Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River (36074 Views)

Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC / APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by ogododo: 3:09pm On May 21, 2021
Members of the People Democratic Party (PDP) in Cross River State have continued to jubilate over the defection of Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State to All Progress Congress (APC).

They claimed a major obstacle in the way of proper functioning of the party in the state has removed himself. “Stakeholders can now meet and organize the party the way political parties are organized” they stated.

Regretting the action of Gov Ayade, Ntufam Mba Ukweni (SAN) told DAILY POST on Friday, “We should go for Thanksgiving for his exit. He would have thoroughly messed up the 2023 electoral process of the party. We can now chart a proper cause for the Party.

“I say big congratulations to all well-meaning members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in Cross River State. A major obstacle in the way of proper functioning of the party in the state has removed himself.

“We can now chart a proper cause for the Party. If APC members believe that having the Governor of Cross River State, Ben Ayade, has added value to their party, then, they have made a mistake. He will certainly not fund the party and will not allow it to function properly.

“He does not believe in things being done properly. He encourages only those things that favour him personally and nothing more or less. I pity APC because whatever is left of the Party will be crushed finally.

“He is not joining APC for the interest of the state but for his own interest. We are all here and by the grace of God, we will see it. I warned the Party, PDP not to give him a ticket for a second term and Cross Riverians not to give him a second term having failed in the first term. He was not speaking for Cross River State but for himself” he stated.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/21/pdp-jubilates-over-defection-of-gov-ben-ayade/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by kinzation(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2021
Lol
Nawa
See polithiefians
Celebrating rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by TotoGame(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2021
See PDP pretending as if it didn't pain them ....

I understand their pain sha...no more free money to share in cross river

Finally, Senator Ben ayade just committed suicide politically.....this is the end of his career

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by alexpumpin: 3:22pm On May 21, 2021
I'm just curious how a right thinking nigerian, will consider defecting to another political party his/her priority now. Mostly, southern politicians! This greedy fools are only restructuring their pockets and political careers.

#restructureniagerianow
#savenaija
#notogreedypolitician
#wemove

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by ogododo: 4:01pm On May 21, 2021
alexpumpin:
I'm just curious how a right thinking nigerian, will consider defecting to another political party his/her priority now. Mostly, southern politicians! This greedy fools are only restructuring their pockets and political careers.

#restructureniagerianow
#savenaija
#notogreedypolitician
#wemove

No ideology, dem no get nothing for upstair. Na dem dem parties dem de practise, masses no dey dere book.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by ogododo: 8:47pm On May 21, 2021
Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by olisaEze(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2021
We don’t have political parties in Nigeria, we have political platforms. If ure not getting richer on the one u find urself, just move over to the next. It’s all a means to an end for these guys, and that end is to enrich themselves at the expense of their people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Xucooldesign: 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
Okay
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Matthewola: 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
Read carefully...
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Kewtt: 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
Well deserved celebrations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by pyyxxaro: 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
How would this stop Atletico Madrid from winning the Spanish Laliga
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by mbahdi(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
It's only a fool will think ayade defection will add any meaning to apc South south.cause no sane person will ever vote apc again in the east or south.apc is like corona virus in d whole south south n southeast.ayade abi ayodun can go to hell.

26 Likes

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by socialmediaman: 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by eastside38: 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
alright
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by GboyegaD(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
Hmm...a typical case of "sa 'go nbu 'go".

Most Nigerian politicians are same even in their ideologies. All they care about is how to enrich themselves.
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Nnnena(f): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Maxymilliano(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I congratulate the Cross Rivers State Chapter of the PDP ...
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by bukkysam(f): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
Ah

size 44 available @8k firm

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Cholls(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
kinzation:
Lol
Nawa
See polithiefians
Celebrating rubbish
my brother you dey mind them
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
undecided
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
TotoGame:
See PDP pretending as if it didn't pain them ....

I understand their pain sha...no more free money to share in cross river

Finally, Senator Ben ayade just committed suicide politically.....this is the end of his career

PDP is still in a strong place...the representatives and senators aren't defecting too. Apart from Ayade, Mama Bakassi is the only really big personality who defected.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by PussyKing(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by ClassicMan202(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
Take politicians serious at your own risk..... They are all the same
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by fourboys: 1:41pm On May 22, 2021
That classy goodbye msg dey sent to him shows they are happy grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Thisis2raw(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2021
Okay
Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by thatsleepboy1: 1:42pm On May 22, 2021
The eight powers according to Ephesians 6:12 which says For our struggle is not against flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this [present] darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) places. are: (1) Ashtaroth (Astarte, Ashtoreth), (2) Baal, (3) Magog, (4) Beelzebub (Baalzebub), (5)Asmodee, (6) Mammon, (7) Paimon, and (cool Ariton.

1 Like

Re: PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River by Malikers5467: 1:42pm On May 22, 2021
I congratulate the Cross Rivers State Chapter of the PDP ...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic / FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.