Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God (33128 Views)

Nengi bares succulent breasts as she Twerks With The Skimpiest Swim Suit / Pretty Mike Gets A Female Python As A Birthday Gift / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by TANID(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2019
God
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Zaccaiwry: 11:57am On May 14, 2019
[
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nobody: 11:57am On May 14, 2019
But was this girl stupid?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2019
Do make I come press abeg. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by donpiero27g: 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
At the rate she's going she may soon wish to become male through plastic surgery.. she's so confused..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Bet9ja2080: 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by nephemmy(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
plasmolysis bekons ma'am tongue...even with the help of those bras nothing changes...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by OdefaGirl(f): 12:02pm On May 14, 2019
And this is a news on Nairaland.....shame!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by dapadawee: 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
very soon nairaland forum will become the 2nd most corrupt forum in the world and it will get to the extent that church and mosque will preach against it even parents will ban children from visiting the forum. children below 17 are on this forum
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by emmasege: 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
Who's that unfortunate guy that ever proposed marriage to this woman?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Iwozochima: 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
Yesoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by MobilityExpress: 12:08pm On May 14, 2019
What of new brain? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by NoRetreat(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
Is this really what Churchill was putting up with at home??
Unfortunately this lady failed to realise that she is now a mother and one day, her disgusting posts and attitude will definitely be used to mock her son.
Her Defender, interviewer, solicitor and avocate General said, we are in modern world, so no one will ever use these negative posts against her son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by HBB1(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2019
Tokziby:
If only these people knew the consequences of breast augmentation, they would never ever near it.

Once the breast tissue is removed its all over. They would be needing to remove the Silicon gel every now and then and in the long run, it would be permanently removed when their bodies can no longer support it.

Aside that, they can damage their breast and end up with complete mastication(removal of the entire breast)

Masti... What?! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by kenodrill: 12:16pm On May 14, 2019
Tonto dick is truly insane!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by princenaira(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2019
Now I know the truth and I really pity Churchill for living under the same roof with this kind of lady for few years.

He already knew Tonto is insane and hence his silence over all her ill spills.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Tokziby: 12:24pm On May 14, 2019
HBB1:

Masti... What?! grin

Mastectomy tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:30pm On May 14, 2019
Tokziby:
If only these people knew the consequences of breast augmentation, they would never ever near it.

Once the breast tissue is removed its all over. They would be needing to remove the Silicon gel every now and then and in the long run, it would be permanently removed when their bodies can no longer support it.

Aside that, they can damage their breast and end up with complete mastectomy(removal of the entire breast)

You should be right!
She has done one already and the boobs are back to square three.
She needs a replacement, that is why she wants You tube money.
One day, monkey go go market, e no go come back like Stella Obasanjo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by ajayiopy: 12:34pm On May 14, 2019
Ritzy10:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dike is apparently tired of her breast as she prays to God to make her schedule and that of her doctor allign so she can have a new pair of breast as her birthday gift.

Tonto Dike who's birthday is on 9th June wrote;

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dike-prays-to-god-for-a-new-pair-of-breast-as-her-birthday-gift-3/

L
SEUN! SEUN!!SEUN!!!
IF YOU DONT CONTROL NEWS ON THIS PLATFORM ,I MIGHT LEAVE YOU BY NEXT YEAR
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Austineva(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2019
Toto Dick in action
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Mohammedekete: 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Help a sister going for a surgery, no amount small...3069519393...first bank

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by varyo: 12:39pm On May 14, 2019
Of a truth, this fake tonto dike is sick.
MISPLACED PRIORITY.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by fxx2: 12:43pm On May 14, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
Is this really what Churchill was putting up with at home??
Unfortunately this lady failed to realise that she is now a mother and one day, her disgusting posts and attitude will definitely be used to mock her son.

Churchill will always be thankful to God for this relief.

However;

Tonto Dike ! Tonto Dike ! Tonto Dike !
How many times did I call you?

Ejighikwa udi ndu a i na-ebi were mara Ndi Igbo.
Uche gi dikwa ya, ma ngi ma ndi muru gi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Yewandequeen(f): 12:45pm On May 14, 2019
Nothing will kill this girl than plastic surgeries. She better slow down.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by godofuck231: 12:48pm On May 14, 2019
sherylbakky:
No fvck to give
I have I have, please tell her to get a new f#cking mouth, now take that f#ck to the bank
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
festacman:
Tonto's case is complicatedly complex. Whatever that means.

Hahahahaha bro u wan kill pesin with laughter abeg.

I laughed in Tontoh dick village people voice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
festacman:
Tonto's case is complicatedly complex. Whatever that means.

Hahahahaha bro u wan kill pesin with laughter abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 14, 2019
Please also pray for new Brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky-W With Kate Henshaw (Picture) / Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) / Victor Osuagwu: Why I Did My White Wedding 15 Years After My Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.