Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education (390 Views)

80 Essay Topics On Every Major Academic Discipline To Make Your Choice Easier / What Is The Advantages Of Studying Human Kinetics And Health Education / I Need Seminar Topics On Environmental Microbiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 12:11pm On May 22, 2019
I'm in need of some project topics on Health promotion and Environmental Health Education (postgraduate). The person should be ready to provide the necessary material. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by Kkings11: 12:29pm On May 22, 2019
I can arrange for you but it's not free
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 2:43pm On May 22, 2019
Kkings11:
I can arrange for you but it's not free

send about 6 topics, from which my supervisor will approve 1. Then I will ask for the material
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by Kkings11: 7:34pm On May 22, 2019
highbee02:

send about 6 topics, from which my supervisor will approve 1. Then I will ask for the material
1. An analysis of the effectiveness of team teaching compared to traditional teaching of health to students

2.The effects of noise on three psychological study traits: Attention, Alertness and concentration.

3. criteria for developing and evaluating health education curriculum in schools

4. an investigation to determine the effectiveness of units of instruction in health and grooming in modifying the self concept of the child

5. A comparative study of health education outcomes derived from 3 curricular patterns in secondary schools
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 9:24pm On May 22, 2019
Kkings11:

1. An analysis of the effectiveness of team teaching compared to traditional teaching of health to students

2.The effects of noise on three psychological study traits: Attention, Alertness and concentration.

3. criteria for developing and evaluating health education curriculum in schools

4. an investigation to determine the effectiveness of units of instruction in health and grooming in modifying the self concept of the child

5. A comparative study of health education outcomes derived from 3 curricula
patterns in secondary schools

Thanks! I hope the materials are readily available
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by Kkings11: 9:55pm On May 22, 2019
yeah
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 9:16am On May 23, 2019
where do u base?
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by Kkings11: 9:21am On May 23, 2019
lokoja kogi state
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 9:31am On May 23, 2019
Kkings11:
lokoja kogi state

Any topics on reproductive health, nutrition, mental illness
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by Kkings11: 9:34am On May 23, 2019
yes there is on mental illness and nutrition
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 9:41am On May 23, 2019
Kkings11:
yes there is on mental illness and nutrition

Forward asap
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by Kkings11: 9:43am On May 23, 2019
what happened to the previous topics
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 11:09am On May 23, 2019
Kkings11:
what happened to the 00lprevious topics

They are OK. In facts, I have selected 3. My supervisor asked for 6
Re: Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education by highbee02: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
my WhatsApp number is 07033819686

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Price/fee, Application & Renewal / Statistics Students Please Help Me Answer This Question / International Scholarships 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.