Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello (8862 Views)

Ambode Appoints The Nation Columnist, Mobolaji Sanusi As New LASAA Boss / EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud / PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by dbigrod(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2010
fender:

You're a big lair. u can really substantiate this allegation by mentioning the name of your so-called boss,

i dont blame u.am a lair cos i shared some info with my peeps on nl.so u want me to give my oga`s name ,address just to make u happy,right?u are better off in the psychatric home.does it sound strange to u dat people connected to the governor make silly profits from contracts offered to them by the govt?y dont u ask question from people who know abt these things?

Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by HamidO1(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Fashola sacked a Thief and replaced him with a Thief, haahaaa Yoruba people dey make me laugh.
Yorubas are Thief, the only way to stop their Fraudulent lifestyle is only through Genetic modification.
Yoruba man is a Fraud and Fraud is Yoruba, they are inseparable.

Junky grin grin grin People like u if given d oppurtunity will split Naija, God pass u
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by DeepSoul(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2010
Bigrod, why are you even wasting your time replying him?

G.B.T:

YOur boss is so in on cheating Nigeria yet u stand there working by his side
Please don't think am crucifying you. I do not blame you at all, rather I really do wonder at how we are so in on this corruption and must depend on it for our daily breads.

It's a vicious cycle, my dear. We are all in on it in some way or the other. And even when we are aware, in cases such as this, we really cant do much about it. The system is so messed up. It's really a sad thing.

And for those saying Fashola is as much a thief as every other Nigerian public official, no much arguments about that. But IMO, there are varying levels of "thiefing". I think what stands Fashola out is the fact that he has something to show for his time in office. Same thing with Donald Duke when he was Governor. You shd go to other states and see the level of nothingness and you'd understand why Fashola appears to be a favourite
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by olafolarin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Fashola sacked a Thief and replaced him with a Thief, haahaaa Yoruba people dey make me laugh.
Yorubas are Thief, the only way to stop their Fraudulent lifestyle is only through Genetic modification.

If your father and his generation were so smart,they wont have lined up behind the greatest fool and betrayer of all time.
Nothing is good enough for your ilk, No wonder your region is the worst in Africa just before Somalia.
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by olafolarin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
olapo:

finally,,fashola don see wetin he no see before. the mako guy is the most heartless human being on earth, almost turned lagos state into a no outdoor ad state. now that he is fired we hope for a bright future for the outdoor ad industry. in any position we find ourselves we should be humble, cos whether we like it or not we will have to leave. good bye to the tyrant. fashola well done, we actually tot it was a means of ''eating'' lagos state money. im voting for u jare.
now we outdoor ad practitioners in lagos state can breath a sigh of relief.

Appointing Tunji Bello as the new helmsman is the greatest news because of his solid reputation and unstained character.
He'll transform LASAA in a record time.
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by jason12345: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2010
Wily+Wily:

why why, people are individuals
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by DECOtech(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
which one concern me? if dem like, make them die!
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by Prince22(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
Babatunde Fashola carry go, u re my man, curruption must be curb in this country
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by na2day(m): 2:19am On Oct 16, 2010
U mean chairman of Altimedia was the LASAA Boss?
Just like yar adua making Andoakaa the chief justice?
that's confusion and that's corruption!
too bad the man will go on to enjoy is loot and maybe tomorrow he'll even contest an election with the stolen funds and win
the coruption goin on under fashola is mind boggling, but he's d best we have for now!
9ja we hail thee,
eko ti baje, eti moo!
Re: Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello by olafolarin(m): 2:59am On Oct 16, 2010
na2day!:

U mean chairman of Altimedia was the LASAA Boss?
Just like yar adua making Andoakaa the chief justice?
that's confusion and that's corruption!
too bad the man will go on to enjoy is loot and maybe tomorrow he'll even contest an election with the stolen funds and win
the coruption goin on under fashola is mind boggling, but he's d best we have for now!
9ja we hail thee,
eko ti baje, eti moo!

which Corruption?
Makanjuola ran LASAA like a private property with very little regard for existing stak

(1) (2) (Reply)

And So The Rip Off Ended / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Greed And The Igbo Man: The Prospect Of Life In An Independent Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.