Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) (8826 Views)

APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) / PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by donnie(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2019
germanized:

Well then, he just failed in that regards as well... Nobody enlightened wears sunshades indoors, especially not for a business summit... That's why most developed countries still believe Africans are bush people...

He is a bushman, you are a bushman too... (No vex) cool

You're a dummy... If you had any sense, you'd notice the sarcasm in my statement.

Anyone can easily tell Ayade is a bush man and a scam, only interested in putting up a good show for the cameras and the media.
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 14, 2019
donnie:

You're a dummy... If you had any sense, you'd notice the sarcasm in my statement.

Anyone can easily tell Ayade is a bush man and a scam, only interested in putting up a good show for the cameras and the media.

Eyaa... Bro I was just fooling around by calling you a bush man.... Lol... You be bushman, you be bush... You be bushman, you be bush... cheesy grin

One love my man. wink
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2019
offiong187:
Cross River State delegation to Taiwan for the Taiwan - Nigeria Investment summit. H.E Governor Ben Ayade and the Hon commissioner for finance Mr Asuquo Ekpenyong Jr.

Just look at the way the governor is sitted as if he was the one who invited the rest.
By the way, calabar has been turned into a very empty city right from the Duke era.
This present governor only knows how to attend beauty pageants.
Calabar reminds me of Camry big for nothing. Just bland.
Before u accuse me, ask ur self when last u read about cross river in the news.
BTW am from South south.
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by marz17(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2019
FYB:
Yahoo governor
Receive sense I repeat receive sense
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by marz17(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
garfield1:
Keep quiet,he's a scam.he is only deceiving gullible people
Lol E pain am
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by odeybit: 4:08pm On May 14, 2019
germanized:
But why is he wearing dark shade sunglasses indoors?

Bushman....
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
donnie:

He has to look cool for the camera. tongue

It's all about the pictures and media. angry
You know it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by RealAmba(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2019
Bella55555:
This is an example of a governor who is trying invite people to invest in his state
what you don't know is bigger than you. As a cross riverian (calabar) Governor Ayade is a smart scammer than you will ever know...
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:23pm On May 14, 2019
oh
Re: Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) by RealAmba(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=offiong187 post=78375216]Cross River State delegation to Taiwan for the Taiwan - Nigeria Investment summit. H.E Governor Ben Ayade and the Hon commissioner for finance Mr Asuquo Ekpenyong Jr. 4get all these things u the see so... na scam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution To Fuel Subsidy Wahala - Look At Cbn (by Henry Boyo) / NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors / 1966: The Murder Of Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun And His Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.