Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano (42464 Views)

Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by jrusky(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2019
Shalama:
God bless Goodluck Jonathan... Don't ask me why, please!

Bro you've said it all. That man called Jonathan is like a prophet infact I don't know what to use to qualify him.

Let's forget all the brohaha fake corruption thrash talks. I respect Jonaathan alot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by TempleHouse: 9:36am On May 14, 2019
Ijaya123:

God bless him for quietly accepting defeat and walking away having acknowledged he is incompetent and unfit for the job as the president of this country.

Never again!!!
And for being clueless to believe that stealing is not corruption with his crude illiterate wife.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by RichBoy247: 9:44am On May 14, 2019
Shalama:

Yes, God bless him for making his wife richer than most states in Nigeria. That your god that will bless him is not same as my God. My God does not bless thieves and cultists.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by lookgoodingguy: 9:45am On May 14, 2019
ken6488:

LOL you funny oooo

i sleep in my area with my two eyes close..............

i work freely

las las na north problem dey..............

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As your kinsman no de north, e good.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by DJInfluence: 10:10am On May 14, 2019
They should just scrap the Judiciary. The executive (including PDP when in power) never obeyed courts order unless it favours them. lawlessness in this country is frightening. then again, the judiciary is part of the rot in the system with their highest bidder attitude.
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2019
Shalama:

Bless him for what?

You PDP people are just like your APC counterparts.

Corruption is OK so long as.your side benefits.

As for me, all corrupt politicians deserve punishment. PDP or APC. Including GEJ and Buhari
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by powerkey: 10:18am On May 14, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I don't understand your senseless believe, that whatever happens to some set of people is because Jonathan lost 2015 general election?... Na wa oo

Buy you're not only senseless for attacking a man that you have nothing in common with, but your both sensless, homeless, brainless, mannerless, hopeless and full of extreme stupidity...

God bless Good luck Ebele Jonathan....

Karma is still working all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by powerkey: 10:25am On May 14, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
in Igbo's voice karma for voting out Gej

those clowns can be so annoying with dumb talk

And we promise to make your lives more miserable, take all your wives and buy all your lands as long as we remain one Nigeria.

Hopeless nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by ken6488(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

As your kinsman no de north, e good.

E good.....

I don't want any bad News...

Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
Banditry

many if I may ask can you travel..

Kaduna Abuja express way
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by powerkey: 10:34am On May 14, 2019
TempleHouse:

And for being clueless to believe that stealing is not corruption with his crude illiterate wife.

This BUHARI induced poverty upon your life is beginning to affect your behavior.

Come to GEJ CONFESS THAT HE IS BETTER THAN YOUR COW DUNG PRESIDENT, THEN IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU.
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by powerkey: 10:38am On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Yes, God bless him for making his wife richer than most states in Nigeria. That your god that will bless him is not same as my God. My God does not bless thieves and cultists.

Wicked souls and liars like you does not know God neither will you ever enter his kingdom...

Because you have chosen darkness over light, may darkness cover your life. may light be far away from you.

Because you've chosen a terrorist to a good man, may terrorists terrorise your life till the day you forsake your evil ways and bearing false witness.
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Rimfa: 10:48am On May 14, 2019
Buhari is stupid
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by RichBoy247: 10:49am On May 14, 2019
powerkey:

Wicked souls and liars like you does not know God neither will you ever enter his kingdom...

Because you have chosen darkness over light, may darkness cover your life. may light be far away from you.

Because you've chosen a terrorist to a good man, may terrorists terrorise your life till the day you forsake your evil ways and bearing false witness.

This one is cursed already from generations to generations. We shamed you in 2015, we humiliated you in 2019, come 2023, we shall totally incapacitate you. Then, you can run nakked into Idumota market
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by Bizibi(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2019
TempleHouse:

is stealing the same as corruption?
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by livelymatilda22: 11:16am On May 14, 2019
powerkey:

Buy you're not only senseless for attacking a man that you have nothing in common with, but your both sensless, homeless, brainless, mannerless, hopeless and full of extreme stupidity...

God bless Good luck Ebele Jonathan....

Karma is still working all over Nigeria.
This one is in pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by gaskiyamagana: 11:39am On May 14, 2019
Shalama:
Good God punish Jonathan for monumental finacial scandals during his administration. Imagine one person Olisa Metuh gotten 400million naira and so on and so on.
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2019
powerkey:

And we promise to make your lives more miserable, take all your wives and buy all your lands as long as we remain one Nigeria.

Hopeless nonentity.

and the bragging continues. developer that's not ashamed to developed another man's land and leave his own region to look like third world war region .

you're not only taking land and wives but prisons from Asians. how many Asians dey their prisons? your kinsmen have taken over and have Eze in all prisons grin

I get una time
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by gaskiyamagana: 11:41am On May 14, 2019
Rimfa:
Buhari is stupid
Rimfa is mad.
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by lookgoodingguy: 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
ken6488:

E good.....

I don't want any bad News...

Fulani herdsmen
Boko Haram
Banditry

many if I may ask can you travel..

Kaduna Abuja express way

E good.
Re: Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano by TempleHouse: 6:39pm On May 14, 2019
powerkey:

This BUHARI induced poverty upon your life is beginning to affect your behavior.

Come to GEJ CONFESS THAT HE IS BETTER THAN YOUR COW DUNG PRESIDENT, THEN IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU.
You've just confessed GEJ is more intelligent and better than your father, so I have no issue with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Alaafin’s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.