Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? (475 Views)

What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by Chiminemine(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys.i finally decided to invest my money into creating a viewing center. I just wanted to know if 500k would be enough for me to start a modest viewing center with 500 seating capacity minus the rent for the space. Thanks
Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by budaatum: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Have you managed a viewing centre with 100 seating capacity?

Have you managed a viewing centre with 20 seating capacity?

Have you managed anything at all, or are you just managing your 500k away?

I'm asking because this is about the 5th or 6th thread on this your 500k.
Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by Obdk: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys.i finally decided to invest my money into creating a viewing center. I just wanted to know if 500k would be enough for me to start a modest viewing center with 500 seating capacity minus the rent for the space. Thanks
go and use ur 500k to start phone accessories business.... I have a viewing center. Its not as lucrative as people think.. I had to abandon

3 Likes

Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by highpriest4: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
1 seat > 1000 x 500. Na only seat u want purchase?
Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by Chiminemine(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obdk:
go and use ur 500k to start phone accessories business.... I have a viewing center. Its not as lucrative as people think.. I had to abandon
maybe it was because of the area you chose in setting it up..
Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by heendrix(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chiminemine:
maybe it was because of the area you chose in setting it up..

Don't mind him jare..... Open it trust me influx of people will come just make the ticket to viewing #150 or #200. infact you'd be tempted to upgrade
Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by AtokiBlessing20(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2021
Pls, will 400k be enough to invest on mini chemist store in Nigeria?
Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by simple250: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Obdk:

Experience is the best teacher , let him explore avoid business that demand so much .Also with the increase of live streaming online football apps where you can watch live matches viewing centre business is dying slowly ASK CYBERCAFÉ OWNERS ...guy think well o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by pk2me: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Last time I watched a football match in a viewing centre was about 1 year and 8 months ago.
I now watch every match I want without any hassle at the comfort of my home at anytime of the day on my phone.
Viewing centres at my area are closing down gradually only those joints selling drinks that use it to attract customers and they will only show one match at a time.
Think twice to avoid had I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by Mrceragem: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Chiminemine:

Note betting center has spoilt viewing center biz.

Advice: forget viewing center unless you live in rural area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Start A Viewing Center Of 500 Seat Capacity With 500k Naira? by budaatum: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
simple250:

Experience is the best teacher , let him explore avoid business that demand so much .Also with the increase of live streaming online football apps where you can watch live matches viewing centre business is dying slowly ASK CYBERCAFÉ OWNERS ...guy think well o

Great insight.

Anyone know how I can watch Formula One please?

(1) (Reply)

Bamboo Roofing; Bamboo Roofing That Last / I Need Over 300 Bags Of Open Country Full Cream Powder / Live More With a CredPal Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.