Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination (53869 Views)

El-rufai Leaves Nigeria After Ministerial Appointment Saga / Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by AllGists: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
The member representing EHIME MBANO/ IHITE Uboma/ Ubowo Federal Constituency Emeka Nwajiuba (Accord, Imo), who was recently announced as a ministerial nominee, has decamped from the Accord Party to the All Progressives Congress, APC, on Wednesday.

The Deputy Speaker, Ahmed Wase made the announcement while reading a letter from the lawmaker.

Nwajiuba was nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari as a ministerial nominee and he has now decamped to the ruling APC.

The Deputy Speaker added that Toby Okechukwu would lead a delegation of the House to support Nwajubia for his screening at the Senate.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/rep-decamps-to-apc-24hrs-after-ministerial-nomination.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by AllGists: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
naa so life be..

14 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by seunmsg(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Nigerian politicians are the best. They keep breaking records annually. Anyway, politics is all about interest. Beside, he was in APC before the local politics of Imo state pushed him out of the party. I would probably have done the same thing if I’m in his shoes so no need sounding sanctimonious.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by deboysben(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good for him
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by chrisxxx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
we know. However look this guy well. Are we sure this is not part one of PMB bounties during the war? He looks like him rather from an Ibo mother.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by spencekat(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Minister over a Rep.?Hmmm!

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by KingAzari: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Inside life.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Coolabbie: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Baba God,
Some people are saying Akpabio is a disgraced politician.

Please disgrace me like you just disgraced Akpabio.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by ada9ja(f): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
That's my constituency

More grace

Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Knox123(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
cry

We know the reason he decamped.
So that he can be a SAINT. Remember when u join APC, all ur sins are forgiven.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by TheEthicist: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
inside life
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by bossawesome: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
first time of commenting�
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by TheTrueSeeker2: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Did he also resign as a member of the House of Rep?
His seat would have to be declared vacant

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by yjgm(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
This guy life go sweet now eh....

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by spafu(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by densiks: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Emeka Nwajiuba has the intellectual heft,wide exposure and experience coupled with moral courage to be an excellent minister if allowed to implement fresh ideas in this administration.

I wish him the best!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Duggedised12(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol, man must wack , no time to check time o. All and for e pocket. Politics is game, and its about personal interests,no permanent friends or enemies.

While y'all come here daily to insult your ancestors because of one politician grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by martowskin1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Keep insulting ur selves here, don't go and hustle.... They are just playing game box with ur HEADS

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Factgist: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Break Out
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by dust144(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
That was the agreement between pmb and the him

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by kolnel: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Smart dude

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by iammo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
cool

That guy get sense abeg, Nigeria really needs him, young vibrant phd holder with.geniune creative ideas of what he wants for the country unlike the two political Dunce of Apkabio and Akume..

If Igbos groom this man for 2023, he has a decent chance.. just pray.they don't run him mad with jazz like rochas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by tayooluwole: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
This guy is too good and full of ideas...I am impressed by his opening remarks at the senate

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Simplyleo: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
seunmsg:
grin grin grin

Nigerian politicians are the best. They keep breaking records annually. Anyway, politics is all about interest. Beside, he was in APC before the local politics of Imo state pushed him out of the party. I would probably have done the same thing if I’m his shoes so no need sounding sanctimonious.
I swear, laff want kill me. You are truly blessed with good sense of humour. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by beresponsible(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Still waiting for condemnation from the Jewish race. Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Emeka Nwajiuba was once the CPC Imo Gubernatorial candidate in 2011. A lone star who has stood through thick and thin. He has always been a Buhari man right from time, so I'm not surprised.
He's a role model to be admired! Rancour apart, you need to know Hon Emeka!

20 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Cmanforall: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
densiks:
Emeka Nwajiuba has the intellectual heft,wide exposure and experience coupled with moral courage to be an excellent minister if allowed to implement fresh ideas in this administration.

I wish him the best!
He is a nice man

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by martineverest(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
sharp guy
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Jobac: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
He only returned to his permanent home. Welcome back sir!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.