Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training (318 Views)

How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training by ebismarsblog(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2019
MAKE MONEY AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
I don’t know about you, but I’d love to get paid to “play around” on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and linkedin. Well, recently I started making money as social media manager working for three different companies (bosom health industry limited lagos branch, reusable charity group, yaba lagos and h2uinternational international ebute metta, lagos) … I think of helping my fellow lazy Nigeria youth of doing so, thank God our laziness ( always on social media ) paying off now

It’s true: businesses all around the world are hiring people just like you to help manage their social media accounts, paying #75,000 - #150,000 averagely monthly and more. And the cool thing is, you don’t need prior experience or specialized skills.
If you can do things like:

○ Post Facebook Comments
○ Comment on and “like” YouTube videos
○ Copy, paste and Tweet on Twitter
○ Manage Facebook Groups e.t.c

Then you can make money as a social media manager.
There are new positions being added daily, but there are also a lot of people applying. So am teaching 20people now to join me in the business! You will get immediate employment just drop your whatsap number let me add you up for free training…
Note: am only adding the first 20 people to drop his whatsapp number for the training
Or you can kindly add me up on whatsapp(08070683891) for the free training by sending #SMM to 08070683891

1 Like

Re: Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training by Timtim007(f): 11:30am On May 14, 2019
smiley
Re: Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training by Timtim007(f): 11:33am On May 14, 2019
ebismarsblog:
MAKE MONEY AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
I don’t know about you, but I’d love to get paid to “play around” on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and linkedin. Well, recently I started making money as social media manager working for three different companies (bosom health industry limited lagos branch, reusable charity group, yaba lagos and h2uinternational international ebute metta, lagos) … I think of helping my fellow lazy Nigeria youth of doing so, thank God our laziness ( always on social media ) paying off now

It’s true: businesses all around the world are hiring people just like you to help manage their social media accounts, paying #75,000 - #150,000 averagely monthly and more. And the cool thing is, you don’t need prior experience or specialized skills.
If you can do things like:

○ Post Facebook Comments
○ Comment on and “like” YouTube videos
○ Copy, paste and Tweet on Twitter
○ Manage Facebook Groups e.t.c

Then you can make money as a social media manager.
There are new positions being added daily, but there are also a lot of people applying. So am teaching 20people now to join me in the business! You will get immediate employment just drop your whatsap number let me add you up for free training…
Note: am only adding the first 20 people to drop his whatsapp number for the training
Or you can kindly add me up on whatsapp(08070683891) for the free training by sending #SMM to 08070683891
I'm interested..
Re: Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training by olajideoseni61: 11:43am On May 14, 2019
Please add me
Re: Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training by rottable(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2019
I'm interested: 08078118991
Re: Make Money As A Social Media Manager- Free Training by naomishmuel(f): 1:31pm On May 14, 2019
I'm interested 09071726085

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Shop To Let In Katangowa Market, After Super Bus Stop / Ankara For As Low As 2500 Naira Each / Why Has Dangote Refused To Build A Park For His Trucks In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.