Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed (16492 Views)

Guardiola Likely To Remain At Manchester City Even If Their UEFA Ban Is Upheld / Barcelona Still Owe Liverpool Almost €100m For Coutinho / Liverpool Demanded $238m For Coutinho – Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by jelel6: 1:42pm On May 14, 2019
As a Chelsea fan who has watched our game over a million times wink, Chelsea without Hazard is going to be the most catastrophic event to happen to us in a lonnngggg time.

Hazard's individual abilities define ALL our most fruitful attacking play. He's our best goal scorer and most creative player. The only other club with one player shouldering those responsibilities alone is Messi for Barca. I'm just trying to POINT HOW IMPORTANT he is to our club.

Chelsea can't replace Hazard. Whether they are allowed to buy players or someone steps up from the youth team or present first team is irrelevant. There is nobody at the club who could replace hazard. Period.

I like Sarri. And we should stick with him.

If hazard leaves, we need to replace his creativity and goals, there's no two way about it. 16 goals and 15 assists is no numbers for learners and second rated players.

Coutinho would be an absolutely wonderful signing for Chelsea. He's a world-class creator, top 3-4. But I only want him if he's going to play in midfield.

With sarri there is only one spot left for a midfielder and that's the main attacking spot if you ask me. This position is for the most creative passer of the ball.

Barkley is NOT and NEVER will be a Chelsea quality midfielder. He has a good shot so he may be able to score goals, but no coach play a midfielder simply because he's a goal threat. Poor vision, poor creativity, basic or back passing, and can't even drive with the ball. Can't be hold of it under pressure. Enough said.

Lotus-Cheek is everything you'd want in a midfielder. But even him is lacking in the most important quality of a great attacking midfielder: Creativity and Passing.
I don't think that's his game, controlling and directing play with his passing. But he's a good player and worth his place in the team.

I've seen little of Mason Mount but I liked what I saw. smiley he's unlike a typical English midfielder. He actually has silky techniques and can really pass the ball very well. He should be heading home next season because I think he's the most ready of our youth group.

I don't know how we'll score goals next season. Giroud is Giroud grin Strikers are in scacity. Tammy Abraham? Scoring against Kompany and Van Dijk is a different ball game. But let's give him his chance while we buy another striker.

Sell Willain for fvck sake and get ANOTHER WINGER. Any Fvcking winger will do I don't care. Hakim Ziyech comes to mind. I think he'll fit Sarri's style and he's a left footer. At least, that means Hudson odoi shouldn't be in direct competition with him.

That brings me to Hudson Odoi. For me, the jury is still out on him. I know he's only 18 but he thinks he should be starting every single week. shocked. I think that's rubbish. We have to have two wingers each and if the other is better than him ( I think that's an easy scenario really ),
Then he has to be on the bench. Simple. In essence, Hudson Odoi should be patient. Phil Foden is patient still even if I think he's far more matured when he plays than Odoi.

That's enough Abeg. Chelsea no go kee pesin embarassed seeing Liverpool and Mancity play football is frustrating enough. We will never catch them with a squad full of 18 year olds and willian, Pedro (I like him sha), Giroud or Higuain.

Next season, top 4 would be a miracle if FIFA Actually Ban Chelsea. A Miracle.
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Ubdavis(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Where is KGB today where is Salah? If you dey find significant impact Oyo na your case. Patience is the main thing .

Have patience with lowly rated players and land urslf in relocation. This is not time for experiment, deliver or u go away. Name one Chelsea player on loan that is making wave . am not sure u watch kDB and Salah while they were at Chelsea. They played NATING!!!
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Christmasdon(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2019
Coutinho have low self esteem to be a great player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by EdenH: 5:27pm On May 14, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

I see light in the brand of football Sarri wants to play but we need young, energetic players with pace, skills and technical ability to do that. Our present crop of players can't do it..... Our young players can! We need to keep faith in Sarri, bring in our most talented youth players to first team and build with an identity of playing football. We should forget about creating an immediate impact because City and Liverpool are already made teams and will dominate EPL for some few years....
The ban is a blessing in disguise!!!
you are there my brother, you are there

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by LordPsalm(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2019
Remain for Liverpool where u are celebrated u no hear. Now HOW FAR?
By the way OP: It's £142m
Them don dey BOO u now. While u was an ICON in Liverpool. Now Liverpool don't want u..This should be a LESSON to others.
You rather stay where u are celebrated than where u are tolerated.
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by PopeFlatino(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2019
That Valverde of a man is a good coach but not at barca's level,I will place him alongside Unai Emery in Ranking..he was just lucky that Barca selects coaches recently wit Catalan politics involved,if not why won't Barca go for d likes of Klopp or Pochettino with cool tactics....it's obvious our dear Tiki_Taka is dead already,we just dealing on past glory of it..we are be oming more conservative,we always live the risk of opponents soaking us up with pressure,not as dominant as the Pep's era...if not for Messi,they would have sacked the empty head since...he never learns from d previous error,it's obvious Liverpool played better than us home and away the mumu started same starting lineUp in both legs and paid for it dearly..no tactical changes,Barca lacks pace but Malcom and Semedo were left on d bench only to be brought on wen d match is out of grabs...and why will Suarez always start matches?. That our coach eeh..if he continues next season am not sure to view any of our matches again
spayor:
......God bless you brother....You be real barca fan like me...Coutinho problem start from where da mumu valve dey play ahm....Play coutinho for middle and enjoy the guy
Re: Barcelona Expects Chelsea Bid For Coutinho If Their Transfer Ban Is Delayed by Codes151(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
They looking for Chelsea to join so they can do auction with United and Chelsea!!!

Idiots...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lewandowski Reaches Bundesliga Goal Milestone / Chelsea Sign Raheem Sterling From Manchester City For £50 Million / Osimhen & Boniface Beat Ronaldo As World Best Strikers By SPORTbible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.