Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How To Install Google Analytics On My And Become A Successful Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install Google Analytics On My And Become A Successful Blogger (659 Views)

How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? / Tips On Becoming A Successful Blogger / 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Google Analytics On My And Become A Successful Blogger by destindd(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2019
This is Destined Boy, I know how excited some people are right now. I want to say Thank you for reading my articles but definitely everyone want to become a successful blogger and also track the behavior of their visitors. How can i do that? Well, I took my time to create this article for you.

The article is about how to create SEO friendly website, how to install SEO plugin and how you can install google analytics on your wordpress and . Believe me you won't want to miss this opportunity. My website is new but i got index my Google and Bing in less than two weeks and my traffic keep increasing day by day. The average time spent on my website is 6min:23sec and the bounce rate is 23percent, you will definitely want to track all these metrics.

Please don't forget to share, like and comment.

Visit http://destinedblog.ml/seo

Cc: ishilove
Cc: mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Codedeyo Google Trends Plugin For Bloggers / Help With Hosting On Go Daddy / Anyone In The Vtu Business Should Pls Help Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.