Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians (44754 Views)

Nigeria, Vietnam Sign Visa Waiver Deal For Diplomatic, Official Passport Holders / Nigerian Government Engages US Over Suspension Of Drop Box Visa / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians by Rolly22(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
Abbeybailey:
God bless you. You make the most sense here. Trump is a racist and his policy is MAWA which means Make America White Again. Here in America, the White Nationalists calls it Browning of America and that's why they want to limit people of color travelling to America. Next move for the Racist Trump is finding a way to stop the Visa Lottery Program.

I think they have stopped the Visa Lottery.
Re: United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians by stevedre: 1:58am On May 22, 2019
ttmacoy:
How is it an insult? Do you offer americans drop box option at Nigerian embassy?

No and we never used to. Now we all know this may be a routine in most countries hosting the American Embassies so tell me, was this a selected or general decision?
International reputation and economy goes a long way to determine how a country and her citizens are treated.
Hope Nigeria gets to her glory days soonest.
Re: United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians by octavian(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2019
kponkedenge:
Wait I don't get.... So you're saying someone abroad will have to come back to Nigeria to renew instead of renewing it over there or what?
At most, you are given 6 months to stay in the US, but bolded is quite funny why will you want to renew your visa in their country? When the visa was issued in Lagos or Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians by octavian(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2019
EPIJOE:
EVERYONE NOW HAD TO WAIT SEVERAL HOURS ON A QUEUE BEFORE THE INTERVIEW.

SOMETHING MUST HAD TRIGGERED THIS.

BAD LEADERS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS. WE WOULD HAD BEEN BETTER OFF IF WE HAVE GOOD LEADERS WITH RIGHT AND USEFUL DECISIONS THAT WOULD HELP OUR UNBORN CHILDREN.

THIS COUNTRY HAS NO GOVT.

WE SHALL SEE THE END RESULTS

Bros, no be everything wey happen for 9ja be Bad Government. Remember this popular quote "when you point a finger at someone the remaining is point back at you", see ehh Governemnt no tell anybody to go to America to overstay for the place, the citizens of Nigeria are the problem.

We abuse privileges at times, you informed the VO at the interview that you were visiting for 2-3 weeks only for you to get to the US then you run away or overstay, PLEASE TELL ME HOW THAT IS THE GOVERNMENT. Before you say we have no functioning one, remember only about 10-20% of those that are issued visiting visa don't return. SO BROS IT IS A CHOICE THING
Re: United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians by booksrite(f): 5:15am On Jun 29, 2019
At most, you are given 6 months to stay in the US, but bolded is quite funny why will you want to renew your visa in their country? When the visa was issued in Lagos or Abuja?

cry
Re: United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians by Annypooh: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Midazman:

How long did it take for your renewal?

Less than 2 weeks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.