Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

XOS 5 Cheetah Features-- Data Switcher - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XOS 5 Cheetah Features-- Data Switcher (1268 Views)

How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features / This Is How To Get Rid Of App Ads From Xos Launcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

XOS 5 Cheetah Features-- Data Switcher by phonedaddy: 2:08pm On May 14, 2019
Xfans XOS 5.0 gives you the Data Switcher, switching between dual sim cards easier and faster than

ever.

When the network speed of the SIM card in use is too slow, or the flow remains insufficient,

etc., it only takes one step to switch quickly.

How to enable?

Dropdown toolbar – Switch data SIM card

System: XOS 5.0

Note:

1. Switch the flow card means switch the default SIM card of mobile data.

2. The status of switching the flow on/off is synchronized with the default SIM card of mobile

data, which is not affected by the default SIM Settings of phone calls and SMS.

Smarter Than Smart

XOS 5 Cheetah

Re: XOS 5 Cheetah Features-- Data Switcher by Joezik(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2019
So this is innovation... Switching data sim
Re: XOS 5 Cheetah Features-- Data Switcher by felasey1(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2019
Joezik:
So this is innovation... Switching data sim
who said it is ?

(1) (Reply)

Carlcare Swap Deal : Can I Swap My Tecno Phone With Cracked Screen? / Price Options For CUG Lines / The Phone He Is About To Go For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.