Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed (16369 Views)

Guardiola Likely To Remain At Manchester City Even If Their UEFA Ban Is Upheld / Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho / Liverpool Demanded $238m For Coutinho – Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by femi4: 10:58am On May 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Seriously I really hope we sign the guy but for the transfer ban. Though there are many good players on loan we can recall. The ban is a blessing in disguise.
but coutinho can't dribble or hold the ball for long. Though, he's better infront of goal compared to hazard
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by emerged01(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2019
Coutiho is a Chelsea material,I believe he will perform in Chelsea.
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by chiboy1116: 10:59am On May 14, 2019
Bonapart:
Heard Messi is the one pushing him out.

He even called him a dictator of Barcelona

Yeye messi
you even heard ? Where did u hear it from? Messi? Or from a Barcelona player ? Lwkmd .
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by chiboy1116: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Chelsea don't need coutinho I should agree with that

But with those below average player you mentioned you will not win trophies

Chelsea will never give those players chance

Yes pulisic is very good ,so you can see your club doesn't beleive in those kids ,pulisic is just 19 years old ,same age mates with most of your youth player
pulisic is almost 21.
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by andrew444(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
chiboy1116:
you even heard ? Where did u hear it from? Messi? Or from a Barcelona player ? Lwkmd .

Lol
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Ubdavis(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Seriously I really hope we sign the guy but for the transfer ban. Though there are many good players on loan we can recall. The ban is a blessing in disguise.

All those players on loan can not creat significant impact at Chelsea
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Maicon2019(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
Dem try
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by andrew444(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
chiboy1116:
pulisic is almost 21.

Okay many of players that chelsea loaned out are from 17 to 22 years of age
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Sbanj04: 11:05am On May 14, 2019
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by KingAzubuike(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2019
Ubdavis:

All those players on loan can not creat significant impact at Chelsea
Where is KGB today where is Salah? If you dey find significant impact Oyo na your case. Patience is the main thing .

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Bonapart(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2019
gustav25:
nylon for prevent this abomination
lol. It was Coutinho's statement. Go and check Ibrahimmovi's interviews during his time in baca. What about world cup when he dropped first choice goal keeper against Nigeria. Messi isn't who you think
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by vicdom(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2019
[[s]quote author=okeynelson post=78378115]...
upon all the millions wey u claim say u dey win, u no fit go stay for better house.... ewu awusa!!!![/quote]
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy wink[[/s]
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by PopeFlatino(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2019
As a Barca fan,I think Coutinho didn't perform bad earlier this season but their was a gangUp plot against him in d stands...That alone made him loose confidence,he is a human..the more u try hard to improve,the boos and the critics can make ur matter worse and u start dropping form (except Cristiano Ronaldo and Mauro Icardi)......The coach self come mumu still dey play am upfront when we all know how brilliant he can be at d midfied,and he lack pace to counter upfront as well.....anyway I still love him
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Chelsea don't need coutinho I should agree with that

But with those below average player you mentioned you will not win trophies

Chelsea will never give those players chance

Yes pulisic is very good ,so you can see your club doesn't beleive in those kids ,pulisic is just 19 years old ,same age mates with most of your youth player

I think that philosophy is changing couple with the fact that the club's ban won't be rescind. Mount, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley and Odoi might not be your regular superstar but if the club keep faith in them, they would turn out well. Liverpool coach took a chance on Trent Arnold when he was 18 ,now i can't think of a better right back in Europe than the 20 year old.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by EdenH: 11:15am On May 14, 2019
Ijeleigbo:
Coutinho can't play in Hazard position! He's best position is attacking midfield and that will spell doom for Loftus Cheek given that Kante and Jorginho are already first team players....
I pray the ban is never delayed and given so we can make use of the young talents we have at our disposal! We have 41 players on loan! Shityy Higuain and Kovacic can go back to their parents clubs....
Its time for the Chelsea youths to shine!!!
#Blues4Ever!!!
you are a veteran in analysis, exactly d same thought i hv. With our crop of youths in our disposal, who needs Higuain and Kovacic? We are better off
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by erons22(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2019
Na was o see countinho wey barca make sure Dy sign from Liverpool now they want to dispose him
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by andrew444(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

I think that philosophy is changing couple with the fact that the club's ban won't be rescind. Mount, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley and Odoi might not be your regular superstar but if the club keep faith in them, they would turn out well. Liverpool coach took a chance on Trent Arnold when he was 18 ,now i can't think of a better right back in Europe than the 20 year old.

You made a point and i agree with almost all you said

Yes klopp took a chance with arnold , after arnold who else? Hope you know klopp also spend alot and liverpool has even spend much before klop was employed?

I am not the coach of chelsea sha, but only loftus cheek and odoi have already made it to the first team, i dont think more of those kids from the youth will be given the chance, But lets see what will happen as anything is possible.
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by andrew444(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2019
PopeFlatino:
As a Barca fan,I think Coutinho didn't perform bad earlier this season but their was a gangUp plot against him in d stands...That alone made him loose confidence,he is a human..the more u try hard to improve,the boos and the critics can make ur matter worse and u start dropping form (except Cristiano Ronaldo and Mauro Icardi)......The coach self come mumu still dey play am upfront when we all know how brilliant he can be at d midfied,and he lack pace to counter upfront as well.....anyway I still love him

Agreed

Coutinho should stay at barca
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2019
EdenH:
you are a veteran in analysis, exactly d same thought i hv. With our crop of youths in our disposal, who needs Higuain and Kovacic? We are better off

I see light in the brand of football Sarri wants to play but we need young, energetic players with pace, skills and technical ability to do that. Our present crop of players can't do it..... Our young players can! We need to keep faith in Sarri, bring in our most talented youth players to first team and build with an identity of playing football. We should forget about creating an immediate impact because City and Liverpool are already made teams and will dominate EPL for some few years....
The ban is a blessing in disguise!!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

You made a point and i agree with almost all you said

Yes klopp took a chance with arnold , after arnold who else? Hope you know klopp also spend alot and liverpool has even spend much before klop was employed?

I am not the coach of chelsea sha, but only loftus cheek and odoi have already made it to the first team, i dont think more of those kids from the youth will be given the chance, But lets see what will happen as anything is possible.

If the ban holds, more youths will come in for the following reasons:
1. Higuain and Kovacic will go back to their parent club because we can't sign senior players until after the summer of 2020
2. We will need a replacement for the both players listed above
3. If Hazard leaves, Pulisic is his immediate replacement but you should know Pedro and William are over 30 and are finished! Odoi has stepped in, another young, tricky and pacy winger from our youth will be blooded in
4. David Luiz has signed a new contract. Cahill is leaving so I see Zouma fighting for first team position next season
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by andrew444(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

1. Higuain and Kovacic will go back to their parent club because we can't sign senior players until after the summer of 2020
3. If Hazard leaves, Pulisic is his immediate replacement but you should know Pedro and William are over 30 and are finished! Odoi has stepped in, another young, tricky and pacy winger from our youth will be blooded in
4. David Luiz has signed a new contract. Cahill is leaving so I see Zouma fighting for first team position next season

Agreed with what you said ,you guys should give zouma a chance o ,dude is a beast

Who go come be Chelsea striker now ?
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Agreed with what you said ,you guys should give zouma a chance o ,dude is a beast

Who go come be Chelsea striker now ?

Morata ain't returning until next summer. Tammy Abraham is a good young English boy! Only if CFC will give him a chance. The CF position is the major area lacking in Sarri team
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by id911(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Zuma doesn't have the the characteristics to play in Sarri's team and his technical ability is in doubt. I admit he's a good player though but he needs to improve in some certain areas to fit in. If Eden leaves for Madrid, I would welcome we sign Coutiho if our ban is delayed. We can't hope to do well in difficult competitions with too many young and inexperienced players in the squad. That aside, some exciting players can still be recalled into the team
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by andrew444(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Morata ain't returning until next summer. Tammy Abraham is a good young English boy! Only if CFC will give him a chance. The CF position is the major area lacking in Sarri team

Batshuayi should be given a chance

Chelsea have the right to cut short morata loan

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2019
id911:

Zuma doesn't have the the characteristics to play in Sarri's team and his technical ability is in doubt. I admit he's a good player though but he needs to improve in some certain areas to fit in. If Eden leaves for Madrid, I would welcome we sign Coutiho if our ban is delayed. We can't hope to do well in difficult competitions with too many young and inexperienced players in the squad. That aside, some exciting players can still be recalled into the team

Salah, Kevin Dey Bruyne, Lukaku etc. Are they not world class players now? Have you forgotten they were Chelsea players? But because we are so used to instant success and firing managers like bullets we didn't give them a chance!
Your hopes are on if the ban is delayed! What of if the ban isn't delayed? Do you think only Coutinho will develop our team?? I don't think will want to repeat their previous mistakes.... We have young players that would be world class in three years from now.... We have to be patient in rebuilding, try to finish top four and see if we can lay our hands on FA or Carling Cup because the truth is City and Liverpool are already made teams and will dominate for few years!!!

Besides, have you asked yourself while Abrahimovhic has been quiet throughout this season? He was denied a UK visa irrespective of all his investments and his plan to build a mega new stadium for Chelsea Football Club!

Trust me even if the ban is delayed, the Russian billionaire will never spend mega billions on the club as he had done in the past because UK failed him.... We have no choice but to give our youths chance.... 2-3 years from now, we shall compete effectively with City and Liverpool
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Batshuayi should be given a chance

Chelsea have the right to cut short morata loan

Batshuayi and Abraham should be given a chance! Higuain is prolific but lacks pace, energy and age catching up with him already.... Giroud should be sold to Serie A.... I guess Chelsea already have an agreement to extend Moratas loan with Atletico Madrid
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by andrew444(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Batshuayi and Abraham should be given a chance! Higuain is prolific but lacks pace, energy and age catching up with him already.... Giroud should be sold to Serie A.... I guess Chelsea already have an agreement to extend Moratas loan with Atletico Madrid

Agree with what you said about higuain and bats and Abraham, Lol at giroud

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by id911(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Salah, Kevin Dey Bruyne, Lukaku etc. Are they not world class players now? Have you forgotten they were Chelsea players? But because we are so used to instant success and firing managers like bullets we didn't give them a chance!
Your hopes are on if the ban is delayed! What of if the ban isn't delayed? Do you think only Coutinho will develop our team?? I don't think will want to repeat their previous mistakes.... We have young players that would be world class in three years from now.... We have to be patient in rebuilding, try to finish top four and see if we can lay our hands on FA or Carling Cup because the truth is City and Liverpool are already made teams and will dominate for few years!!!

Besides, have you asked yourself while Abrahimovhic has been quiet throughout this season? He was denied a UK visa irrespective of all his investments and his plan to build a mega new stadium for Chelsea Football Club!

Trust me even if the ban is delayed, the Russian billionaire will never spend mega billions on the club as he had done in the past because UK failed him.... We have no choice but to give our youths chance.... 2-3 years from now, we shall compete effectively with City and Liverpool

I think I would have to agree with most of the stuffs you said. I guess we have always been in a hurry that's why we lost quite a good number of young and promising players in the past. We could do well to give ourselves long term goals say 2-3 years to really look inward and develop the young players out on loan and introduce them gradually into the first team but you know, Chelsea's Board might have a different thing on their minds altogether. Ultimately, Chelsea's activities in the transfer window is going to depend on the final verdict at CAS. The ban might be a blessing in disguise

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by spayor(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2019
PopeFlatino:
......God bless you brother....You be real barca fan like me...Coutinho problem start from where da mumu valve dey play ahm....Play coutinho for middle and enjoy the guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win / Nigerian Olympic Football Team Stranded In Atlanta / Nigeria's Falconets Arrive Costa Rica For The 2022 FIFA Women U20 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.