Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream (26665 Views)

'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Rick9(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
Nigeria need serious restructuring
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by godlyguy(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by SouthSouth1914: 10:43pm On May 13, 2019
jossycyber:
@ OP this your write-ups just weak me....same thing a retired professor from OAU and I discussed this morning.....same thing again when an elderly man in his 70s came to my workshop and started lamenting while I was repairing his faulty laptop......heh!!!!!

Had the same chat today with a friend.., Nigeria is bleeped with the kind of government and constitution!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by ghettochild4u(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2019
What happped over 20 years ago African China sang about...its still happening.. My people na to leave naija at all cost oooo.... Any country is better sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Sayboy: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
If you've been applying for jobs but no response, start your week with a new CV.

Don't say there are no job, does your CV communicate your experience well?

In the last 6 months, 100% of my client got an interview in less than 45 days of rewriting their CV.

The CV I write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

It's not free, I use paid tools to test that your CV passes ATS. Call 08132145325 now

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Kingkun69(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2019
Craigslists:
No be lie. Even if na Mauritius at least dem get steady light and nobody go tell me to unlock my iPhone at gun point.
mauritius has always been a wonderful place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 13, 2019
captainamiedi1:

them they still dey feed this one. e nor kwn d koko for the country.

Wow... It's nice to know who you are.

People like you are part of the reasons we are in the mess we found ourselves today, people like you are responsible for spreading unnecessary tension among the people. You prefer to cry and wail instead of seeking solution to the identified problems, people like you exaggerates problems thereby causing tension and hatred between the people and the Police Force.

When irregularities is reigning in a Democratic Nation like Nigeria, it is the right of the Citizens to protest, just like the protests against the Police brutality across the Nation.

What about we the People? Are we Civil Oriented? When you meet a Police Officer, how do you talk to them? Rude or Polite? How is your etiquette of addressing a Police Officer?

See! We must detach feelings in this matter, we must be able to view out a balance where we identify the cause of the Brutality played by the Nigerian Police.

If you are in the position of a Police Officer, you will understand more that serving Nigerians is a very difficult task. Nigerians are tough to serve. The tough Nigerian economy coupled with insults and curses rained on the Nigerian Police Officers can be said to be the cause of the current mayhem reigning in Nigeria.

We need Reorientation.

1 Like

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by studentofTruth: 11:02pm On May 13, 2019
ghettochild4u:
What happped over 20 years ago African China sang about...its still happening.. My people na to leave naija at all cost oooo.... Any country is better sef

20 years ago? Military era. That it has gotten to that level again should tell you something about what's happening now... Hopelessness everywhere. The advent of democracy brought a little hope, but that hope seems to have gone since your guy came onboard. The level of Hopelessness in the country presently speaks volumes about the state of things now. You and your people can deny it all you want, the truth is staring us at the face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by YorubaBigot: 11:34pm On May 13, 2019
No thanks to the stupid yorubas that pushed the youths of this country into this level of hopelessness, destitution and despondency with their foolishness and innate tribalistic tendencies by aiding and supporting a brain dead, incompetent, senile, fool as president. Many people fail to see the chain effects of such acts by these same cursed curning souls and hypocritical cowards

Useful idiots and stupid fools angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by YorubaBigot: 11:41pm On May 13, 2019
Meanwhile kudos to Runtown for this brilliant piece.

Dude got talent beyond music. He's got intellect, and also a every good social cum political analyst and comentator. My respect just grew and soared.

Weldone Douglas Agu! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by GRACEGLORY: 1:53am On May 14, 2019
The other day, I hear sey some bros process visa and leaving the country to obodoyinbo cost about a 600k.
Let's do the mathematics, if you can't utilise few thousands here let alone 600k, I swear, you can't survive abroad even if you get a job in the white house or the Queens palace.
Location isn't your problem, it's the lack of foresight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by desmond2pk: 2:22am On May 14, 2019
But buhari is the president a d everything is working well according to those that brought him to power. So why is everyone leaving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by centboy123456(m): 2:49am On May 14, 2019
Dearlord:
It is very sad how hopeless the country is becoming.
I have a corrupt friend who travelled out and within few month he regained his sanity back and he is now a very rich humble & sweet guy.

which contry did he go

1 Like

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by enemyofprogress: 2:56am On May 14, 2019
I'm just waiting for tohyorsih to finish her masters and off we go, mi o le wa ku nitori Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by themanderon: 3:29am On May 14, 2019
If everyone is now planning to run away cos they see no future with this administration who are the people that now voted for them?!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by QueenVaji: 6:08am On May 14, 2019
kellyjc:
are you ok or just being stupid?

Ur a looser... And stop bothering abt graphics ur iq is too low and ur probably uncreative
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by phineas: 7:38am On May 14, 2019
Well a lot of young Nigerians will not relocate and are not planning to

A lot are also coming back to take advantage of the opportunities available to make income here

Nigeria has more population per square meter than any country in the world. The young ones are the key to reaching that target. You all underestimate your influence in making money by building systems. You all underestimate the power of compound interest from simple businesses to make you millonaires

There are lots of opportunities in Nigeria. You'll only search and find them when you accept that travelling is not the answer
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 7:40am On May 14, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

learn CCTV Installation
how much does it cost to learn that one?
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by kellyjc(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2019
QueenVaji:

Ur a looser... And stop bothering abt graphics ur iq is too low and ur probably uncreative
. You are a depressed fellow.....f*ck off
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 8:43am On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I disagree with Runtown! [/b]My dream as a Nigerian is to give my best in shedding the shits we are facing as a People. My belief is that a sensible Nigerian wants the same, fighting for the course of the Nation.

[b]Dude was basically talking about the activities of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad aka SARS.

The Nigerian Police have been so so bloody and brutal to her Citizens. I think the activities of the Nigerian Police is as a result of frustration birthed by the tough Nigerian economy.

Moreover, incompetent unpatriotic Nigerians have been the ones occupying the Police Force.

Nigeria needs Radicalization!

YOU TYPED TOTAL NONSENSE , NEXT TIME KEEP QUIET angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 8:45am On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

Frustrated Sadist.

You are your problem not Nigeria. I believe your thoughts life is a negative.

You need to upgrade your thinking faculties. Tueh!

PLEASE SHUT UP. HE SAID THE FACTS.. BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TYO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT YOUR STUPIDITY angry
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Dearlord(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2019
centboy123456:

which contry did he go

United Arab Emirates [UAE].
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by icankel: 9:08am On May 14, 2019
Wat baffles me is that this set of politicians will still occupy the space for the next 20yrs and more, so no hope for Nigeria at least for now
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 9:11am On May 14, 2019
kellyjc:
Please I want to start learning graphics design,any idea how much it will cost me to start......... thanks
do u base in Ibadan ,
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 10:25am On May 14, 2019
LiveByNight:

YOU TYPED TOTAL NONSENSE , NEXT TIME KEEP QUIET angry

A round of applause for you. You people's plan to keep disunity Nigerian have failed woefully.

Mark my word, "we are gonna silence you all" Enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2019
LiveByNight:

PLEASE SHUT UP. HE SAID THE FACTS.. BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TYO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT YOUR STUPIDITY angry

We know irrelevant tribalistic trolls like you, nothing good to contribute, always nonsense. Shii
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2019
LiveByNight:

Hopelessness can be a deadly disease. SMH
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:21am On May 14, 2019
Spygadgets19:
how much does it cost to learn that one?

It's not that expensive cost

Tui.tion is about N50,250

For a 3 Month Dipl.oma in Security System Engineerin

Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by kellyjc(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2019
ismailaja:
do u base in Ibadan ,
Lagos...ajah precise
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by MultiCEO1: 5:09pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=LLobiorah post=78366219]

I hope you reply my dm. Thanks and good evening.

I will
Re: Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream by Alejobs: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Meets Jim Iyke In Atlanta(photo) / Eniola Badmus In Olamide's Viral 'Gunman Pose' / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.