Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) (32531 Views)

Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / Lagos State Govt Hands Over Bariga Waterfront Jetty To LASWA - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:51pm On May 14, 2019
laurel03:
forget issue of party leaders... Most of Ambode projects are just waste of public funds
waste of public funds but safe people's life?
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:56pm On May 14, 2019
naijapips04:

Thank you for this .

Ambode only sin is not bringing the money for the likes of Tinubu and his alaye party lords to share. Lagosians would rather have a Tinubu that did nothing for 8 years aside empower touts, than an Ambode that chose to work for the people.

I even heard one stupid anchor on classic FM today, Jimi saying that projects are not legacies. The same idiots that would complain if Ambode is not embarking on any project.

Thank you Ambode for standing with the people and not with the criminal lords of Lagos.

Pipu are angry with Ambode ova refuse here and there. Potholes all ova inner roads..I drive from Lekki to Mainland, com see traffic.Even the stronghold of Obasa(Dnt bother to drive there,beta u enta danfo dey go),A useless LG even erected a signboards Are streets in Alimosho LG with inscription"On going work"

1 Like

Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:20pm On May 14, 2019
naijapips04:

Thank you for this .

Ambode only sin is not bringing the money for the likes of Tinubu and his alaye party lords to share. Lagosians would rather have a Tinubu that did nothing for 8 years aside empower touts, than an Ambode that chose to work for the people.

I even heard one stupid anchor on classic FM today, Jimi saying that projects are not legacies. The same idiots that would complain if Ambode is not embarking on any project.

Thank you Ambode for standing with the people and not with the criminal lords of Lagos.

Simply because you disagree with someone else opinion now warrants you calling them stupid and idiots?

When I see people who are incapable of expressing themselves without throwing insults, I tend to believe it is due to faulty and terrible upbringing or, total lack of one.
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by laurel03(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2019
Ikpongiton:
waste of public funds but safe people's life?
I said most of Ambode projects... Eg Yaba and Oyingbo projects, Even that Oshodi project that cost 70million dollars for bus interchange only. Uncountable of his projects like that acrossed the state. Vision scape is another flopped etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by emkz: 3:33pm On May 14, 2019
naijapips04:

Thank you for this .

I think Ambode's sin is not getting his politics right. There are certain interests in Lagos State which must continually be oiled for the APC to remain relevant. For example, Ambode cancelled the PPP LAWMA contracts through which Tinubu and Fashola empowered grassroots APC chieftains. They do the job and they got paid. This is the same mistake Ajimobi made: he got governance right and failed in playing his politics. And same thing that cost Fayemi his election to Fayose.

Ambode should have focused on administration and let Tinubu and co handle the politics. Fashola understood this game and he did not dare mess with Tinubu's legacies or antagonized him in public. There is a difference between a politician and an administrator.
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by profbayo: 3:34pm On May 14, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Your stupidity na follow come.
Na big Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by stevejomo(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
alizma:
I think all lagosian should celebrate Ambode on the day he will be leaving office. Just get yourself a white polo with I LOVE AMBODE written on it in blue
In a country where almost all the politicians are doing nearly nothing to improve the well being of the masses, celebrating Ambode to encourage the likes of Umuahi is not a bad idea. Ambode lost second term because he care more about the masses than the few reach ones who had wanted him to dance to their tune. I think the masses should convinced him that he did the right thing.
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Front0lane: 4:20pm On May 14, 2019
What is Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu doing with your money from Biafra ? Why have you refused to remove the log in your fathers eye but doing som in land where you father nor your unborn generation will never be from ?
Afonja007:
5 pieces for Lagos of 22 million people?Nigeria is a joke but tinubu is using his private jet that can carry 45 persons only for him self and his family
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2019
alizma:
I think all lagosian should celebrate Ambode on the day he will be leaving office. Just get yourself a white polo with I LOVE AMBODE written on it in blue
In a country where almost all the politicians are doing nearly nothing to improve the well being of the masses, celebrating Ambode to encourage the likes of Umuahi is not a bad idea. Ambode lost second term because he care more about the masses than the few reach ones who had wanted him to dance to their tune. I think the masses should convinced him that he did the right thing.

God bless u!!!
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by nokatakata: 6:46pm On May 14, 2019
alizma:

Why celebrate people for doing their job. What exactly has any nigerian politician done that is worth celebrating? You people should stop encouraging your evil politicians.
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Deji63: 6:52pm On May 14, 2019
Welcome development. When is this coming to Ibadan? We need it here.
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:57pm On May 14, 2019
alizma:

There is absolutely nothing to celebrate. He is playing his role as planned in lagos blueprint.
Lagos is not like Abia state where anything goes. If Ambode deviates then he gets punished which is what you are already seeing. They are not his personal projects.
But if you like him so much you can use him to replace your present State governor.
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Berankis: 11:25pm On May 14, 2019
Afonja007:
5 pieces for Lagos of 22 million people?Nigeria is a joke but tinubu is using his private jet that can carry 45 persons only for him self and his family
ShutTheFcukUp!
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by alizma: 9:47am On May 15, 2019
Basher8583:

There is absolutely nothing to celebrate. He is playing his role as planned in lagos blueprint.
Lagos is not like Abia state where anything goes. If Ambode deviates then he gets punished which is what you are already seeing. They are not his personal projects.
But if you like him so much you can use him to replace your present State governor.
People like you are the reason why we are where we are today because you don't know when to move or stop, hence you see every moment as the same thereby keeping others on the same spot. People like you think a child who came first in an exam need not be embraced and congratulated. besides, he/she was give all it takes. You could as well say Jesus Christ need not be celebrated, after all, he was expected to fulfil the scripture.
Is there no blue print for Hahaha bello of Login state to follow or you think Ekitti and Abia state lost there blue print to fire out break? Those governors just choose to do nothing at the expense of the masses and you open that hole on your face to say there is absolutely nothing to celebrate about Ambode.
Obviously, you haven't had any reason to say Dad, Mum, thanks for everything you have done for me, after all, they gave birth to you and are expected to raise you.
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Basher8583: 1:36pm On May 15, 2019
alizma:

People like you are the reason why we are where we are today because you don't know when to move or stop, hence you see every moment as the same thereby keeping others on the same spot. People like you think a child who came first in an exam need not be embraced and congratulated. besides, he/she was give all it takes. You could as well say Jesus Christ need not be celebrated, after all, he was expected to fulfil the scripture.
Is there no blue print for Hahaha bello of Login state to follow or you think Ekitti and Abia state lost there blue print to fire out break? Those governors just choose to do nothing at the expense of the masses and you open that hole on your face to say there is absolutely nothing to celebrate about Ambode.
Obviously, you haven't had any reason to say Dad, Mum, thanks for everything you have done for me, after all, they gave birth to you and are expected to raise you.

You have just said nothing.... all can be summarised to one word "Mediocrity".
Before Ambode started many people had doubts. Now you have mouth to talk.
Ambode was elected to continue the Lagos blueprint. He failed due to his greed and selfishness and was booted out. Now he is aligning so as not to be sacked and lose his gratuity and pension. But you cant know that since you are short sighted.
Ever wondered why everyone wants to come to lagos powered by APC. Just wait and see Sanwo-olu in action. There will be no difference in performance.
Like I said If you like Ambode that much recomend him for you state governor.
Theres no need insulting you. Just take my advice and stop the mediocrity
Re: Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2019
Excellent Initiative Good people in power don't last here in Nigeria Corruption has really destroyed this nation We will all miss you Great Governor Ambode

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 People Die As 14-Seater Bus Plunges Into River In Ogun State / Burnt Buses At Forte-oil Tanker Ojuelegba Accident Scene (photos) / Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.