EMBARRASSING! CNN Interviews Soldiers On Front Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by jagudaman: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by Solomon227(m): 1:38am On Sep 23, 2010
A Madman demonstarting his madness as usual. Still cant understand why diz man is still not in jail yet?!
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by ada24: 2:20am On Sep 23, 2010
is this man for real

obviously I am seeing how Abacha stabilised the country (sarcasm!!!)

if this man becomes the president next year Nigeria is finished - in fact its finished now that people are actually encouraging this thief to contest
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by koruji(m): 2:56am On Sep 23, 2010
This is the level of "intelligence" IBB is offering Nigerians.

He is really calling Nigerians "stu.pid", if you pay close attention.

IBB compares himself to the current arrangement thusly: "I said I was going to conduct a free and fair election, and I did".

When he wakes up the day after the election of 2011 we'll dispatch a messenger to his doors with the message "We said we are going to conduct a free and fair election, and we did" AND YOU WERE NOT EVEN A CANDIDATE.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by bkbabe97y(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2010
This dude is insane! Well, I think his message his for the likes of Eziachi and [b]MENTAL[/b]gong anyways!
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by OAM4J: 3:41am On Sep 23, 2010
Honestly this man is foolish. who does he take us for?
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
Brb
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by dadde(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
can u all see why they call him maradona. he keep dogging the question:why did cancel June 12. he hides under the lies that it is in the the interest of the majority. lier
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by ozenyen(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
this old fool will not shut up
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
i wonder what this old man wants.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by ceasyc(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
dis man is senseless. hasnt he done enuf damage? b4 he became H.O.S  it was 1naira to $1
then everytin changed. y r there so many wicked n unreasonable ppl out there 4 pete's sake

"OBASANJO, IBB & ATIKU were on a plane. Obasanjo said, I can throw down N1000 & make someone happy, IBB said, I can throw down 2 N500 notes & make 2 people happy & Atiku said, I can throw down 5 N200 to make 5 people happy. D pilot heard them & said to himself "idiots", I can throw 3 of u down & make 150million people happy, REGISTER & VOTE WISELY." LOL

that is if dem no rig d vote = ppl clearly dont want dis man 2 rule us again, mr looter, mr thiefy thiefy, didnt u c how dey buried abacha n yar adua = no money or properties were buried wit him = THEY LEFT IT ALL = EVERYBODY GO DIE N LEAVE WITH ABSOLUTELY NUTIN MUMU
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by Olaisrich(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
yoruba vote, hausa vote,ibo vote & every other ethnic groups in an election that turned out to be the best so far in the history of this country, when nobody knows the meaning of ZONING, and our political parties were not not tribalistic base then MARADONA annul the election,and you think nigerians will forget that in a hurry. it is only fleshy wound that heals quickly, emotional & mental jnes takes a very long time to heal.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by victorazy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
who cares
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by vicknesh: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
june 12 was annulled because security reports showed that abiola is a drug pusher cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by martinosi: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2010
ceasyc:

dis man is senseless. hasnt he done enuf damage? b4 he became H.O.S  it was 1naira to $1
then everytin changed. y r there so many wicked n unreasonable ppl out there 4 pete's sake

"OBASANJO, IBB & ATIKU were on a plane. Obasanjo said, I can throw down N1000 & make someone happy, IBB said, I can throw down 2 N500 notes & make 2 people happy & Atiku said, I can throw down 5 N200 to make 5 people happy. D pilot heard them & said to himself "idiots", I can throw 3 of u down & make 150million people happy, REGISTER & VOTE WISELY." LOL

that is if dem no rig d vote = ppl clearly dont want dis man 2 rule us again, mr looter, mr thiefy thiefy, didnt u c how dey buried abacha n yar adua = no money or properties were buried wit him = THEY LEFT IT ALL = EVERYBODY GO DIE N LEAVE WITH ABSOLUTELY NUTIN MUMU

CLASSIC!!!!
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by sharkins(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
vicknesh:

june 12 was annulled because security reports showed that abiola is a drug pusher cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

You are a dumbass.

By law, the party takes action n not annulling the entire election. U shld hear urself. I don't tink u were born or wise enof duringthat period if not,
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by acbnetwork: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2010
O i see! He did not even admit that he regrets annuling the elections, did you all see the ways he was fast to correct the interviewer when he asked him if he regrets his actions? Nigerians pls lets be wise.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by icare1: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
BUT THERE HAS BEEN SUBSEQUENT ELECTIONS AFTER JUNE 12.

IF SOMEONE LOST YOUR PROPERTY AND ANOTHER GIVES A NEW ONE IN REPLACEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT INSIST THAT THE OLD ONE BE REPLACED.

JUNE 12 CAN NEVER COME BACK , 17YRS AFTER, IF IBB CHOOSE TO CONTEST HE HAS THE RIGHT.NOBODY HAS TAKEN HIM TO COURT OVER JUNE 12 OR DEATH OF MKO.

INSULTING HIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN HIM.

MANY NIGERIANS HAVE BROKEN  MANY PROMISES TO PEOPLE AROUND THEM , MARRIAGE VOWS, BUT  THEY THINK ANNULMENT OF AN ELECTION IS WORST. HONESTLY NO.A SMALL THIEF IS SAME AS A BIG THIEF.NOBODY IS MORE SINLESS.

IF HE KILLED GOD IS HIS JUDGE NOT NIGERIANS.GOD CREATED ALL PERSONS.

NO MAN BUILDS A HOUSE TO DESTROY IT, IF IBB DID NOT WANT TO HAND OVER POWER HE WOULD HAVE RIGGED ELECTIONS FOR TOFA, BUT HE WAS NOT MARADONNA ENOUGH TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGERIANS AND THE SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL THAT WAS BEHIND THE ANNULMENT.

OF A TRUTH IBB HAS DONE MORE FOR NIGERIA, THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT

I AM NOT CAMPAGNING FOR IBB, BUT I CHOOSE TO BE DETACHED FROM EMOTIONS, PAST, AND NOISE.IF GOD CONTINUES TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST,HE WOULD HAVE MADE MAN IN VAIN.MEN THAT HAVE MADE MOST IMPACT FOR GOD ARE THE WORST CRIMINALS EVER.WHAT MATTERS IS THE HEART, A LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE ITS SKIN BUT THE HEART CAN CHANGE.GOD ONLY KNOWS IT BUT CAN REVEAL IT.

PEOPLE ARE QUICK TO JUDGE THAN TO UNDERSTAND DEPTHS OF ISSUES BECAUSE THEY ARE RULED BY FEELINGS, HMM, IF GOD IS RULED BY FEELINGS THE WORLD IS DEAD, THERE IS NO SAINT ANY WHERE, BUT REPENTANCE.

THE FACTOR TO ELECT A CREDIBLE LEADER IS NOT CHARISMA, NOT HOW MANY BUT MANIFESTO ie PROMISE AND PLAN, IF YOU MAKE A PROMISE , HOW WILL YOU CARRY IT OUT(PLAN) OTHERWISE THE PROMISE IS VAGUE.

NIGERIANS SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT FOLOWING THE ASPIRANTS CLOSELY TO UNDERSTAND THERE MANIFESTO RATHER THAN CHANNELING THERE ENERGY TO INSULTS AND VENDETTA IT WILL NOT GIVE NIGERIA A CREDIBLE LEADER, AT WORST IGNORE.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by shakara4u(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
the fool(thief) keeps dodgin questions, look who's talking of transparency($12 billion)!!!!!!!i love nigeria,i really do, and am going to vote, but if someone like IBB rig himself to office then,i will have to give up on this beloved country, (kidnappers,robbers,bokko haram)they won't even need to brainwash me.will willingly offer myself,

Abacha stabilized the country!!!!!!IBB God will judge you, you are telling us it was all planned,morever he(abacha) saved you from Major ORKAR[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by emmydee(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
IBB is no longer the evil we all tot in those days. We have seen worst evil leaders
We have seen worst looters. We have seen worst 'focusless' leaders.
We have seen our economy being badly mismanaged by our leaders after IBB
Nigerians have seen a lot more.

We shouldn't focus so negatively on IBB as if he is d solution to our problems.

If Nigerians should stop IBB from going back to Aso Rock, our problems of corruption,
embezzlement, poor infrastructures, mediocrity, boko haram, recklessness, week judicial system,
poor police force, inflation of contract values, etc, will still remain with us.

Therefore, lets face our issues. We shall begin with an election we can say is CREDIBLE! Register and vote. make sure you vote. It is not about stopping IBB. If he has been destined to go back to aso rock, we can't stop him.
Thank u.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
I think its time people of Nigeria stand up and fight for nigeria if not,how many wasted generations have we counted already
very soon the nation might become a wasted nation
lets fight ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by buffnaija: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by buffnaija: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
this guy is a dumbass. he has nothing to offer.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by real4jesus: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
IBB YOU ARE A BASCLAFUL!
MAY YOU SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP
MAY UR HOME BE STABILIZED THE WAY ABACHA STABILIZED NIGERIAN
MAY YOUR FAMILY BE RIPPED APART WITH DESTRUCTION
MAY YOU WALK ON EARTH AS DESTITUED ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE
MAY YOU DIE A DISGRACEFUL DEATH
MAY YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME DIE BAD DEATH AND LIVE IN SHAME AND EMBARASSEMENT ALL THE DAYS OF THEIR LIFE!
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by beeman80: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
ibb for christ sake should go and bury his head in utmost shame.he is a disgrace to the unity of nigeria and here is talikng about interest of the nation.this is a huge slap on the faces of nigerians.did cnn ask him what he knew about dele giwa's death?this man is so evil that he dines with the devil openly.he should spend the rest of his miserable old age in that town of his.we dont want another anulled election,we dont want another face of strikes,we dontt want another face of riots.pls ibb go and sit down we do not want you ever again.u were the most corrupt president we ever had and most of all a dictator of the highest order.i can go on and on.i hate this dude's guts men.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by nanidee(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
real4jesus:

IBB YOU ARE A BASCLAFUL!
MAY YOU SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP
MAY your HOME BE STABILIZED THE WAY ABACHA STABILIZED NIGERIAN
MAY YOUR FAMILY BE RIPPED APART WITH DESTRUCTION
MAY YOU WALK ON EARTH AS DESTITUED ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE
MAY YOU DIE A DISGRACEFUL DEATH
MAY YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME DIE BAD DEATH AND LIVE IN SHAME AND EMBARASSEMENT ALL THE DAYS OF THEIR LIFE!

ouch!! IBB is in deep s**t cheesy cheesy
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by funkybaby(f): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
abacha stabilized nigeria 
and he deserves credit for it 

IBB is insane !! see the i.d.i.o.t grinning. no remorse whatsoever.
when will someone put a bullet in this dude head  undecided
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by Chimanet(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
since no court of law have found IBB guilty of all the alledge crimes then he is free to contest elections in nigeria, is now left for you to vote for him if you find him credible enough for your vote
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by naso2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
The man says it was wrong that the elections were annulled but he does not regret it. grin grin

SEE ARROGANCE.
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by andyanders: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
THAT MAN IBB IS A WASTE AND A COMPLETE SHAMELESSMAN.IS HE GOING TO ASO ROCK TO LOOK FOR WHT? HIS PANT? OR HE LEFT HIS TROUSER OR SOME MONEY HE COULD NOT GO WITH? HE CANNOT MAKE A CHANGE
Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by unipol(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
Chimanet:

since no court of law have found IBB guilty of all the alledge crimes then he is free to contest elections in nigeria, is now left for you to vote for him if you find him credible enough for your vote
[/qif

in nigeria there is no justice, so his money got him freedom, but very soon he shall no longer be free.

Re: Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency by Kabikala(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
For all the people that died as a result of the annulment of June 12 election, IBB will die a painful and shameful death!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Steals Show At Yuguda’s Rally. Pdp Crowd Chanted,“we Don’t Want Jonathan" / Building The List Of Notable UNN Alumni / In Fela's Voice 2.8 Billion Dollars Oil Money Is Missing(SCAMBUHARI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.