Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man (43710 Views)

Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State / Christchurch Prayers Al Noor Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man by Saifullah01: 1:47pm On May 14, 2019
Common, this is a blatant lie. I pray there and my children attend the Al'-noor academy. THE female section of the mosque is seperate from the male quarters and you hardly see the sisters except in the parking lot (entering or leaving their cars) and the sisters are all in hijaabs.

I wonder what He will say about the two Harmanain in Saudi where the shere numbers makes it impossible to effectively segregate.

This is a clear case of mis use of social media, I want to believe the brother didn't intend the meaning read into it by subsequent commentators but he has to take responsibility because he posted it

1 Like

Re: Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man by harrismcse: 1:47pm On May 14, 2019
DjAduba:
Well the guy must have seen one or two instances which he may believe it to be so, i do attend prayers at Al noor Musque i doubt much about the subject of show up. However some evil ladies may exhibit such character. Note that Men and women dont mixup in the mosque both worship at separate halls. ....
This kind of things happens mostly in other worship centers across all faiths but very rear in the Muslim angle. May God help us.

Firstly, I think it is very religiously bias of nairaland to ask u stupid questions on a social media site before u can comment, that goes a long way to show the inferiority complex associated wit such religion.

secondly the person in quote is a very immature and religiously biased person to say that it only happens in other faiths.
someone is telling you from experience that a mosque is been turned to a brothel and u r here pointing fingers at other religions.
what happens before and after prayer? do the men and women leave through different roads and vehicles? please talk sensibly.

Jesus the only son of God, true God and true man, the savior of the world of both believers and unbelievers said " take out the log in your eyes before you attempt to take out the tiny spec in someone else's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man by harrismcse: 1:51pm On May 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Ayatullah:
@UNCLE A B UMAR
Before you present your allegation to the public have you approached the Imam or officials of the mosque? How many of these young men/women have you approached for the purpose of correcting them?

Fear the Almighty Allah and safe yourself from His wrath if you have deliberately decided to slander Muslim young men and women.

Now he is slandering fellow moslems? have u condemned their act like u would have if it was a church/pastor that was mentioned?
Now this is the problem of modern day Nigeria, we first check with religion before we act with common sense.
What is good is good so also what is bad is bad, u don't a religion to tell u that.

Hypocrites everywr.

2 Likes

Re: Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man by Kinikini: 2:06pm On May 14, 2019
Did you say all? That is the fallacy of generalization. Do you know the number of Muslim ladies in Nigeria alone, not to talk of the world? Stop the bad mouthing? If you have seen the nak_dn_ss of a Muslim lady that is not your wife before, she is certainly not the spiritual one. If you meet the spiritual ones, you will know such an unholy act cannot take place. That they cover does not particularly reflect the spiritual inside.

hisexcellency34:
I agree with the man. All these Muslim ladies covering heads na dem bad pass. There is no style they don't know
Re: Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man by Ayatullah(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2019
harrismcse:
[color=#006600][/color]

Now he is slandering fellow moslems? have u condemned their act like u would have if it was a church/pastor that was mentioned?
Now this is the problem of modern day Nigeria, we first check with religion before we act with common sense.
What is good is good so also what is bad is bad, u don't a religion to tell u that.

Hypocrites everywr.

For the information of your ignorance, the mosque in question is a mosque well known for its sincere dedication to the tenets of Islam.

This morning, I was passing through the mosque in a hired cab to my office. As we passed through the mosque the driver of the cab who is a Christian (named Mathias) said:

"I like this mosque, they use to give out food to poor people." I was so happy within me to hear this.

I have prayed severally in this mosque and I have not observed any indecency in the mosque.

I therefore do not know what you are ranting about.

You are actually the hypocrite, because hypocrites are the ones that celebrate slanders against Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man by Klassiq54(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2019
pls o, where is the location. I need to speak to those ladies, they need caution!!!!
Re: Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man by true2god: 8:35am On May 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I agree with the man. All these Muslim ladies covering heads na dem bad pass. There is no style they don't know
Its not a crime to look for love in a mosque.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. / Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.