Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return (16367 Views)

Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 9:18am On May 14, 2019
garfield1:

Not yet till the supreme court rules.but i just hope chike okafor still prevails in the end.i like his personality,he resembles actor wale ojo.he's so calm,collected and handsome with his afro style

Well I don't know Chike Okafor, but the Emeka I know also has an amazing personality. Easy going and humble. And confirmed enjoyment man.
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by sweerychick(f): 9:18am On May 14, 2019
garfield1:

Emeka is in apc
nope Accord party
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2019
garfield1:

Emeka is in apc

Say what you know, he is in Accord party
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by unitysheart(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2019
sweerychick:
nope Accord party

The court case he won is as a result of the APC primary. He got the cert to represent APC.
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by IamPatriotic(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2019
garfield1:

Because inec recognized the primaries that produced chike okafor

Thanks, under which political platform?
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by unitysheart(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2019
NORSIYK:

The court case he won is as a result of the APC primary. He got the cert to represent APC.
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by unitysheart(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2019
IamPatriotic:

APC.
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by Onyi4live(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2019
Congrats
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2019
unitysheart:

Say what you know, he won the case because court had declared that APC was considered as not having a candidate in that election or fielded a candidate by error,it is an appropriate thing for the runner up to be considered the winner, which he was the runner up on the platform of Accord party
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Accord party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by Afonja007: 9:38am On May 14, 2019
Wetin that mallam dey do in their mist ?is the mallam from okigwe too? angry
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2019
garfield1:

Not yet till the supreme court rules.but i just hope chike okafor still prevails in the end.i like his personality,he resembles actor wale ojo.he's so calm,collected and handsome with his afro style

Unfortunately for Chike and the Apc the case is unappealable.
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by IamPatriotic(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2019
This one said this;

NORSIYK:

Accord party

...and this said;
unitysheart:

APC.

Which one should I believe now?
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by garfield1: 9:57am On May 14, 2019
Hedonini:

Well I don't know Chike Okafor, but the Emeka I know also has an amazing personality. Easy going and humble. And confirmed enjoyment man.
But he is pilitically confused and unstable.the last time he was in the green chambers was in 2003.after almost 20 years,why vie for reps again? Originally he was aspiring for governorship
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by garfield1: 9:58am On May 14, 2019
NORSIYK:

Unfortunately for Chike and the Apc the case is unappealable.
It is not.unfortunately,nwajiuba is a staunch apc man and will defect back soonest.accord is just an extension of apc,they adopted buhari in last polls

1 Like

Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2019
IamPatriotic:
This one said this;

...and this said;

If you are talking of Hon. Emeka Nwajiuba, he contested the said election on the platform of Accord party and was runner up to Apc's Chike Okafor.
He just benefited from Apc's internal wranglings since the court declared that Apc didn't have candidate in the said election or presented candidate by error, so it is an appropriate thing for the runner up to be considered the winner which is what INEC has done by issuing him certificate of return .

2 Likes

Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by garfield1: 10:01am On May 14, 2019
NORSIYK:

He's just like uche nwosu hiding in accord but actually apc.did you read his statement where he said next level and even thanked buhari? Are you aware he's holding a national post in this government? Sorry boy,apc has defeated pdp and pdp will never rise again.ihedioha loss is looming

1 Like

Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2019
garfield1:

It is not.unfortunately,nwajiuba is a staunch apc man and will defect back soonest.accord is just an extension of apc,they adopted buhari in last polls

Thats true anyways...I only feel pity for Chike cos the guy is a good man, but he's paying the sins of Okorocha
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by rockstar27(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2019
BabylonCruise:

Please Sir, with all due respect, What did you take?
HOW?
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by unitysheart(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2019
IamPatriotic:
This one said this;

...and this said;

APC
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by garfield1: 10:28am On May 14, 2019
NORSIYK:

Thats true anyways...I only feel pity for Chike cos the guy is a good man, but he's paying the sins of Okorocha
He cannot pay for the sins of okorocha.that man is saintly.nwajiuba should have contested for senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by garfield1: 10:28am On May 14, 2019
unitysheart:

APC
Apc/accord party
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by kayusely70(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2019
APC making inroads to the southeast gradually. Next Level!
Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by emezuo17: 11:54am On May 14, 2019
rockstar27:
WHY U NO BLESS NIGERIA? MAY NIGERIA DEY LIVE LONG IN POVERTY AND STRUGGLES...
. My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: INEC Issues Emeka Nwajiuba Certificate Of Return by CID11: 3:31pm On May 14, 2019
Okorocha and his friends wants to turn my state to Banana Republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Delegates Visit Emir Sanusi In His Palace. See Photos / Why Alison-madueke Is Not Yet Repatriated, By EFCC / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.