Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,770 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? (647 Views)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2019
angry I hate when I see any of them wearing their hijabs, I thought western education is haram to Muslims? So why disobey your Mohammed?.

In my opinion, Muslims in Edo state should be given a tag to identify them if they want to school in my state
Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by Texman21: 7:27pm On May 13, 2019
Donmedra:
angry I hate when I see any of them wearing their hijabs, I thought western education is haram to Muslims? So why disobey your Mohammed?.

In my opinion, Muslims in Edo state should be given a tag to identify them if they want to school in my state
a question should christian student be allowed to study in the north or other states and be given tags like cows to be identifiable?

2 Likes

Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 13, 2019
Men, I wish this country called Nigeria will just disintegrate. With this sort of hate we all have for each other, this country will never move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by vonxe: 8:31am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:

I doubt if you're from Edo state cos Edo has very large percentage of Muslims moreover religion is not an issue in Edo.
I guess you attend some of these new Pentecostal churches, their level of tolerance and ignorance of islam is very bad
Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by Afamed: 8:45am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:

You ought to have outgrown this type of a thread. It's a minus to you
Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:50am On May 14, 2019
vonxe:

I doubt if you're from Edo state cos Edo has very large percentage of Muslims moreover religion is not an issue in Edo.
I guess you attend some of these new Pentecostal churches, their level of tolerance and ignorance of islam is very bad

stop conflating the issues here young man!

the op never mentioned hating moslems. what he said is that he is not comfortable with the wearing of hijabs by moslem students to schools!

we all know how hijab wearing suicide bombers operate in the north blowing up markets, mosques, weddings and what have you. most southerners do not want to have hijab wearing pupils and students schooling in the same environment with our kids!!!

why can't you "pious" moslems just divide the shiithole so that we "kaffirs" can leave you guys alone in peace to practice your religion to the fullest!!!

anyways, the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 14, 2019
vonxe:

Muslims have huge percentage of Muslims in your village not my state

2 Likes

Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 14, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

the op never mentioned hating moslems. what he said is that he is not comfortable with the wearing of hijabs by moslem students to schools!

we all know how hijab wearing suicide bombers operate in the north blowing up markets, mosques, weddings and what have you. most southerners do not want to have hijab wearing pupils and students schooling in the same environment with our kids!!!

why can't you "pious" moslems just divide the shiithole so that we "kaffirs" can leave you guys alone in peace to practice your religion to the fullest!!!

anyways, the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!
thank you, anything I see them my body is always having this type of reaction. They are very unpredictable.
Re: Should Muslims Be Allow To School In Edo State? by vonxe: 9:38am On May 14, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I know the tone the op used and I know yours too.
Unfortunately these are public schools open to the citizenry or inhabitant of Edo state, if a tag is to be given it has to be given to everybody. They are not second class citizens and they have the same right as you.
Again, these madness started from south-west because they are largely the drivers of Pentecostal churches in Nigeria. The tolerance of Pentecostal churches towards other religions is different from the orthodox churches i.e burning of shrines, destruction of idols, islam etc.
Yes, some places with large percentage of population of Muslims are also not tolerant of other religions.

I never mentioned that the op hated Muslims but I guessed you figured it out from his message. And again Edo state does not have problem with Muslims, please dont start that madness in Edo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Explosion At Egbokodo Itsekiri Where The Diesel Bunkering Is Also Booming(video) / 9th Senate: With Omo-agege, Gbajabiamila, Senate Is Desecrated - HURIWA / After Chief Justice, Who Is Next In Ranking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.