Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Deleted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (963 Views)

Kano State Govt Locks Wellcare Supermarket For Rejecting Old Currency / Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? / Be The Opay Agent In Your Area And Become The Center Of Financial Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by amokeme(f): 2:57pm On May 14, 2019
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Deleted by mimilogistics: 5:04pm On May 14, 2019
Nice 1 op, this is very cool, keep it up.

Meanwhile, you can expand your customer base by considering selling on jumia and konga and other top Nigerian online stores.

We also help you get a full business presence in Lagos the commercial centre of Nigeria and Africa. We have helped some Chinese and foreign startups create a foot hold in Lagos.

Where we Mimi Logistics comes in is in helping you carry out all your door to door delivery nationwide, pay on delivery in Lagos and nationwide, free warehousing at our Lagos warehouse, product branding and prepping.

Do you want to sell on jumia or konga but you cannot because you do not live in Lagos Then worry not because we will help you start selling on jumia or konga even if you live outside Lagos or Nigeria, how Click on my username and read wink

Premium advertising to expand your brand base.

We are an all-in-one ecommerce logistics company, the first of its kind in Nigeria now.

Many Nairalanders are already partnering with us and are very happy with our unique services, what are you waiting for

Our Email: mimilogisticsng @ gmail dot com
Re: Deleted by ofhismercy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
THIS MIGHT BE OF INTEREST TO SOMEONE
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

The Next Big Thing? Yes, It's Purely Nigerian (pictures) / Full Hd Netflix Accounts 1k Only / A job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.