Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council (12514 Views)

Bayelsa 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, And Results / Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / Bayelsa 2023: Ebebi Set To Tackle Timipre Sylva In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by abc115: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
BREAKING: APC names FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike as Member, National Campaign Council, for the prosecution of Bayelsa state Governorship Election in November

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Racoon(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Let how Nyesom Wike who fought for governor Diri to win against Lyon and APC in the last gubernatorial election in Bayelsa would turn around to fight PDP.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by jom28gy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
The mumu knows the mumu Wike, want to, but he will Fail

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by helinues: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pay back time for Governor Diri

grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by helinues: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
Let how Nyesom Wike who fought for governor Diri to win against Lyon and APC in the last gubernatorial election in Bayelsa would turn around to fight PDP.

But same Gov Diri betrayed him in the Pdp presidential primary.

2 can play the game

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by LegendHero(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

Change is constant.

That’s how Peter Obi the failure deputized Atiku the customer dadani in 2019 only for him to come and compete against him in 2023.

By the way, Wike is the true definition of PDAPC because both PDP and APC added him to the campaign council list for Kogi and Bayelsa.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by izonborn098(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
helinues:
Pay back time for Governor Diri

grin
LegendHero:

Change is constant.

That’s how Peter Obi the failure deputized Atiku the customer dadani in 2019 only for him to come and compete against him in 2023.
douye diri is a bastard' yes na me talk m'''
Wike play an important role on his journey as a governor of bayelsa state but he betrayed him for a fulani man...
Let see how things unfold this time...
All the bayelsa praising diri is suffering from dementia' because diri is the most useless governor in bayelsa' i will prefer buhari to rule bayelsa than that manchi...

14 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by NwaNimo1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wike dness.....

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by lordm(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
He won't accept it

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by abc115: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
lordm:
He won't accept it
He must have been consulted

48 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by LagosPrince: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don't know why PDP can't kick Wike out of the party so that he could join APC full time

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

He is a political thug with no loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Smithkafors(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
How does Peter Obi come into this discussion?. I refuse to believe that some of are normal.

LegendHero:

Change is constant.

By the way, Wike is the true definition of PDAPC because both PDP and APC added him to the campaign council list for Kogi and Bayelsa.

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by yarimo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
As e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by AImiron: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by iCauseTrouble: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin
Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by GreatrAnalyst: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Ofunaofu: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wike has finally join the party he once described to be inflicted with “4th degree cancer”.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by ecolime(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
shocked

Mehn, Wike is having a time of his life.

The Baba werey na mercenary cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by GreatrAnalyst: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
LagosPrince:
I don't know why PDP can't kick Wike out of the party so that he could join APC full time
They have ceased to be an opposition party.
No gut

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Laple0541(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don’t blame them, Wike’s face is a face that sells market and that was the reason Obifraud was crying on national TV when Wike delivered Rivers to APC.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na WA!
Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by DrChukki: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

Politicians have no shame... So he will do it...

Have you forgotten he called APC a HIV while PDP is malaria... Now he has left malaria to carry HIV.

You can't shame the shameless

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na wa

That’s to say, Wike has been positioned to use the tactics he used in the last general election in Rivers State.

Meanwhile,

We are adding to our WhatsApp group now for those who need daily banker 2 odds.

Are you ready?

Check my profile and join now Lego

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by penearth(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Last laugh of d man in PDP to apc
Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Caleb828: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Guys it still going on I even ask palmpay on Facebook and they confirm it, below I’ve leave all the screenshots pics to show it real, just de play

Palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free. See the pics below, if you no get your own de play

Also old User can benefit too by using a different phone number to register with the campaign link

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percentage for showing you this update so next time if I get better update I go tell una

Hurry now that is flowing

And send me 5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity

Click the link Facebook link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02JJk1cnE8JzeTf2RG3KxTWujT7g2vzC9phVd5CNbZJRuT8iFcZY5XYSbwdBuGVM9Rl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Alliswell248: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
LagosPrince:

Wadaza. Plaza would hear it....

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by Isobug: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
He's a thug naa
Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by tojahh(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wile with no balls.

A man that couldn't open his mouth to support APC even after bragging up and down that January 5th he will announce his candidate.

Make be Getat abeg. Infact make everybody Getat.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2023: APC Names Wike As Member Of Campaign Council by EtovalRealEst: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Who dey hold Madam Stella nomination na ..You na don put am for list ...As for Oga Wike it is official now except you won't attend the meeting...Oga Fubara can now take full control of PDP party structure in Rivers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators / AIB Begins Probe On Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash (photo) / Supreme Court Hears Atiku’s Appeal Against Tinubu On Monday, October 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.