Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Complete Professional Graphic Design Course From Scratch To Expert - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Complete Professional Graphic Design Course From Scratch To Expert (1072 Views)

Graphic Design Course / Photoshop Professional Graphics Design Course Basic To Pro / Information To All Motion Graphics/video Animator From Novice To Expert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Professional Graphic Design Course From Scratch To Expert by Akinkunmi42(m): 12:35am On May 14, 2019
Welcome! in this complete professional graphic design course for from scratch to expert tutorials, this is a skill based course that will cover graphic designing a to z advanced level of excellence.
What you will learn in the course:

Make Stunning Graphics & Produce Flawless Designs
Learn Every Kind of Graphic Design – From Basic to Pro+
Design Modern Websites with Grid System
Retouch and Nourish Photographs
Doctoring Images
Earn Money with Graphic Design Skills
Make Graphical Characters for Web and Animation
Paint Ravishing Digital Paintings
Create Enchanting Photo-Manipulation
Download Premium Graphic Resources
Requirements for the course:

Have a PC/Mac,
Photoshop in your machine,
Short Description of the course:

This is the only online course which will cover every aspect of graphic design, Learn Digital Painting, Web Design, Print Design, Advertisement, Photo-Manipulation, Logo Design, Icon Design, Doctoring Images & everything possible in Graphic Design.

Who is the target audience for the course?

Who are not familiar with Photoshop or any other software’s?
Designers looking forward to rejuvenate their skills, although no basic knowledge is needed.
Anyone who want to pro graphic designer
Course content short overview:

Photoshop Basic to advance
File Types
The Smart Part
Assisting Tools
Learn all about Colors
Doctoring Images
Typography of designing
Learn Designing
Character-Mascot Design
Photo Manipulation Project
Branding designing
Web Design Updated
How to Earn Money
Graphic Resources

If you are interested kindly give me a call or whatsapp on 09029146454
Re: Complete Professional Graphic Design Course From Scratch To Expert by Holdrested77: 6:20pm On May 22, 2022
This is really interesting to make web design as a course because you have to be very careful before attempting to any web designing module. Well, I am a student and I wanna tell you about the https://masterbundles.com/mothers-day-gifts/ which provides you mothers day gifts graphics. I am also using this website for my project.

(1) (Reply)

A Look At The Amazing Nature Pictures Of A Nigerian Photographer That's Unique / Xmas Promo (high Quality Toon Portrait) / Charcoal Drawing By Charles Osaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.