Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years (45977 Views)

I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years / Our Tenant Hasn't Paid Rent Since 2018, What Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by checkedout: 12:32pm On May 14, 2019
PapaAdanna:

But the afonjas would rather attack u for saying the truth than face that devil

The truth you and your likes refuse to tell the jokers you called leaders in you pathetic region...

Nothing wet man no go see... Okoro sef dey feel funky
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by Victorisoni3(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by LazyGold(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2019
PapaAdanna:

But the afonjas would rather attack u for saying the truth than face that devil

It would be much better if you use the same Energy to attack your Leaders in South East

But Tinubu that is not holding any Government position is your problem

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by fintol: 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
If Igbo's enter there ,that place will change.
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by varyo: 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
I concurr

quote author=dukie25 post=78376498]
I have more sense in my fart than that thing you call your brain. [/quote

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by fineboynl(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2019
That's the true states of southwest if the European never had contact with them that how Lagos would have look like.

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by Awoo88: 1:29pm On May 14, 2019
Sebi na light no dey?? You guys will soon be evicted and the place turn into another rich man zone.

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 14, 2019
Bet9ja2083:
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Amen... You go die prematurely
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by degamemaster(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2019
Tinubu and Fashameola
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by frowland(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2019
There are two Island here in Japan that have not seen light either.
Why I pointed this out is that so some gullible readers will understand the challenges of taking electricity across a river. It might kill fishes if there is leakage, and change the marine ecosystem forever. There are many other mini islands in Asia that have this same issue. So let no one deceive you here with PDP/APC sentiments.
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by GentleGiant007: 3:35pm On May 14, 2019
Don't mind the hypocrites, their eastern region is well developed, this is why they keep invading Lagos and SW in droves from age 3 and above when they can barely stand to walk.
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by GentleGiant007: 3:44pm On May 14, 2019
Never mind the hypocrites. Their eastern region is well developed that's why they continue to invade Lagos and SE in droves as early as 3 years old when they can barely walk.

checkedout:

The truth you and your likes refuse to tell the jokers you called leaders in you pathetic region...

Nothing wet man no go see... Okoro used dey feel funky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by PapaAdanna: 4:08pm On May 14, 2019
LazyGold:

It would be much better if you use the same Energy to attack your Leaders in South East

But Tinubu that is not holding any Government position is your problem

Who says he is not holding a govt position

Come to think of it... If he is not holding any govt position and yet wields the kind of power he uses in the Afonja land.

That means means he is lager than every Afonja born and unborn grin
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by AFONJACOW(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2019
they are waiting for Igbo's to come and develop it as usual Afonjas come and develop this one
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by PapaAdanna: 4:11pm On May 14, 2019
checkedout:

Nothing wet man no go see... Okoro sef dey feel funky

Tinubu is the nightmare of them afonjas both born and unborn

But they are suffering and smiling... Very scared to say shit about and in essence have accepted their fate by attacking anybody that dares to point it to them grin

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 14, 2019
I would love to experience not having electric light for one year.
When you experience steady electricity for 24/7/365 days for a year, or two or five years in a row. You will certainly get bored. In doubts email: greenifysolarpower@gmail
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by LazyGold(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Come to think of it... If he is not holding any govt position and yet wields the kind of power he uses in the Afonja land.

Whatever rock your boat man cheesy

He rules in Afonja Land not in Igbo Land, and he is an Afonja.

N
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by LazyGold(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Whatever rock your boat man cheesy

He rules in Afonja Land not in Igbo Land, and he is an Afonja.
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by LazyGold(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Tinubu is the nightmare of them afonjas both born and unborn

But they are suffering and smiling... Very scared to say shit about and in essence have accepted their fate by attacking anybody that dares to point it to them grin

We want it that way, and you can jump into the Lagoon if it frustrate your existence
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by MrBONE2(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2019
dukie25:
You really have to respect Tinubu. The way that yellow toothed fellow hypnotised his subjects should be used as case study for any people thinking of creating their own Tinubu.

grin

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by PapaAdanna: 5:49pm On May 14, 2019
LazyGold:

We want it that way, and you can jump into the Lagoon if it frustrate your existence

Sorry for ur sifia pain grin

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by LazyGold(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Sorry for ur sifia pain grin

You are the one obviously in pain here, using panadol on top of other region leader
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by Neddyogu(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2019
How una wan take get light? Where dem go mount electric pole ni? For on top water abi canoe? grin
Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by Iranoladun(f): 6:40pm On May 14, 2019
frowland:
There are two Island here in Japan that have not seen light either.
Why I pointed this out is that so some gullible readers will understand the challenges of taking electricity across a river. It might kill fishes if there is leakage, and change the marine ecosystem forever. There are many other mini islands in Asia that have this same issue. So let no one deceive you here with PDP/APC sentiments.

What about Solar or mini hydro grid strictly for the island? Are they not Lagosians and Nigerians deserving basic infrastructure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by frowland(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2019
Iranoladun:

What about Solar or mini hydro grid strictly for the island? Are they not Lagosians and Nigerians deserving basic infrastructure

Hi bro, I am not saying they don't deserve electricity. I am simply pointing out that this is also obtainable even in powerful nations. Fear of endangering marine life left those island with few options.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by DelphiOracle(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2019
dukie25:

I have more sense in my fart than the one you have in that thing you call your brain.
Choi!!

1 Like

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by Ten06(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2019
ELVISHOT:
This is Sagbokodji Island community in Apapa Lagos where they have not seen electricity light for over 100 years now.

According to the villagers the said the don't have government light, that is always dark in their community and people always walk walk all the time.

According to Joseph Temilade Damola he said, "Forget ikoyi, forget lekki ,this place is the real island". Joseph said that the use to charge their phone 50 naira everyday because they don't have light here.

That even to watch one match the pay 100 naira ,but if is two match the use to pay N150.

Watch Full Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/sagbokodji-island-community-in-lagos.html?m=1
That is how we also roll in yenagoa, no light but we still pay light bill monthly. They will not even allow you to watch 2 matches for #150

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years by yourfillagepipu: 8:51pm On May 14, 2019
dukie25:

I have more sense in my fart than the one you have in that thing you call your brain.

Aaaaaaaaah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To My House / Portfolio Of Seasoned Builder/engineer / Lagos roofing contractor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.