Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano (42461 Views)

Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Ugobestikyblog(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2019
Haruna Sanusi, the district head of Bebeji Local Government Area of Kano State has resigned his appointment, citing health ground and recent changes in the emirate system.

The district head, who holds the title of Dan Galadiman Kano, announced his resignation in a letter to Secretary to the State Government, dated May 10.

The governor of Kano State, on May 8 created four additional emirates and first class emirs in the state, to allegedly whittle down the influence of the Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II.

DAILY NIGERIAN reports that the emirs are Aminu Ado-Bayero, Bichi; Tafida Ila, Rano; Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Gaya and; Ibrahim Abubakar ll, Karaye.

On Friday, a Kano High Court sitting at Ungogo, ordered the governor to maintain the status quo and take no further action.

But the governor on Saturday presented appointment letters to the new emirs, saying he was unaware of the court order.

In further violation of the order, the governor presented staff of office to the new emirs on Sunday.

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-emirate-crisis-district-head-resigns/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by emmasege: 6:50pm On May 13, 2019
Misleading topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by helinues: 7:22pm On May 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2019
God bless Goodluck Jonathan... Don't ask me why, please!

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by SarkinYarki: 8:23pm On May 13, 2019
I thought it was the other district head who was former CBN governor

5 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by budaatum: 8:26pm On May 13, 2019
The District Head of Bebeji Local Government Area of the Kano State, Haruna Sanusi has resigned his appointment to show his disapproval of the move of Ganduje to install new emirate heads as well as uphold his loyalty to Muhammadu Sanusi, the Emir of Kano.

5 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by ken6488(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2019
karma............

na......................
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by livelymatilda22: 8:49pm On May 13, 2019
Shalama:
Bless him for what? Is he the reason you can't read and understand?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by livelymatilda22: 8:51pm On May 13, 2019
ken6488:
karma............

na......................
Karma na him no fit make you read and understand well...?

4 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by ken6488(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Karma na him no fit make you read and understand well...?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you don't understand me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by livelymatilda22: 9:19pm On May 13, 2019
ken6488:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you don't understand me...
I don't understand your senseless believe, that whatever happens to some set of people is because Jonathan lost 2015 general election?... Na wa oo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by ken6488(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I don't understand you senseless believe, that whatever happens to some setnof people because Jonathan lost 2015 general election?... Na wa oo
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

yeah leave it or love it please don't mention me again.......

to avoid E-SLAP

2 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by livelymatilda22: 9:25pm On May 13, 2019
ken6488:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

yeah leave it or love it please don't mention me again.......

to avoid E-SLAP
Go and slap yourself.. Continue wailing because Jonathan lost 2015 election..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by ken6488(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Go and slap yourself.. Continue wailing because Jonathan lost 2015 election..

LOL you funny oooo

i sleep in my area with my two eyes close..............

i work freely

las las na north problem dey..............

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Chubhie: 9:44pm On May 13, 2019
Efcc should swing into action.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Fulla(m): 5:28am On May 14, 2019
This country is doomed
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Kendumazy(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by stephleena(f): 7:51am On May 14, 2019
Hehehehehe. they should enjoy the change they all clamoured for.. on a whole new level.

3 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Kingosytex(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2019
lol.. ganduje a.k.a bullion van agbada man, a.k.a ganJUDE has taken kano to the next level

2 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2019
in Igbo's voice karma for voting out Gej

those clowns can be so annoying with dumb talk

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by ednut1(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2019
High time we scrap all these traditional shit. All they do is chop money
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by kaen1317: 8:44am On May 14, 2019
The emirate is in trouble.
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by fasho01(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2019
The drama still continues..
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by rummmy: 8:55am On May 14, 2019
Tambuwal should balkanize the sultanate too,that is the root of Islamic madness.
Good for sanusi, the blood of akaluka will never let him have peace.....

6 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2019
the Emir tussle has not ended ooo
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Ijaya123: 9:00am On May 14, 2019
Shalama:

God bless him for quietly accepting defeat and walking away having acknowledged he is incompetent and unfit for the job as the president of this country.

Never again!!!

9 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by AkataYeriYeri: 9:00am On May 14, 2019
Shalama:
For suspending Sanisi Lamido Sanisi as CBN Governor because he complained of missing money . Right?
So much for hero of looting.
Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Almunjid(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
High time we scrap all these traditional shit. All they do is chop money
Ur brain don evaporate away. grin

1 Like

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Temple1288(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2019
That young and vibrant man Gideon Akaluka who might have been like or more than the likes of Arthur Ezeh, Emeka Offor and the rest of them.... The man who went to Sudan of all places murdered him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.