Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. (3388 Views)

You Know You're A Game Addict When / How Much Can I Use In Starting A PS Game Shop Also A Football Arena / Where To Open A High Class Gaming Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. by otikpoko(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2010
I want to open a game shop.I need advice on which game console and games to buy.
I will be travelling to Lagos tomorrow to purchase some game consoles and accessories.
If you sell game console,games and accessories,lets talk.
Re: I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. by kosovo(m): 4:12am On Sep 24, 2010
First of all buy a lot of PS2, they are quite cheap, if you must buy a current gen game, Go for the PS3, due to its reliability. alot of people play only soccer  at game houses, so there would no need for me to start writing all the benefits of the PS3.  xbox360 is cool, but it got issues with reliability, as an entrepreneur, you wouldn't want to start up your business with a console and running to repair shop the next day. who has that time??
  i have sent my 360 to the repair shop God's knows how many times, My ps3-  just twice, currently at the repair shop, due to loss of video and sound while powered on. It's my 60GB original PS3 sad . . . hopes it works . . . all these piece of info are from  experiences gotten from my 11 years of active gaming journalism, and I have spent an embarrassing amount of my life playing games, started precisely at age 5. so my unbiased info is your best bet.
Re: I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. by Mobinga: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
kosovo:

First of all buy a lot of PS2, they are quite cheap, if you must buy a current gen game, Go for the PS3, due to its reliability. alot of people play only soccer at game houses, so there would no need for me to start writing all the benefits of the PS3. xbox360 is cool, but it got issues with reliability, as an entrepreneur, you wouldn't want to start up your business with a console and running to repair shop the next day. who has that time??
i have sent my 360 to the repair shop God's knows how many times, My ps3- just twice, currently at the repair shop, due to loss of video and sound while powered on. It's my 60GB original PS3 sad . . . hopes it works . . . all these piece of info are from experiences gotten from my 11 years of active gaming journalism, and I have spent an embarrassing amount of my life playing games, started precisely at age 5. so my unbiased info is your best bet.
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin

u funny die
Re: I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. by otikpoko(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
kos,thanks for your reply.I have gone for the shopping.
Re: I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. by georgee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
@otikpoko
How u dey now, longest time no hia, wish u well in ur new adventure.
abeg i don come again oooooo, i opened a thread on aw i can play-ngage games on my nokia E-75.
i remember u being dey teach me one time like dat wen i dey use nokia E-51.
na E-75 i dey use now and frm the features, it supports N-gage games.
so aw can i get started.
u can reply my thread on ''gaming'' section
thnx bro
Re: I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. by otikpoko(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Mmeenn its not easy ooo!!!
Ulcer want to finish me.
Anyway i'm on lots of drug now and i am getting better.We'll talk later.would you like to be my friend on fb?
Re: I Want To Open A Game Shop Advice Needed. by georgee(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
otikpoko:

Mmeenn its not easy ooo!!!
Ulcer want to finish me.
Anyway i'm on lots of drug now and i am getting better.We'll talk later.would you like to be my friend on fb?

Eyhaaa , sorry bro, av sent u a text msg,
Sure i'd like to be ur frend on FB wink

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Star System In Mass Effect 2! / PES 2020 Mobile League / Needed Download Link For The Old Winning Eleven 2012 Konami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.