Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Having A Side Hustle In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Having A Side Hustle In Agriculture (574 Views)

I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having A Side Hustle In Agriculture by Agriconsultant(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2019
Its a well known fact that agriculture is one of the IN thing in the world now

And tapping into it is just being sensible. Because doing business is sensible

But with the rush in and crash out situations, so many people have come to believe that agriculture cannot be done by anybody(as if na angels we be)

But truthfully, agriculture is not something you just dabble into. But really is there anything you just dapple into?

Just the way you take your time to plan and strategize about starting any kind of business, agriculture also demands that.

Having agriculture as a side hustle just requires strategy. There are tons of side hustles in agriculture and you can pick the one that suits your schedule and finance.

Myth1: Agriculture is not for everybody
Fact1: Agriculture is for everyone, just be resilient and dogged

Myth2: you need big money to go into agriculture even as a side hustle
Fact2: Agriculture can be started as small as possible. You don't have to start with farming, you can start with mushrooms production right in your room.

Myth3: There are more farmers and produce than the population.
Fact3: information is one of your greatest assets in agriculture. In One area it is in surplus and its in demand in another area. Your job is to find where its in demand.

These and so many other limiting beliefs holding people from trying out agriculture and I think another thing is laziness. Everyone just want to produce and take to mile12. Lol.

So my point today is this; if you need a side hustle, you can actually do agriculture and you will trive.

Of course you know well to do your due diligence and also talk to expert. Don't rely on google alone oh.

You can also talk to me. I am an Agriconsultant.

Until next time
Xoxo

Re: Having A Side Hustle In Agriculture by hopevalley: 7:58pm On May 13, 2019
Agriconsultant:
Its a well known fact that agriculture is one of the IN thing in the world now

And tapping into it is just being sensible. Because doing business is sensible

But with the rush in and crash out situations, so many people have come to believe that agriculture cannot be done by anybody(as if na angels we be)

But truthfully, agriculture is not something you just dabble into. But really is there anything you just dapple into?

Just the way you take your time to plan and strategize about starting any kind of business, agriculture also demands that.

Having agriculture as a side hustle just requires strategy. There are tons of side hustles in agriculture and you can pick the one that suits your schedule and finance.

Myth1: Agriculture is not for everybody
Fact1: Agriculture is for everyone, just be resilient and dogged

Myth2: you need big money to go into agriculture even as a side hustle
Fact2: Agriculture can be started as small as possible. You don't have to start with farming, you can start with mushrooms production right in your room.

Myth3: There are more farmers and produce than the population.
Fact3: information is one of your greatest assets in agriculture. In One area it is in surplus and its in demand in another area. Your job is to find where its in demand.

These and so many other limiting beliefs holding people from trying out agriculture and I think another thing is laziness. Everyone just want to produce and take to mile12. Lol.

So my point today is this; if you need a side hustle, you can actually do agriculture and you will trive.

Of course you know well to do your due diligence and also talk to expert. Don't rely on google alone oh.

You can also talk to me. I am an Agriconsultant.

Until next time
Xoxo
This is very good. It pays to do a side-hustle in agricultural practice. I have always told Nigerians that the most lucrative area of agricultural practice is the exportation of agricultural products to foreign countries. This is the major dividend of agricultural practice. The beauty of it is that it is not difficult to do. Just click on the first link on my signature to know how to go about it.
Re: Having A Side Hustle In Agriculture by Shelumiel: 8:41pm On May 13, 2019
Internet farmer spotted

(1) (Reply)

Broiler + cockerel.(are noiler or kruoiler really broiler plus cockerel) / University Autonomy! UNN Nsukka Is Now Producing Their Own Rice / How To Get Rid Of Soil Gnats In Houseplants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.