Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Spammer Threathens To Get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com Blocked Permanently... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spammer Threathens To Get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com Blocked Permanently... (593 Views)

My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls / Spammer Threathens To Get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com Blocked Permanently... / How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spammer Threathens To Get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com Blocked Permanently... by Nobody: 8:19am On May 31, 2019
Hello All,
We at Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com were busy in our activity of content creation for you to consume when we came across the malicious message from someone with the moniker
Melvinfuche
(gfere@hufefhe.com
84.39.112.82) threatening to get our hosting account and our domain Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com blocked forever if we don’t pay him 0.5 BTC. Melcinfuche also threatened to get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com sued for ‘insulting believers’. Melvinfuche said it will send negative messages using the zikistmovement.igbodefender.com URL to millions of sites in other to get Spamhouse to ban zikistmovement.igbodefender.com forever. He said people will not care that the spam/abusive messages didn’t originate from zikistmovement.igbodefender.com! This might be a sour joke, but in case it isn’t, we have taken appropriate legal and legitimate measures.
Disregard any abusive, spam or negative message you receive pointing back to zikistmovement.igbodefender.com, as it is probably the spammer implementing his evil plan.
See the full message from Melvinfuche below:

[b]
Melvinfuche
gfere@hufefhe.com
"Hey. Soon your hosting account and your domain zikistmovement.igbodefender.com will be blocked forever, and you will receive tens of thousands of negative feedback from angry people.

"Pay me 0.5 BTC until June 1, 2019.
Otherwise, you will get the reputation of a malicious spammer, your site zikistmovement.igbodefender.com will be blocked for life and you will be sued for insulting believers. I guarantee this to you.

"My bitcoin wallet:19ckouUP2E22aJR5BPFdf7jP2oNXR3bezL

"Here is a list of what you get if you don’t follow my requirements:
+ abuse spamhouse for aggressive web spam
+ tens of thousands of negative reviews about you and your website from angry people for aggressive web and email spam
+ lifetime blocking of your hosting account for aggressive web and email spam
+ lifetime blocking of your domain for aggressive web and email spam
+ Thousands of angry complaints from angry people will come to your mail and messengers for sending you a lot of spam
+ complete destruction of your reputation and loss of clients forever
+ for a full recovery from the damage you need tens of thousands of dollars

"All of the above will result in blocking your domain and hosting account for life. The price of your peace of mind is 0.5 BTC.

"Do you want this?

"If you do not want the above problems, then before June 1, 2019, you need to send me 0.5 BTC to my Bitcoin wallet: 19ckouUP2E22aJR5BPFdf7jP2oNXR3bezL

"How do I do all this to get this result:
1. I will send messages to 33 000 000 sites with contact forms with offensive messages with the address of your site, that is, in this situation, you and the spammer and insult people.
And everyone will not care that it is not you.
2. I’ll send messages to 19,000,000 email addresses and very intrusive advertisements for making money and offer a free iPhone with your website address zikistmovement.igbodefender.com and your contact details.
"And then send out abusive messages with the address of your site.
3. I will do aggressive spam on blogs, forums and other sites (in my database there are 35 978 370 sites and 315 900 sites from which you will definitely get a huge amount of abuse) of your site zikistmovement.igbodefender.com.

"After such spam, the spamhouse will turn its attention on you and after several abuses your host will be forced to block your account for life.
Your domain registrar will also block your domain permanently.

"All of the above will result in blocking your domain and hosting account for life.
If you do not want to receive thousands of complaints from users and your hosting provider, then pay before June 1, 2019.
The price of your peace of mind is 0.5 BTC.
Otherwise, I will send your site through tens of millions of sites that will lead to the blocking of your site for life and you will lose everything and your reputation as well.

"But get a reputation as a malicious spammer.

My bitcoin wallet:19ckouUP2E22aJR5BPFdf7jP2oNXR3bezL

[/b]
Have you gotten this kind of message on your website/social media page/email before? How did you deal with it.

Let us know in the comments.

Source: http://www.zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2019/05/31/spammer-threathens-get-zikistmovement-igbodefender-com-blocked-permanently-june-1/#more-9086
Re: Spammer Threathens To Get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com Blocked Permanently... by stanliwise(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2019
igbodefender:
Spammer threathens to get Zikistmovement.Igbodefender.com blocked permanently on June 1
Hello All,
We at Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com were busy in our activity of content creation for you to consume when we came across the malicious message from someone with the moniker
Melvinfuche
(gfere@hufefhe.com
84.39.112.82) threatening to get our hosting account and our domain Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com blocked forever if we don’t pay him 0.5 BTC. Melcinfuche also threatened to get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com sued for ‘insulting believers’. Melvinfuche said it will send negative messages using the zikistmovement.igbodefender.com URL to millions of sites in other to get Spamhouse to ban zikistmovement.igbodefender.com forever. He said people will not care that the spam/abusive messages didn’t originate from zikistmovement.igbodefender.com! This might be a sour joke, but in case it isn’t, we have taken appropriate legal and legitimate measures.
Disregard any abusive, spam or negative message you receive pointing back to zikistmovement.igbodefender.com, as it is probably the spammer implementing his evil plan.
See the full message from Melvinfuche below:

Melvinfuche
gfere@hufefhe.com
Hey. Soon your hosting account and your domain zikistmovement.igbodefender.com will be blocked forever, and you will receive tens of thousands of negative feedback from angry people.

Pay me 0.5 BTC until June 1, 2019.
Otherwise, you will get the reputation of a malicious spammer, your site zikistmovement.igbodefender.com will be blocked for life and you will be sued for insulting believers. I guarantee this to you.

Here is a list of what you get if you don’t follow my requirements:
+ abuse spamhouse for aggressive web spam
+ tens of thousands of negative reviews about you and your website from angry people for aggressive web and email spam
+ lifetime blocking of your hosting account for aggressive web and email spam
+ lifetime blocking of your domain for aggressive web and email spam
+ Thousands of angry complaints from angry people will come to your mail and messengers for sending you a lot of spam
+ complete destruction of your reputation and loss of clients forever
+ for a full recovery from the damage you need tens of thousands of dollars

All of the above will result in blocking your domain and hosting account for life. The price of your peace of mind is 0.5 BTC.

Do you want this?

If you do not want the above problems, then before June 1, 2019, you need to send me 0.5 BTC to my Bitcoin wallet: 19ckouUP2E22aJR5BPFdf7jP2oNXR3bezL

How do I do all this to get this result:
1. I will send messages to 33 000 000 sites with contact forms with offensive messages with the address of your site, that is, in this situation, you and the spammer and insult people.
And everyone will not care that it is not you.
2. I’ll send messages to 19,000,000 email addresses and very intrusive advertisements for making money and offer a free iPhone with your website address zikistmovement.igbodefender.com and your contact details.
And then send out abusive messages with the address of your site.
3. I will do aggressive spam on blogs, forums and other sites (in my database there are 35 978 370 sites and 315 900 sites from which you will definitely get a huge amount of abuse) of your site zikistmovement.igbodefender.com.
After such spam, the spamhouse will turn its attention on you and after several abuses your host will be forced to block your account for life.
Your domain registrar will also block your domain permanently.

All of the above will result in blocking your domain and hosting account for life.
If you do not want to receive thousands of complaints from users and your hosting provider, then pay before June 1, 2019.
The price of your peace of mind is 0.5 BTC.
Otherwise, I will send your site through tens of millions of sites that will lead to the blocking of your site for life and you will lose everything and your reputation as well.
But get a reputation as a malicious spammer.

Have you gotten this kind of message on your website/social media page/email before? How did you deal with it.

Let us know in the comments.

Source: http://www.zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2019/05/31/spammer-threathens-get-zikistmovement-igbodefender-com-blocked-permanently-june-1/#more-9086
what is all this

(1) (Reply)

See Steps On How To Make Money From Google Adsense / Brand Strategy & Digital Marketing / Strange Online Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.