Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers (1059 Views)

International Scholarships In Money, Banking, And Central Banking At The Univers / Microbiology Or Lab Science Which One Is The Best Option To Study In The Univers / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by Aliupdatenews: 11:48pm On May 13, 2019
please a friend of mine scored 175 in his jamb result and he really would love to go to a university,what are his chances.is they any government owned university still accepting below 180
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by Joevics(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2019
Aliupdatenews:
please a friend of mine scored 175 in his jamb result and he really would love to go to a university,what are his chances.is they any government owned university still accepting below 180
There are several universities that accepted 160 last year, and will most likely do same this year. I'm hoping to make a liat soon. Bookmark the site >>locals.com.ng<<

1 Like

Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by Aliupdatenews: 12:49am On May 14, 2019
ok thanks
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by Aliupdatenews: 12:50am On May 14, 2019
please when do they normally change?
Joevics:

There are several universities that accepted 160 last year, and will most likely do same this year. I'm hoping to make a liat soon. Bookmark the site >>locals.com.ng<<
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by Joevics(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2019
Aliupdatenews:
please when do they normally change?
Change of form would be out by next month.
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by YINKS89(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2019
Aliupdatenews:
let her do IJMB
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by Joevics(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2019
Aliupdatenews:
ok thanks
Hey, here's the post I told you about. The list of universities accepting 160 and the courses available.

http://locals.com.ng/schools-that-accepts-160-cut-off-mark/
Re: Please A Friend Of Mine Scored 175 In Jamb,and Really Wants To Go To The Univers by peterspp(m): 4:05am On May 20, 2019
Contact me I will tell the fed and state universities to go with admission contacts 08105613717

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Union Describes FG Incompetency A Call For Indefinite Action / Babcock Lecturer Calls Endsars Protesters Yahoo Boys During Online Class / My Brother Plans On Staying In Gombe For His NYSC. Is It The Right Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.