Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women (43710 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by lilmarley: 6:07am On May 14, 2019
MrKong:

Even virgins don't have that kind of breast sometimes. It's a huge misconception that a girl must have a perky breast if she's not been sleeping around. It's not always so, people have different bodies. Men with saggy balls don't mean someone's been munching on them too right?

president/chairman of Association of Nigeria Breast Veterans
ANBV embarassed

Sir can you also analyze more on this image below, don't worry about the gender.....just focus on the brezz and explain to us

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Amumaigwe: 6:10am On May 14, 2019
MrKong:

Even virgins don't have that kind of breast sometimes. It's a huge misconception that a girl must have a perky breast if she's not been sleeping around. It's not always so, people have different bodies. Men with saggy balls don't mean someone's been munching on them too right?

There is a direct relationship between intense sexual activities (conception, delivery, abortion, breastfeeding etc) and saggy breast, unless rare case of a sudden weight loss. It is medically proven. Tell the ladies the truth. Trying to get likes from them does not translate to credit alerts.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Darevofpeace(m): 6:14am On May 14, 2019
MrKong:

@ saggy balls,could a lady somewhere been trying to pull it off for muscular enablement.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by tfash96(m): 6:17am On May 14, 2019
She will soon do surgery on her breasts that are prostrating
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by bluefilm: 6:20am On May 14, 2019
Na now I know say Duncan mighty no get sense at all.

He should better change that his name to Duncan Stupid.

What a fool! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:21am On May 14, 2019
oluchisimfred:
wink wink wink
Ferrari with leaking engine oil. Check the base ground. Goodluck to her, is my wish.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by OkoAnike(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2019
IamTeen:

Good morning everyone,

I know this might sound like a scam but i seriously need help.
I'm a freshman in a Fed Uni with two campuses. I stay at one of the campuses which is not the main campus. Our test began last week and it's computer based, we will have to transport ourselves everyday to the campus. I calculated the transport fee which amounted to #1280 for eight days: 160 to and fro.
I told mum a week earlier about it and she sent #1500. I couldn't tell her my foodstuffs were finished because i know she's also struggling.
But i got to chop!
I bought some foodstuffs and paid those i borrowed little change from.

My first test was Saturday; yesterday.
Currently i have N700 on me, and i still have 8 more tests to go.
I know this won't be enough, please all i need is N500.
No one i know would borrow me such amount and even if they do, i can't pay back.
I don't have an account but I'll sort someone else's like i used to do.

I will provide any evidence you need.
Please, help me.
Thanks a million.

Modified:

I have posted this few days earlier but no help, I'm still hoping. . Tomorrow will be the day my money will be exhausted. I know it's shameful doing this but I have no choice.

Op, please confirm you got the needed help?.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Educator2(f): 6:23am On May 14, 2019
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by hisgrace090: 6:33am On May 14, 2019
Wail till eternity, Regina have decided.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by jaxxy(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2019
cho25bc:

Get a uba acct and send via whatsapp to

Not advisable anybody can send u such details and claim 2be him. Let him put up the details or contact u via dm.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by kmaster007: 6:37am On May 14, 2019
y two color legs
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Gabson001(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2019
Will u keep kwayet?? Anything just to be in line
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:58am On May 14, 2019
IamTeen:

Good morning everyone,

I'm a freshman in a Fed Uni with two campuses. I stay at one of the campuses which is not the main campus. Our test began last week and it's computer based, we will have to transport ourselves everyday to the campus. I calculated the transport fee which amounted to #1280 for eight days: 160 to and fro.
I told mum a week earlier about it and she sent #1500. I couldn't tell her my foodstuffs were finished because i know she's also struggling.
But i got to chop!

No one i know would borrow me such amount and even if they do, i can't pay back.

Please, help me.
Thanks a million.

Modified:

I have posted this few days earlier but no help, I'm still hoping. . Tomorrow will be the day my money will be exhausted. I know it's shameful doing this but I have no choice.

Please, put up your account details. You're yet to do so.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Kokaine(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2019
MrKong:

you are obviously not a man. A mans balls are regulated by temperature.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Maicon2019(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2019
Na same village em come frm ah think
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:27am On May 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Please, put up your account details. You're yet to do so.

Ask him to modify the original post instead, someone else will reply you
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:29am On May 14, 2019
Auxtin85:

Bring the account

Ask him to modify the original post instead, someone else might reply you
If you give him more than enough, ask him to open an account with gtb.
The owner of the account might not ne honest with deposits
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Queenboy123(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2019
Her breast has already fallen
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by falcon01: 8:23am On May 14, 2019
MrKong:

saggy balls is nothing, it gets firm when cold but saggy boobs.. nah... besides reginas boobs aint naturally saggy, they where once firm
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by petitoni(f): 9:28am On May 14, 2019
People don't understand this girl is already going through hell, her husband has already started abusing her physically, she confided in me through dream. No joking! She couldn't trust anyone because she doesn't want people to make jest of her. The security men following her were there to monitor all her movement and give the report to their boss. Nwoko doesn't trust her, she believes if given too much freedom, she will start sleeping around with young guys. Regina is already in hell.
Becareful what you wish for ladies!!���

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Krakboi(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2019
Why?
IamTeen:

Good morning everyone,

But i got to chop!

Please, help me.
Thanks a million.

Modified:

Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by Aidejay(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2019
Duncan mighty is showing symptoms of a sick and dying career
Bloggers are his only hope now
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by AllenSpencer: 11:20am On May 14, 2019
Ned no even get eyes

With all his money, he has no taste with strong affinity for dwarfs.

Allah,If I No marry Ethiopian and Tanzanian woman, Make God send me to hell fire on arrival.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by cooljoe(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2019
Auxtin85:

Bring the account
God bless you.
Re: Duncan Mighty Congratulates Regina Daniels, Shades Plastic Surgery Women by lilyheaven: 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
Olibboy:
God will bless yhu as yhu want to help the poor boy. I know it's not easy. Drinking garri day and night just to survive in school
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.