Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired (12556 Views)

CBN: Here Is Why 80 Percent Of The Nation’s Currency Notes Outside Bank Vaults / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by contigiency(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2019
Abati is a stupid idiot unless he meant to say the best cabinet since 1999. Else, he should start by telling us what his PDP cabinets since 1999 to 2015 achieved. Atleast, if I look left and right now, I see infrastructure that will serve the common man on the streets being built or repaired everywhere in the country.

But the only thing his PDP cabinets achieved since 1999 was to loot all the resources at their disposal, especially the Jonathan Government he served. Not to talk of the fact that they had record revenue generated from oil. But What they bequeathed to us was recession, empty treasury, insecurity and numerous social vices. So he should shut up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by michoim(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2019
Nonsense PDP man
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2019
Buhari cabinet has been short of the standard, almost an invisible cabinet and to worsen it they are caged by the cabal. From the looks of it we may not see much changes cos the cabal don’t want any contentions with anybody new they are comfortable with the status quo at the expense of better performance and the country.

There will be no major shakeup in the cabinet. New faces may come bt same ability and competence/incompetence level.
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Nobody: 7:49am On May 14, 2019
The only achievement the government claims is Agriculture, so why say Audu Ogbe should leave? the man at the helms of affairs. He deserves a 2nd time, however, I will not support it because of his age. Baba should go and rest let the younger persons take over.

1 Like

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Inflammatory: 7:50am On May 14, 2019
ministers for different Administration have been in thesame rank since 2007.
Yaradua-- Late Dora Akuyili, Iweala
Goodluck- Okonjo iweala, Adesina, Alison Madueke ( but seriously looting too).
Buhari- Rotimi, Fashola, Ngige
So tell me each administration that can boast of 4 working ministers .....mind you, all is into looting directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by bluefilm: 7:52am On May 14, 2019
Davash222:
Buhari took over 6 months to appoint these failures, that’s what irks me.

In reality, what should really irk you is that you haven't achieved anything meaningful in this life ... even though, you're getting old now.

Nonsense. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Shikini: 7:53am On May 14, 2019
No minister deserved to retain seat
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Chikpat(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2019
Abati dey find appiontment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2019
the worst ke since 1999, I doubt o....dats the best the ruling APC can offer for now
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by DeRay98(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Wetin concern this idiot with Buhari cabinrt
His accessment of Buhari's ministers is spot on. Most of them just occupy offices without performing.
The health minister is worst, very incompetent and uninspiring.
They are not working for Buhari's govt and noy working for the people but themselves.
They should be sacked and replaced with more useful ones

1 Like

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by rusher14: 7:59am On May 14, 2019
Who was minister of works under Obasanjo, GEJ?

Same for transport, power, etc?

What were their records?

1 Like

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by helinues: 8:01am On May 14, 2019
The failed deputy governor aspirants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by contigiency(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2019
jaxxy:
Buhari cabinet has been short of the standard, almost an invisible cabinet and to worsen it they are caged by the cabal. From the looks of it we may not see much changes cos the cabal don’t want any contentions with anybody new they are comfortable with the status quo at the expense of better performance and the country.

There will be no major shakeup in the cabinet. New faces may come bt same ability and competence/incompetence level.

You are empty tank making too much noise. The idiot that said that rubbish, what did he achieve with his PDP party for 16 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by contigiency(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2019
DeRay98:

His accessment of Buhari's ministers is spot on. Most of them just occupy offices without performing.
The health minister is worst, very incompetent and uninspiring.
They are not working for Buhari's govt and noy working for the people but themselves.
They should be sacked and replaced with more useful ones

Stop talking like a school boy. This same man and his PDP party what did they achieve? Especially the jonathan Government he served.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Anijay1212(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Wetin concern this idiot with Buhari cabinrt
I wonder o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by rusher14: 8:09am On May 14, 2019
Chikpat:
Abati dey find appiontment

Make e dey write articles.

Bloggers don spoil him career.

grin

1 Like

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2019
contigiency:

You are empty tank making too much noise. The idiot that said that rubbish, what did he achieve with his PDP party for 16 years.

I’m not praising pdp because of the grand corruption that spoilt many of what they shud have achieved despite having a solid cabinet bt that doesn’t take away the fact that Buhari’s cabinet is below the standard of that of Pdp and what we really need to move to a higher level.

Atleast grand corruption has been checked abit under Buhari. We shud see better effectiveness From his cabinet.
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Bluntemperor: 8:12am On May 14, 2019
What was Abati's achievements during GEJ rule- failure?.They all want relevancy now.Which great advise did he communicated to the public that we can point to now.i don't read such posts,its waste of money on my data.L et the haters do justice,as if he was not part of the corrupt Cabinet then.God bless my country Nigeria.
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by gaffyGIFT: 8:24am On May 14, 2019
Abati self his saying this about Buhari .... this hypocrisy and ca-word human being... until Nigerians stop listening to all these foolish set of people before the country will be better.. this is how this guy white wash Jonathan the other time, when Jonathan appointed him he started stealing what belong to the masses he kept his words ....... Africa countries will never be better if we don't stop the attitude of not supporting the govt, because you have lost election you started looking for opportunity of spoiling the tenor... spitting criticism word about the govt and that is what Africans love to ear not the solution to the situation..................... So Mr Abati does not have solution but to come and criticise for his so called party ... mind you guys did you know that this guy his been paid for what his doing ... Nigerians let's be wise and give solution to the govt and not to criticise the govt................... Note if Buhari appoint this fool today the music will change .....

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by aspiring44: 8:26am On May 14, 2019
Davash222:
Buhari took over 6 months to appoint these failures, that’s what irks me.

More than irritating. Recycled old men .

And they expect not too young to rule work.
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by DeRay98(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2019
contigiency:

[b]
Stop talking like a school boy. [/b]This same man and his PDP party what did they achieve? Especially the jonathan Government he served.
Stop being a party maniac and myopic!
We're not talking about GEJ/Pdp, we are talking about unproductive ministers occupying spaces where they don't function.
He made a very realistic accessment and credited the round pegs in rounds holes, others are not helping the govt or people that's the bottom line.
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Maicon2019(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2019
From Start all has been worse
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by contigiency(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2019
DeRay98:

Stop being a party maniac and myopic!
We're not talking about GEJ/Pdp, we are talking about unproductive ministers occupying spaces where they don't function.
He made a very realistic accessment and credited the round pegs in rounds holes, others are not helping the govt or people that's the bottom line.

He lacks the moral standing to be saying so. How come he suddenly know what to do to move the country forward. He didn't do the assessment for the porous government he served which ended up living us very poor as a nation.

Talking about party maniac, has this man ever accepted or even seen anything wrong with the government he served? His weekly columns in thisday newspaper suggests that PDP and Jonathan's government is the best thing that ever happened to us. So why will I not attack his party and the government he served?

Then you, what Is your position? Forget mine.
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Niceman4u(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2019
i could not agree more with Dr. Abbatti's write-up.
I have been saying it, this present cabinet composition is the worst composition of cabinet since 1999.
Obasanjo really tried to assemble some intelligent ppl as ministers during his term.
What we have right now is like a football club dat has a very terrible coach and very few gud players. Success is hard to achieve under such a circumstance.
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Edyice: 9:15am On May 14, 2019
That's what you Hausa people want ... Dominance

Now that they have collected every position nothing seems to be working ...

They lowself esteem, poor state thinking has brought backwardness to the great nation...

All the companies owned and controlled by government now employ only northerners, tell me how will the country move forward grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by tiwiex(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2019
ironheart:
Na wao, this guy with his incoherent post. I wonder the weed this mode smoked to find this thread easy to read by pushing it to the front page

Choice of words are unusual. Arrangement of Abike Dabiri? What was that all about?
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by Nobody: 9:34am On May 14, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
I agree with him

Only fashola and amaechi deserved to stay.

What makes Fashola remotely qualified for the portfolios he was handed?
Re: Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2019
The OP is a good example of the problems with Nigeria. He turned a simple post on the performance of Buhari's ministers to grammatical innuendos almost meaningless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) / Gunmen Kill PDP Chieftain In Benue / Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.