Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (49101 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Man Survives Head-on Collision With Lorry In Aba (PHOTOS) / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 4:56pm On May 14, 2019
hmm
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:
This is why I would never support an igbo being the president of Nigeria angry

Just visit lot of SE states you'll see why they dont deserve ruler-ship nothing good about those area Good roads?Mba Infrastructural development nko? Mba, Clean city nko? Mba. Take North for an example no matter how little their allocation might be even governor can boast of doing smtin reasonable

So what the heck are they doing with the Given monthly Allocation huh Abia's own sef is even very worst

#Spits

Hmmm. Oga, did they say the accident was due to bad road? Or did you lose you sense of reading?.
You people act as if you states has the best road. Forgetting that bad road is a Nigerian problem. Haha.
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2019
PoshBoss007:

What exactly are you saying? Is there any part of this country that accidents don't happen? I think nairaland is full of toxic tribalistic sentimental religions bigots and fools.

The matter is so tiring, people ain't here to read news anymore, what they want to do, is sho2lw their sense of tribalism
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2019
AbleGod32123:

I split on u idiot

Don't worry, when you people die, just reserve more split for them
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

Just visit lot of SE states you'll see why they dont deserve ruler-ship nothing good about those area Good roads?Mba Infrastructural development nko? Mba, Clean city nko? Mba. Take North for an example no matter how little their allocation might be even governor can boast of doing smtin reasonable

So what the heck are they doing with the Given monthly Allocation huh Abia's own sef is even very worst

#Spits

Are you sure you are alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by TINCAN(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=Mck4 post=78383415][/quote]

No wonder ur name is Lucifer only God knows which demon is inside you.

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2019
Too bad, may God protect us all
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by SILVERLINES: 5:55pm On May 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
that It Happened In Enugu Doesn't Mean They Are All Igbos. So Hatred Has Degenerated To The Extent Of Rejoicing On The Dead Of Victims Of Road Mishap? Its A Pity To Read It From A So Called Leader Of Tomorrow(YOUTH). This Evil You Are Planting, You Will Soon reap It.
definitely he you surely reap it
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2019
technuel:

That road is meant for small vehicles but because of the inaccessibility of the Onitsha-Enugu road this big vehicles are now plying these roads and you know that road is hilly so it is expected that a trailer will lose control and run into a smaller bus. The same thing is currently happening at Old Onitsha- Enugu Road.

If the governor really cares he would hv done smtin about it a long time ago......if that road were to be in a Northern state i'm dang very sure the governor would have done his best trying to fix it even if it means appealing at the Federal constituency Level
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Hmmm. Oga, did they say the accident was due to bad road? Or did you lose you sense of reading?.
You people act as if you states has the best road. Forgetting that bad road is a Nigerian problem. Haha.

Visit Bauchi, Gombe, Kano n Jigawa fr a witness testimony
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

Visit Bauchi, Gombe, Kano n Jigawa fr a witness testimony

And did accident stop happening there?

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2019
Iblad0994:

Why replying that kind of person. Just leave him to his stupidity. Sometimes I think people of different nationalities already infiltrated Nairaland. Coz I’m sure a Nigerian wouldn’t speak like that unless the person is mentally deranged

Is it now you know that trolls and spy's are here? smh
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2019
Iblad0994:

Why replying that kind of person. Just leave him to his stupidity. Sometimes I think people of different nationalities already infiltrated Nairaland. Coz I’m sure a Nigerian wouldn’t speak like that unless the person is mentally deranged

Is it now you know that trolls and spys are here? smh
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2019
Freshbaba95:

And did accident stop happening there?

Atleast not as much as the ones heard from the South east or South South

From Jos all thr to Gombe you wount find a single port hole on the highway same from Zaria to Jigawa - zamfara n Kebbi

myself was so surprised I had to even snap it

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

Atleast not as much as the ones heard from the South east or South South

From Jos all thr to Gombe you wount find a single port hole on the highway same from Zaria to Jigawa - zamfara n Kebbi

myself was so surprised I had to even snap it

Did you see that overloaded car?
Is that not a reason for one to have accident?. Accident sometimes is a human thing..
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

#Spits

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Did you see that overloaded car?
Is that not a reason for one to have accident?. Accident sometimes is a human thing..

What cause Accident mostly in the North are just 2 main things frm my study

Overspeeding: Most roads are not dual many drivers tend to overtake some presumed slow-moving vehicles which atimes leads to a serious head-on collision. E.g Adamawa sunshine is a leading example

Herdsmen: Inability for Herdsmen to control their herds movement thereby allowing their cows jumping out to the highway unannounced most times lead to serious accident that waste lives

As for witchcraft cause I think it's 0.79% there
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

What cause Accident mostly in the North are just 2 main things frm my study

Overspeeding: Most roads are not dual many drivers tend to overtake some presumed slow-moving vehicles which atimes leads to a serious head-on collision. E.g Adamawa sunshine is a leading example

Herdsmen: Inability for Herdsmen to control their herds movement thereby allowing their cows jumping out to the highway unannounced most times lead to serious accident that waste lives

As for witchcraft cause I think it's 0.79% there

Which one is witchcraft again
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:31am On May 15, 2019
tyup:

#Spits
Up till now i dnt understand u, nd i will never do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2019
EdiskyHarry:
Up till now i dnt understand u, nd i will never do
Unfortunatly I was not even talking to you
Re: Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:59am On May 15, 2019
Nairalandmentor:

An idiot just spotted. You're a serious disgrace to your generation and tribe. Spit on you.
Rest in peace to the dead.
you should know some people in This...life are depressed and sad.. Some turn to sadist out of loneliness... So this particular guy is seriously seeking attention by all means and he needs quotes...and he got it so just ignore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea / Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.