Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Appeal To Jamb,I'll Rewrite The Exam If You Can't Find My Original Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Appeal To Jamb,I'll Rewrite The Exam If You Can't Find My Original Result (350 Views)

"The Goat Died Inside The Water". Rewrite The Sentence Beginning With Water. / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Appeal To Jamb,I'll Rewrite The Exam If You Can't Find My Original Result by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 13, 2019
As I don't know what might happen to me in the next few days, I appeal to Jamb, please reschedule me for another exam if you can't find my original and complete result.. I'm dying. 250,a mediocre score isn't mine,it won't get me my course.. My Result shouldn't be less than 300+.
Re: I Appeal To Jamb,I'll Rewrite The Exam If You Can't Find My Original Result by frbona: 10:27pm On May 13, 2019
SammyOpe:
As I don't know what might happen to me in the next few days, I appeal to Jamb, please reschedule me for another exam if you can't find my original and complete result.. I'm dying. 250,a mediocre score isn't mine,it won't get me my course.. My Result shouldn't be less than 300+.
Baba relax abegi

(1) (Reply)

India Set To Partner With Enugu State Government In Education (photo) / 15-yr-old Boy Narrate How He Emerged JAMB Best Student.... See Details Https://w / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Issue Fresh Threat To Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.