Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Get A Blog With An Approved Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Blog With An Approved Adsense Account (595 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? / come in to get your fully approved adsense account.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Blog With An Approved Adsense Account by 60Clean(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2019
Earning money with a blog has been a long time practice in the history of internet. Some people earn by advertising products an services, while others earn by allowing companies place ads in their Blog. Blogging currently is not just a game of passion but also a source of income to thousands if not millions of bloggers. Since we have differnt experiences daily, it could interest people to know what you have experience or how you managed it. You let them know these things when you write it down. Also, there are several things you@d love to share to the world for them to know, learn or contribute. You can achieve this through your Blog.

When you have successfully engaged the world with your items, they keep coming back to know what more or what new you have to offer to them. It feels real good to see them come back for your items. This time around, you have a good number of them and will possibly plan not to fail them. Getting a Blog is very easy and simple. All you have to dois to get a hosting server and a domain name, then you are good to go.

Designs and graphics are not necessary in a blog. Yes! It@s a personal stuff which is only meant to be plain for readers and visitors. So don@t waste money and time trying to design a blog.
Also, don't bother about how to get people into your blog. If you think of extraordinary things you can write about, people troops in there to read it. Imagine a girl earning thousands of Dollars Monthly because she posts pictures of her legs in her blog. It seems crazy, but i tell you, she's a way richer than you today.

After you must have acquired this Blog, you can start by working with Google by allowing them place ads in your blog. This will seem tough at the beginning because Google hardly accepts blogs with poor contents and traffics. But you can achieve this in less than 14days if only you can use this trick {Post more than 5 posts in a day and share the link of the posts in relevant social media groups} This will make you get visitors to your new blog everyday.

After all these, You will start earning from your passion. And don't forget that other companies can hire you to be advertising their products and services for them.
So, if you need a Blog with your custom domain name, hosted and verified with Google Adsense in less than 14 days, you can feel free to call me for assistance. {For beginners, it will cost you only N5000 and for Blog owners that needs Adsense, it will cost you N4000}

Feel free to call me anytime 0 7 053956163

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Website Appear In Opera Newsfeed / Namecheap Domain Promo: Buy .com Domain For $5.88 Only / Spammer Threathens To Get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com Blocked Permanently...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.