Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women (43715 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Please, put up your account details. You're yet to do so.
Thanks ma but it has been resolved.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 14, 2019
OkoAnike:

Op, please confirm you got the needed help?.
Yeah, Mum called and everything was resolved.
A Nairalander also helped.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:26pm On May 14, 2019
IamTeen:
Thanks ma but it has been resolved.

Okay. Great. Happy for you.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Okay. Great. Happy for you.
Yea, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by cho25bc(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Not advisable anybody can send u such details and claim 2be him. Let him put up the details or contact u via dm.
that's true . i didnt think of dat. thanks for d advice
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:59pm On May 14, 2019
IamTeen:
Yeah, Mum called and everything was resolved.
A Nairalander also helped.
Thanks.

And the money was so much that you couldn't tell the person to still give if he still wants to give.
When the one with you finishes, are you to come back?
Best of luck anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

And the money was so much that you couldn't tell the person to still give if he still wants to give.
When the one with you finishes, are you to come back?
Best of luck anyway

Sir,

I asked for N500... I don't want to be greedy. I'm yet to send my account details to the Nairalander sef...and I'm also yet to receive from home but they promise they will.
I told the NLder that I already received a promise from home but he insisted. I understand your point but I can't ask more than I bargained for.

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Olibboy: 9:12am On May 17, 2019
lilyheaven:

grin grin
He is lucky he has phone and data to type

In my next life, I won't suffer myself in the name of school.
Then I will buy jellof rice 30 Naira without meat, telling my roommates I don't like meat.
I will eat half of the rice and cover half, that half will be my night food.
Thank Goodness hungry no kill for school
I thank God for your life.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Jossyfine(f): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
But I tot schools have been shut down. Can he tell us the school that is still on session in nijia [llquote author=Olibboy post=78370364]God will bless yhu as yhu want to help the poor boy. I know it's not easy. Drinking garri day and night just to survive in school [/quote]
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Missyajoke(f): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Krakboi:
Why?

Is that a question? if you want to help the guy if not waka pass
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Olibboy: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jossyfine:
But I tot schools have been shut down. Can he tell us the school that is still on session in nijia [llquote author=Olibboy post=78370364]God will bless yhu as yhu want to help the poor boy. I know it's not easy. Drinking garri day and night just to survive in school
u Just Tagged Me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.