Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' (33497 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by letterman: 10:07am On May 14, 2019
Yankiss:

Tonto Dike inspired this one. Bad losers everywhere. After enjoying his money and prick na to label him gigolo and yahoo yahoo because e no end well. Thunder kee you there!

am

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Omihanifa: 10:07am On May 14, 2019
Bet9ja6022:
See below
You won 5 million and your room and boxers still dey horrible undecided no go find work angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by LZAA: 10:10am On May 14, 2019
chiomarita:
Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom has called out a certain young man who some people are claiming might be her ex but the actress is saying he attempted to rape her sister.

The Ebonyi State born filmmaker in a deleted post on Instagram warned her followers to ‘Run Away’ from the young man who she also accused of Gigolo, scam raping and other evil acts.

It would also be recalled during an interview with http://pearlsnews.com Ms Elom had aired her view on oral s3x

People say oral s3x is dirty, Well, I don’t know about that because I don’t like it at all.
If I get married and my husband insists, he wants it, i’ll succumb and give it to him. After all, the bible says women should be submissive to their husbands, so if I get married and my husband wants MouthAction, i’ll give it to him, so I can make heaven (laughs).”

When asked what if he wants more than MouthAction and demands for anal?
She responds: “I can’t do that, at all. In fact, I know my husband can’t be crazy enough to ask me for anal sex when he is not Bobrisky.”....

https://pearlsnews.com/hes-a-yahoo-boy-gigolo-rapist-actress-omalicha-elom-calls-out-man-on-instagram-photos/

See her post below….
grin grin grin
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Olufela30: 10:13am On May 14, 2019
letterman:

At the onset (with regards to context)
Thanks !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by letterman: 10:15am On May 14, 2019
Olufela30:

Thanks !!
You are most welcome.

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Oga alfa male, take am easy dey lie.

No be men full romance section dey cry?
Abi you no dey see those ones?

May God heal you of selective blindness
grin
K!!!
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 10:32am On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

K!!!

Knucklehead that can't resist the urge to reply, but somehow things replying "k" puts him on some pedestal. You think say na beer parlous be this? GTFOH! grin
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Funny enough it’s worse from the men because they circulate videos and have a whole street mocking you but a woman once she’s gone your just not important anymore there’s no vendetta and it also pains guys and makes you go through many lengths to silence her but guys aren’t God.

anger can turn people’s souls to black

Recognize patterns it will save your life
Once again sweetheart... You show emotions and that's ur weakness... I'm not being biased...I'm just real and raw. Men can be pained but a low percentage will come on FB to rant like she did. Its more common with women.
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Knucklehead that can't resist the urge to reply, but somehow things replying "k" puts him on some pedestal. You think say na beer parlous be this? GTFOH! grin
K!!

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 10:37am On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

K!!

I said GTFOH!
Nonsense alfa male grin
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by unitysheart(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2019
Olufela30:
Buh from the onset while everything was sweet n rosy, he wasn't a Yahoo boy or gigolo ba ?? Most women are hypocrites !!!

So, she shouldn't speak up after discovering who he reasly is?

Guy, behave.
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I said GTFOH!
Nonsense alfa me grin
K!!

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by joselcollin(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2019
At the time of writing this article the average time to confirm 1 transaction is about 10 minutes. These confirmation times vary depending on network demand. Our cashier system waits for 2 confirmations before crediting your account. So, the total time at the moment is 20 minutes. Is that fast? Well, that is debatable. In our opinion, cryptocurrencies should be faster. Using Ethereum at Betbit is much faster. The time is about 2 to 5 minutes. More Information here https://www.betbit.com
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Olufela30: 10:41am On May 14, 2019
unitysheart:

So, she shouldn't speak up after discovering who he reasly is?

Guy, behave.

Okay, she dinor know before abi ?? Someone u claim to be your lover and you dinor know he's a fraudulent guy.. cos he broke ur heart, u now wantu cast him ...

Guy, nobody holy !!!!!
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

K!!

Gerrout grin
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Gerrout grin
K!!!

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 10:48am On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

K!!!

Gerrout! grin
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Gerrout! grin
K!!!

1 Like

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by drololaaof: 10:57am On May 14, 2019
If he is these, who are you then?
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Sparrowlicious: 11:13am On May 14, 2019
Please you are advised to take down this post in your best interest to avoid necessary Legal actions taken against you for defamation of Character. The same Actress has taken down the said post from her IG account and apologized for so doing.

Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Karemarealty288(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2019
What did he actually scam you of....money or...
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by delishpot: 11:26am On May 14, 2019
Shior.
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 14, 2019
luminouz:

Once again sweetheart... You show emotions and that's ur weakness... I'm not being biased...I'm just real and raw. Men can be pained but a low percentage will come on FB to rant like she did. Its more common with women.

Emotion is not weakness it’s a strength it’s the lack of that is a weakness. pain is not gender specific people act differently I’m not saying what she did wasn’t wrong I’m just saying it depends on the circumstances

You can’t Treat people the way they treat you to balance the scale your stopping to their level every successful man is guided by a woman his mother or his wife

The quality of a man is more valuable to a woman than his bank account

A good woman protects you from scandal even if the harm was done to her
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Emotion is not weakness it’s a strength it’s the lack of that is a weakness. pain is not gender specific people act differently I’m not saying what she did wasn’t wrong I’m just saying it depends on the circumstances

You can’t Treat people the way they treat you to balance the scale your stopping to their level every successful man is guided by a woman his mother or his wife

The quality of a man is more valuable to a woman than his bank account
Hmmmm...I agree with you on almost all counts except your very last line...some women prefer his bank account to his quality...I'm happy ur not one of them!!
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by godofuck231: 12:26pm On May 14, 2019
So how much did she pay her gigolo and why has she just realized this
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Summerbody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Summerbody: 4:21pm On May 14, 2019
5 dance steps to loose postpartum fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp-a-sG3o6k
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by Melian(f): 9:06pm On May 16, 2019
ngadaAwo:
this one wan form Tonto
oga we no know you

Stupid clap trash can. Kikikiki
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by joselcollin(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2019
Crypto-talk is an online space for the Crypto community. We provide the latest news, we provide the latest prices. We host a chatroom dedicated towards crypto enthusiasts and a forum for discussions about Bitcoin, Altcoins, blockchain technology and the Cryptocurrency economy.

www.crypto-talk.online
Re: Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' by joselcollin(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Forex trading is a business that requires technical knowledge and adequate skills to succeed. Delving into the terrain without the requisite expertise could result in huge financial loss.

However, you can still earn big by making use of the best forex robots to take profits in situations where the lay man finds it extremely difficult or completely impossible to succeed..

These robotscan simply be bought (like any program for your computer). You can test them and can be used in demo, or live account as well.

www.best-forex-robots.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AMAA2017 Osita Iheme Hooked On Sir Shina Peters Racy Twisting Dancers / Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) / Davido And Duncan Mighty Pictured In Rivers Shooting Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.