Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu (26558 Views)

Nigeria Should Tap Into The FHUCKIN Marijuana Market / NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand / Seun Kuti Reacts To Governor Akeredolu's Plan To Tap Into Marijuana Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by djteebomber: 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
Legalize it... Don't critisize it.

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
Smart move
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by ajebuter(f): 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
Enemyofprogress/Babangbali/enemyofpeace/iyangbali will now be relocating to Ondo State because of cheap weed...

Salaro werey tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2019
pacino26:

Your views are as limited as the bouquet offered by your moniker.

This is a welcome development. We can't keep criminalising Heavenly given vegetables because some people got low metabolic levels.
Downright evil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by nephemmy(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2019
nice 1 governor...but don't trust those ndlea scumbag...rather let the state itself oversee em weeds(cannabis indica) and cannabis sativa
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by okeniti: 4:01pm On May 14, 2019
I fully support this (along with marijuana decriminalization but that's a story for another day). Aside from exporting and the money that brings, this could create a tourism avenue also if done right. If you are into investing, this could reap some very good rewards. I just hope the right hands/heads are involved.
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 14, 2019
If this is what Christianity has taught you so far, then it is totally right to say that religion is one of the major causes of underdevelopment. Please compare our spirit filled Nigeria with other countries who have legalised it and investing in legal marijuana... Born again Christian indeed lol

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by djteebomber: 4:01pm On May 14, 2019
Legalize it... Don't critisize it. By Peter Tosh

.... I love this latest Development. By Aketi
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by nsilordgmail(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this is wrong in all ramifications. Ondo has many natural resources that can be harnessed other than growing and selling weed. These are things you won't find up north and other Muslim nations yet Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries on earth. We are not yet growing weed but our image outside the country has been battered by incessant cases of drug trafficking by our brothers from the east. I hope the Federal government kick against this abominable thought so as to preserve the dignity of we Christians sad
Ewu!! As a born against Christian, please blame God for giving us the marijuana plant
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Thatdopekelly(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this is wrong in all ramifications. Ondo has many natural resources that can be harnessed other than growing and selling weed. These are things you won't find up north and other Muslim nations yet Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries on earth. We are not yet growing weed but our image outside the country has been battered by incessant cases of drug trafficking by our brothers from the east. I hope the Federal government kick against these abominable thought so as to preserve the dignity of we Christians sad

The idea is actually for medical purposes, to be exported and also distributed to indigenous pharmaceutical industries.
Of most drugs ( medicines) you consume contains marijuana...

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2019
Aro will full to the Brim
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this is wrong in all ramifications. Ondo has many natural resources that can be harnessed other than growing and selling weed. These are things you won't find up north and other Muslim nations yet Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries on earth. We are not yet growing weed but our image outside the country has been battered by incessant cases of drug trafficking by our brothers from the east. I hope the Federal government kick against this abominable thought so as to preserve the dignity of we Christians sad

If this is what Christianity has taught you so far, then it is totally right to say that religion is one of the major causes of underdevelopment. Please compare our spirit filled Nigeria with other countries who have legalised it and investing in legal marijuana... Born again Christian indeed lol

4 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On May 14, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Gold
Limestone
Iron ore
And others.... What did we achieve with all these?

When the revenue start coming in, you'll will divert it into your personal pockets

Gbam or they will smoke it via pipes in Abuja, useless politicians feeding fat,deceiving the masses, nonsense cheesy
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by AngelicBeing: 4:07pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by FinestMariner(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2019
Omoyele Sowore: if I'm elected Nigeria president I'll legalize cannabis (weed) and make sure that Nigeria becomes one of the highest exporters of weed so as to generate revenue.
Nigerians: this guy is mad, he is a smoker and a drug addict. He wants to destroy the lives of our youths.
NEWS: Gov. Akeredolu, NDLEA Boss, Abdallah In Thailand To Learn How To Grow Cannabis.
Nigerians: a right step in the right direction. It is going to boost our economy.
#Nigeriansarehypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Babalagzy: 4:09pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:

The benefits of cannabis far outweigh its alleged risks. Do well to read about these things. Thankfully, you have internet access. Google and read. Ignorance does no good.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:11pm On May 14, 2019
Nigerians no get sense nah, they deserve the morons they have as leaders grin
FinestMariner:
Omoyele Sowore: if I'm elected Nigeria president I'll legalize cannabis (weed) and make sure that Nigeria becomes one of the highest exporters of weed so as to generate revenue.
Nigerians: this guy is mad, he is a smoker and a drug addict. He wants to destroy the lives of our youths.
NEWS: Gov. Akeredolu, NDLEA Boss, Abdallah In Thailand To Learn How To Grow Cannabis.
Nigerians: a right step in the right direction. It is going to boost our economy.
#Nigeriansarehypocrites
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by alexpumpin: 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
you're such an idiot and religion bigot. Pls read,read again and again.....MEDICAL MARIJUANA. olodo

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Originalsly: 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
Since weed can roll in billions..... why not first legalize it in his state?.... wouldn't the state make millions as people from other states and abroad would be free to buy? And why 'medical marijuana'...which is modified marijuana when the state can produce the original?...going for fake over original? Yes..marijuana is replacing tobacco... the tobacco industry is rushing into weed... but here we are... sooooo many so brainwashed...marijuana is bad...evil... should be discouraged...ungodly.....but if asked why?...they can't say. He need to first free the weed.
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Blue3k(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
If yall want this pressure the FG to legalize it. Drugs fall under the exclusive list.
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Bigcake: 4:13pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:

There is nothing wrong in Christian smoking weed... Smoking weed is not a sin. The sin is when you abuse the intake of weed by taking more than your head can carry. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by kernel01: 4:17pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:

Jihadist can claim Christianity, the blood thirsty slamming god of sun is now in Islamabad.

Your brothers from the East? Enemies will Waste. Your governor has accepted your production line, weeds. Keep promoting fraud in your Waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by PapaAdanna: 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
Weed man na weed man las las

Finally we are relocating to ur state
grin grin
Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Originalsly: 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
:

( As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this is wrong in all ramifications.......

........I hope the Federal government kick against this abominable thought so as to preserve the dignity of we Christians sad

Why is it wrong?....and how does keeping weed illegal preserve the dignity of Christians?
Explain yourself...or you would only show you have no dignity to begin with. You make a statement.... defend it.

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
Are Eastern the only people involved in drug trafficking outside Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 14, 2019
pacino26:

Your views are as limited as the bouquet offered by your moniker.

This is a welcome development. We can't keep criminalising Heavenly given vegetables because some people got low metabolic levels.
Na wa oh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by doctuw(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:
Oponu. Them don come again. Shallow thinking

2 Likes

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by Udueyinpurple: 4:23pm On May 14, 2019
GoTV:

shut up, What his this got to do with Christianity, backward thinking homo sapiens

1 Like

Re: Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu by COURVOISier(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2019
Weed cures asthma grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Trials Against Ex-Governors withdrawn / Senate Passes Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Bill / Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.