Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Help Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pls (375 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / APETAMIN SYRUP: I Need Help Pls / Help! Pls I Need Effective Treatment Of Eczema(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by easyboi9(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
my legs are getting weak I can't explain what is happening to me..I cannot even stand for 3mins...
Re: Help Pls by oxypress: 6:52pm On May 13, 2019
Please give us more info. Your age, your work, etc , have you been to a standard hospital for diagnosis? I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls by easyboi9(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2019
oxypress:
Please give us more info. Your age, your work, etc , have you been to a standard hospital for diagnosis? I am waiting.
am a farmer and am 28yrs old because of this problem I have been to two different hospital but no cure ...
Re: Help Pls by oxypress: 8:12am On May 15, 2019
easyboi9:
am a farmer and am 28yrs old because of this problem I have been to two different hospital but no cure ...
Your writeup is still not enough: Grade of hospital you attended, tests done and results/reports etc. , problem noticed and since when, are muscle mass (legs) shrinking or having spasms, and pains and nature of pains etc?
You need to go to orthopedics and neurology sections in a teaching hospital for them to make a diagnosis. If you have done that let me know.
Go to a lab and do a blood test called creatine phosphokinase.
Re: Help Pls by AngryParrot1: 9:01am On May 15, 2019
easyboi9:
my legs are getting weak I can't explain what is happening to me..I cannot even stand for 3mins...
Do u feel d weakness from the waist down, or from the knees?
Re: Help Pls by jbblues24(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is.
Re: Help Pls by jbblues24(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

Jeera Water For Quick Weight Loss | Cumin Seeds / How To Make Your Vagina Smells Good And Tight / How To Stop Boiling Your Sperm With Your Handset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.