Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream (26664 Views)

'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 13, 2019
Please how much will it cost me to learn programming? I need this skill to go to Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by lincontee(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2019
No be lie. Pls even though na Ghana. Move. No time to check time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by safarigirl(f): 8:20pm On May 13, 2019
I must commend Runtown and his impeccable writing prowess, while tackling the rot that has ravaged the Nigerian society.

Indeed, a visa to foreign lands is the Nigerian dream everyone is targeting and it is a sad shame how we have failed as a nation

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Melison(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2019
Anybody wey go help me with Australia visa,shikena I don run!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by realborn(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2019
Such a brilliant piece.

Well done Runtown.

Much respect!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Vuvaaenergy01: 8:25pm On May 13, 2019
MAP

Be proactive enough to become our Agent..

Many people will soon start recharging their meters with you!

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by silverbirdng(f): 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
cry cry
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by seangy4konji: 8:33pm On May 13, 2019
Na sooo...

Na solo

Person weh get hear make him hear
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by gbagyiza: 8:33pm On May 13, 2019
hungryboy:
This article come even make me like Runtown more

Keep giving us the good music man, as for Naija matter, the people are tired and broken, we no dey even beg our politicians for light, healthcare, good roads again, na only our salary make we take chop food.

My brother d situation is so bad, imagine my April salary was paid today n guess what some one told me that I should thank God because he has not been paid for over six month. If someone told me earlier that this country will get this bad, I could have denied it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by TONYE001(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2019
Excellently written. What a beautiful piece!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Kcuf: 8:35pm On May 13, 2019
studies has shown that 78% of Nigerian youths (north excluded) are internet fraudster or internet fraudster wannabe
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by PapaAdanna: 8:39pm On May 13, 2019
This is wat it means to be a conscious artist...

Not the touts and charlatans supporting internet fraud and living a fake life.

Kudos to runtown!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Suspect33(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2019
Kcuf:
studies has shown that 78% of Nigerian youths (north excluded) are internet fraudster or internet fraudster wannabe
you live in the north? i miss life in Kano
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2019
I wrote ielts 10 times to japa. It did not stop me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by madridsta007(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2019
freedomchild:
Nigeria has a foundational problem. until it is addressed, nothing will ever work in this country rather it'll become worse

Nigerians voted for a clueless and lifeless fellow in 2015 and are expecting something different.
Really?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Thebwoy: 8:41pm On May 13, 2019
Kcuf:

Northerners wey no sabi ABCD
How they go take press laptop?
cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by shaklisco(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2019
thunder fire your fucking hand u use type all this nonsense,why u no kuku sell ur papa house if he even have any and use the money play and become a billionaire, useless being.
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Suspect33(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Please how much will it cost me to learn programming? I need this skill to go to Canada.
check ngcareers, you'll see tutors there, hope you do make it out of this country

2 Likes

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2019
Kcuf:
and who told you northerner are not involve in internet fraudster. the media publicity on the issue in the north is low

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Kcuf: 8:44pm On May 13, 2019
Thebwoy:

Northerners wey no sabi ABCD
How they go take press laptop?
cheesy

lol na dem de like carry XL phone pass but na only to play their mumu loud music n watch aboki movies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by jaxxy(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2019
There is always a solution. Nigeria won’t be different.
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Suspect33(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2019
EyezofGod120:
pls like how much person fit arrange to migrate to Canada ??
depends on lots of factors, but last last just hold like 5mill, hope you're a graduate with enough job experience? there is a thread on nairaland's travel section discussion everything Canada, check it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Ajixegun: 8:51pm On May 13, 2019
shaklisco:
thunder fire your fucking hand u use type all this nonsense,why u no kuku sell ur papa house if he even have any and use the money play and become a billionaire, useless being.
Who let the dog out?

2 Likes

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2019
no be today nah.. naija Don cast... Eni ori yo dile... japaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by TrashDetective: 8:53pm On May 13, 2019
Nice piece...but we all cannot abandon this ship, not in this trying times.

I believe Nigeria can still work...we the people can make it work. The government is not a separate entity but a part of the Nigerian society.

4 Likes

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 13, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I disagree with Runtown! [/b]My dream as a Nigerian is to give my best in shedding the shits we are facing as a People. My belief is that a sensible Nigerian wants the same, fighting for the course of the Nation.

[b]Dude was basically talking about the activities of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad aka SARS.

The Nigerian Police have been so so bloody and brutal to her Citizens. I think the activities of the Nigerian Police is as a result of frustration birthed by the tough Nigerian economy.

Moreover, incompetent unpatriotic Nigerians have been the ones occupying the Police Force.

Nigeria needs Radicalization!

Maybe when the same SARS use you as exampl, you will understand better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by valenu(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2019
There can never be progress in a country whose foundation was built on deceit. Different people with different beliefs and culture being deceitfully joined together, do u expect progress where there's no unity? I honestly do not have hope for this country. Just waiting to see the end of everything if it's going to happen in our own time. What I can change, I change. What I can't change, I accept it. Las las everything sef no vanity. Let the country be separated or restructured. Simple!

8 Likes

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by MultiCEO1: 8:59pm On May 13, 2019
My company's website has been off the grid for quite a considerable length of time and I want it up and functioning now. I also want it redesigned to a simpler, easier to use form. DM me if you can handle this at quite competitive and affordable rate. Thanks.
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Amanda4life: 9:00pm On May 13, 2019
Please who has connection to canadian.

Sincere l want to know the procedure.

Pls i want to travel to canada
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by henrixx(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2019
Nigerians need to start speaking out. This country needs a breakup to come good honestly. Everybody's got to Go their own way. Not even a revolution would work. First of all the revolution would never take place because of tribalism

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus In Olamide's Viral 'Gunman Pose' / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.