Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k (19426 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja / 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Lamasta(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2019
If those guys start running mad now some people go dey sorry for them cool

1 Like

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by illiteratepmb: 11:27am On May 14, 2019
Boys are not smiling. God SHALL punish President Buhari insha Allahu.
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by akinreign: 11:27am On May 14, 2019
I pity whoever does this.... He will also be swindled times ten of the proceeds received... It's a fundamental law..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Breeseerery: 11:28am On May 14, 2019
[
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by ishawlar: 11:28am On May 14, 2019
Just tell ur father to use his grey hair to course the people who fraud him. When buhari said we are lazy youth we all want to kill the man. Imagine 87years old papa if care is not taking that is what will kill the old man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by capitalzero: 11:29am On May 14, 2019
most victims of internet fraud are elderly people. my uncle refuses to get atm card for his account. if you have aged parents, please let them not use atm card.
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by blindjustice13(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2019
The down side of glorifying Internet fraud,shey when oyinbo nor pay again dem go turn to the fellow citizens angry . idiots supporting yahoo yahoo, all of Una nor go die well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Omoluabi16(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked
Why did the fraudsters decide to leave 1k for him?
The old man is a fool for giving out his details.
I pray he dies from this incidence
Boring wannabe.

3 Likes

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by wink2015(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady on twitter posted how her father is currently in shock after he got hit by online fraud on his Union Bank Account. Gistvic Reports.

The lady said all his savings N287,000 was withdrawn with N1,000 left in his account.

She wrote:
"My 87-year old father just got hit by online fraud on his Union Bank Account. All his savings of N287,000 was withdrawn; only N1,000 was left in the account. He is in shock... I pray it doesn’t kill him."

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/87-year-old-man-in-shock-after-been.html

How did the Papa fell for the antics of the ATM robbers.

Perhaps, you can explain to the community.
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Nationsdaddy: 11:33am On May 14, 2019
Same thing happened to my dad early Feb 120k disappeared.this same union bank. But as I speak to you he has received the money back just last week. My dad was just receiving continuous alert 20k each. I don't know how they(bank) recovered the money. Tell him to go to the bank am sure they will do something about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Wanity(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2019
Olalan:
[s] And some fools would be supporting Yahoo guys........my only prayer is may all the supporters of Yahoo and their loved ones become victims of fraud then they wiuld realise that those guys don't deserve to live.[/s]

Fool's like think that you have to read rocket science before you become yahoo guy abi

Continue fooling yourself till your 10 years old brother defraud that's when you will know that yahoo have branches
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Nobody: 11:46am On May 14, 2019
Smh you see Social Justice Warriors everywhere on this post. Where is the proof?? Nothing, people jumping into conclusion from just one attention seeker’s tweet.

1 Like

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Nobody: 11:50am On May 14, 2019
nairalanduseles:

That na local not yahoo ....

So the Yankee old man you scammed Is not human being abi?

3 Likes

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2019
Naira Marley boys at work

1 Like

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by ebuka10box(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad Every yahoo boy reading this will die young. You and your family members will have cancer of the lungs, cancer of the brain, every terrible disease shall never depart your house hold. You will never enjoy peace and fruit of your fraudulent ways. Every yahoo boy, their friends and family in support of their fraudulent activities will die a miserable death. May Fulani herdsmen visit all your relatives in the village so they can have a share of the pain you people caused others. It shall never be well with everyone on the side of fraud.

The federal government should henceforth execute every convicted yahoo boy by firing squad on live TV so as to serve as deterence for other.

Supporting yahoo boys is like supporting armed robbery.

Armed robbers rob their victims with weapons, Yahoo boys rob their victim with gadgets ( phones, laptop, email deception).

Say no to fraud sad
bro have u been scammed before?i feel u have been scammed
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Socsed(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked shocked

Why did the fraudsters decide to leave 1k for him?

The old man is a fool for giving out his details.

I pray he dies from this incidence

Calling an old man a fool? Please, you're from which part of the world? Seriously, may your younger ones say such to you. And you still prayed he dies as a result of this.... You're inhumane, cruel. A clear definition of an uncultured, undisciplined, person. Simple logic, you failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Pat081: 12:09pm On May 14, 2019
UBA hmmm the way some of their staff do only God will save us , I always make sure I count my money b4 I leave d bank

1 Like

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by lookgoodingguy: 12:36pm On May 14, 2019
One demented fool will still say internet fraud is payback for what the west did to Africa. Is this one an oyibo man? God will surely punish all of you and your supporters. Your wealth will be so useless to you that you will wish to give them back. Ndi ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by lookgoodingguy: 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Socsed:

Calling an old man a fool? Please, you're from which part of the world? Seriously, may your younger ones say such to you. And you still prayed he dies as a result of this.... You're inhumane, cruel. A clear definition of an uncultured, undisplayed, person. Simple logic, you failed.

You don't dignify such idiots with replies. She's a troll.

6 Likes

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by ThatFairGuy: 12:42pm On May 14, 2019
@Ericsmith the defender, will you also like a fate like this in your way
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

A lady on twitter posted how her father is currently in shock after he got hit by online fraud on his Union Bank Account. Gistvic Reports.

The lady said all his savings N287,000 was withdrawn with N1,000 left in his account.

She wrote:

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/87-year-old-man-in-shock-after-been.html
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by gabe1234(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2019
See the way people are spoiling business for us...because of issues like this people would not want to patronize online businesses.this is not good
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
@Ericsmith the defender, will you also like a fate like this in your way

i'm lost why are we having these conversation , no one pray or hope to be a victim of scam anyways buh somehow in someway we all are victims ... learn n be wise
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:59pm On May 14, 2019
Socsed:

Calling an old man a fool? Please, you're from which part of the world? Seriously, may your younger ones say such to you. And you still prayed he dies as a result of this.... You're inhumane, cruel. A clear definition of an uncultured, undisplayed, person. Simple logic, you failed.

Don't reply that moniker next time.
It is known for attention seeking via any means

5 Likes

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Optionalx: 2:13pm On May 14, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

She wrote:

See More:

Nonsense bloggers
Why not share what exactly happened, how his account was compromised so people will learn and try to avoid being victims...
Maybe it’s one of those manufactured story to draw emotions and clicks...

1 Like

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Israellionel: 2:33pm On May 14, 2019
Tallesty1:
You were making sense until you got their loved ones involved.

Why should their loved ones suffer for a crime they didn't commit?

Yea It Would Definitely Affect Their Loved Ones.
I Know A Man That Was Scammed Of His Gratuity, Everything Totalling To 10million Naira.
He Had Kids In Secondary School,
Intended Starting A Business And So On.

So Tell Me,
After Being Scammed,
Do You Mean To Tell Me That He Was The Only One Who Suffered
No!
His Immediate Family Suffered.

So Loved Ones Are Included.
Karma's A Bitch You Know.

You Don't Sow A Seed And Reap Only One Fruit.

5 Likes

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by leo047: 3:42pm On May 14, 2019
Pat081:
UBA hmmm the way some of their staff do only God will save us , I always make sure I count my money b4 I leave d bank
my man i was also scammed of N3000( i withdrew 300k then for business)by a Uba staff @ ph, the woman was even gingering me about it.....i could have raised alarm but i was still a novice...in my yr two.

1 Like

Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2019
How manage?
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Legendguru: 5:14pm On May 14, 2019
oh
Re: N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k by Greatzeus(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2019
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army School Commandant Found Dead Inside Military Formation / Fake Lawyer Arrested While Trying To Get Bail For Client (photo) / Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.