Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? (2036 Views)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by BuhariAdvocate: 12:35pm On May 14, 2019
I never know people are so stupid like this. This is the first time I will visit this section.However I was so disappointed on decision some people make here . You make 3m or 6m in Nigeria and you decide to leave the country Because of harsh environment or whatever. You have 3m and you are running away with it instead to seat down and think what you can use the money invest to contribute to your country,directly you are contributing to the country you're going to,yet that doesn't guarantee that you could not deport anytime you mess up.
But honestly I don't know how our youth of today reason. In 2013 I started my business with just capital of 2m ,but today I'm making millions of naira,at least 45 people are working under me .you make such huge amount in a country you ridicule and you taking it to where their economy is thriving for a business such a stupid decision

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I never know people are so stupid like this. This is the first time I will visit this section.However I was so disappointed on decision some people make here . You make 3m or 6m in Nigeria and you decide to leave the country Because of harsh environment or whatever. You have 3m and you are running away with it instead to seat down and think what you can use the money invest to contribute to your country,directly you are contributing to the country you're going to,yet that doesn't guarantee that you could not deport anytime you mess up.
But honestly I don't know how our youth of today reason. In 2013 I started my business with just capital of 2m ,but today I'm making millions of naira,at least 45 people are working under me .you make such huge amount in a country you ridicule and you taking it to where their economy is thriving for a business such a stupid decision

You so inspire me...I really wonder what makes people run out when you've got the capital to start up something meaningful.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by BuhariAdvocate: 12:51pm On May 14, 2019
Those lazy Nigga they think government we do everything to them.
vikkimimi:

You so inspire me...I really wonder what makes people run out when you've got the capital to start up something meaningful.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 14, 2019
Why won't they leave when SARS,the police, army,kidnappers, touts and the rest have joined forces together to snuff out their life for no cause.

You are talking of millions wait till you fall into the hands of kidnappers and you are made to cart away with half or all of your millions then you will know how fargrin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Those lazy Nigga they think government we do everything to them.
Yes oo we expect the government to provide security, quality healthcare, good roads, conducive economy for business, electricity but guess what the government has failed us in all of these!!!.

There's no benefit we enjoy in this country at all as citizens instead of the government to be serving us we are serving and slaving for them to in live in affluence.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by BuhariAdvocate: 4:56pm On May 14, 2019
And who should we leave the country for.
virgoquin:
Why won't they leave when SARS,the police, army,kidnappers, touts and the rest have joined forces together to snuff out their life for no cause.

You are talking of millions wait till you fall into the hands of kidnappers and you are made to cart away with half or all of your millions then you will know how fargrin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Suspectzero(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2019
For People like you na. Please enjoy it with all your millions and leave the rest of us alone. Mind ya business.

BuhariAdvocate:

16 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Beautyaddy: 5:29pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

The likes of you na.

There are still millions of Nigerians of your type who will stay behind to make Nigeria great again cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Na who you dey

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by sats: 7:01pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You are hitting it in nigeria
You are the one to talk
Those leaving, chose to leave
You chose to stay
Stay and mind your business
Did they ask you for money to help them leave?
Dey your lane
Busy body

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by queengift(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2019
My dear people have different reasons why they leave, not everyone is business oriented, besides most people just want that sanity that is difficult to achieve in Nigeria. Some doing white collar jobs without job security are relocating, I believe our destinies are different, not everyone is destined to be in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:28pm On May 14, 2019
You brain must be under your foot.
sats:

You are hitting it in nigeria
You are the one to talk
Those leaving, chose to leave
You chose to stay
Stay and mind your business
Did they ask you for money to help them leave?
Dey your lane
Busy body

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:29pm On May 14, 2019
Stupid talk.
virgoquin:

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by BuhariAdvocate: 7:30pm On May 14, 2019
With me and you we can make Nigeria great again.
Beautyaddy:

The likes of you na.

There are still millions of Nigerians of your type who will stay behind to make Nigeria great again cheesy
Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by jesmond3945: 7:31pm On May 14, 2019
I used to support people leaving naija but after living in abroad, I would say this there is no place like home.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by sats: 5:39am On May 15, 2019
jesmond3945:
I used to support people leaving naija but after living in abroad, I would say this there is no place like home.

I wonder if the young boy shot dead at the polling booth in the last election can say the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by sats: 5:45am On May 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You brain must be under your foot.

Are you sure you have any business at all?
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands to spit out garbage
You came here making claims with no proof, attacking people who are seeking greener pastures and talking rubbish
If you have a business that keeps you busy and makes you think about how to make more money
You wont have time to type the rubbish you typed
Honestly, you are a blockhead

Who wants to leave nigeria is free to leave
Who wants to stay is free to stay
This thread has no iota of intellect behind it
I am done here

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by czarina(f): 6:44am On May 15, 2019
sats:

I wonder if the young boy shot dead at the polling booth in the last election can say the same thing
Are people not being shot every time in the same America or wherever you're going?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by jesmond3945: 8:47am On May 15, 2019
sats:

i also wonder the pregnant black woman shot yesterday by police in USA would say the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by pat077: 4:49pm On May 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
I hope u are now back home

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Please ignore this guy. He's a bmc member. He has sold his humanity for a pot of porridge.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by jesmond3945: 5:23pm On May 17, 2019
pat077:
I hope u are now back home
not yet. Still no place...
Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2019
AtikuAdvocate:
For patriots like u to invest and make 9ja a beta place.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Ugosample(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2019
this thread is funny
Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
not yet. Still no place...
Come back let me take your place
Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Jamestown123: 3:47pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
For you and Buhari.
Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by czarina(f): 3:48pm On May 18, 2019
Jamestown123:
For you and Buhari.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 18, 2019
U have no millions abeg. Stop deceiving ur self

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by aduku1(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2019
Seeing the moniker(username) of the OP, i do not think i need to comment here

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Gernny(f): 5:11pm On May 18, 2019
please tell them why won’t people leave,u come back from work no light,I wonder what kind of country is this where lasman,police want to extort from poor commercial vehicles,Nigeria has failed,no future for future kids,they banned importation of rice,yet the so called people do they eat local rice?Everything in Nigeria is difficult from school to getting a job.U Struggle to attend university waste money yet no jobs.Catching yahoo boys is it the solution?A country that has no agenda for the youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by HonNEAT: 10:03pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Before person go ask this kind question. Make him first ask buhari where he spent almost a year. Or is he not also a Nigerian.
Re: Why Are You Leaving Nigeria? by Smallboy01: 10:28pm On May 18, 2019
I'm not surprised since i saw your moniker, you're simply a follower of a failure,clueless, and lightheaded president. Why won't they exit the county when the hardship is becoming extremely unbearable, everyday we hear of yahoo boys,rituals,kidnappings,corruption,joblessness and chronic poverty.
Why won't I exit the country if I have #5m to where I'd secure good future for my unborn children which they'll have access to.

1. 24/7 stable electricity
2. Free health care
3. Security
4. Jobs
5. Quality education and standard school which is 10times better than the one in Nigeria e.t.c

Even my job there pays more than a lecturer in Nigeria.
I will enjoy the sweet economy and the pleasant air of freedom and liberty from the Hellness of Nigeria.
70% of Nigeria is willing to leave a 1m paying job and travel overseas for green pasture

Mr man don't come here and convince anyone, if you're satisfied with the hardship here please enjoy it all alone.. I pray I leave this shit hole and I'm leaving this year IJN
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Random Facts About Different Countries: Will Be Updated Routinely / Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Diplomatic Row Deepens / New UK Rules Will Affect Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.