Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

[DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. (4974 Views)

20 Uncommon Reasons You Are Still Broke - Akpe Emmanuel / The Real Truth About Money - Emmanuel Akpe / Why Most People Are Still Broke Or Poor.- Emmanuel Akpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2019
If after reading this you still have money issues, we will organize a 3 day deliverance for you!

Ready..

Set..

Go!

The number one reason you are still poor and broke is because you've put event over process.

Stay with me, I will open your eyes to this mistake most people make.

As humans, we love events but we don't pay attention to the process.

Just recently, Liverpool defeated Barcelona 4-0 to overturn a seemingly impossible situation. Most people thought it was luck. I laugh..

Behind those tears the coach and the playing were "sharing", I saw process (hardwork)

Those guys worked their self up. I am so sure they were training morning, noon and night in their preparation for that match.

That was the process! The event was the 90 minutes of play that culminated in that turn around.

Everybody watched the event, nobody watched or talked about the process.

I love Ronaldo, he's one of the greatest of all time (GOAT) (sorry, Messi fans)

Behind the awards and hatricks you see is a man who is committed to a process. It is reported that Ronaldo comes to training first and leaves last.

Now how does all this concern you and money?

Money is only a result of what is happening behind the scenes.

Money is only an EVENT, the work you have to put in is the PROCESS.

Most people want the money but they are not dedicated to the process.

Most start ups love the stories of Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Essien and how some CEOs are getting funded. They love all the glamour but they don't find out about the process.

How this CEO was keeping vigil doesn't concern you.

If you want an overnight success, you must be willing to work all through that night.

Success is a process. Success is a journey, not a destination.

You must be willing to pay the price for the prize. There is no PRIZE without a PRICE.

Calm down and focus on the work.

Focus on doing the things that matter and very soon you will begin to matter.

Until I write you again, I remain your Chief Value Officer (C.V.O)

Akpe Emmanuel

The Prince of Copywriting

5 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2019
MONEY FOLLOWS ATTENTION

Most people are too shy to make money. They want money but they are too shy to promote themselves.

Some people are "too humble" to market themselves or their products.

Others feel too big to promote their products or services. They are waiting for people to find them and buy their products. You go wait tire! *In the voice of Little Success*

It doesn't work that way.

Since I was born and now I am getting old I've never met a shy multi millionaire. Brothers have you seen?

One of the first habit you must acquire on your journey to massive wealth and financial freedom is the ability to promote yourself and your business with passion and enthusiasm without shame or fear.

No one can market you or your business better than yourself. You must be your number one C.S.O (Chief Sales Officer).

In the business world, it is the business that gets more attention that wins the game.

Learn from big corporations and businesses. No matter how big they are, they are constantly marketing and getting attention.

See the likes of coca cola, Pepsi, MTN, Samsung. They are always in your face marketing on print media, social media and even television

That's the way it works..

Be in their head till the day they want to make a decision to buy and your name will be the first to pop up.

Since I started doing this daily posts, lot's of people have met me asking to learn Copywriting. Others have contacted me to write their sales copies. The reason is simple, I've been in your faces for the past one week.

Do all you can to get attention from your ideal clients. This is important because if you are getting attention from the wrong market, you will fail in flying colours.

But you won't fail. I know it because you will implement what you've learnt here today.

If your got value from this post, like and drop a comment in the comment box, it will keep the post on top of the group so that others can also see it.

I remain your Chief Value Officer.

Akpe Emmanuel (Pronounced A'kpe)

The Prince of Copywriting.

7 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2019
Top 3 reasons why you are not making enough sales online.

Mistake number 1

Focusing on the features of a product instead of the benefits of the product.

People basically buy things because of the benefits they will derive from it. People buy benefits, not features.. If I am thirsty on a sunny day, I will buy water not because I like the bottle but because it has to quench my thirst.

So, the first mistake most people make is that they focus so much on the features of what they are selling that they forget to show the benefits of the product.

What will attract people to buy is the benefits first before the features..

A feature is what it is

A benefit is what it does

Benefits like, saves time, saves money, makes you more healthy, reduces stress, etc

Am not saying you should totally ignore the features of the product, No. You have to put them too BUT, don't focus on them..

Mistake number 2: Focusing on yourself instead of the customer...

Everybody is looking for a way to get more money, not dish out anyhow... So, never make your marketing about you but about the person buying.

Don't get carried away with the use of I, I, I, I

I am this, I do this, I used to do this... No

There is a place for establishing writer's credibility but you just have to do it once and get out of the way

Let it be about the customer.. Use the magic word you as much as you can.

This is what you stand to gain, this is what you will benefit, this how you can save more cash......Let it be about the person.

mistake number 3

Not building enough credibility and trust

Do you know that people really want to buy from those/brands they trust and respect?

Sir, coke is number one because they have built a brand that is consistent and people trust them

Coke in Kurudu tastes the same as coke in Trans Amadi.

One of the hardest things to part ways with is money, especially online. That is why you have to build writer's credibility especially if they have never heard about you before

So, you must answer the question, "why should people buy from me?

What experience do you have in that field? How credible are you? Do you know your onions or are you just looking for money?

For example, I am regarded as one of the best copywriters in Sub Saharan Africa because I know my onions..

Sir, if you know your onions, you will eat your suya..

Until I write you again,

I remain your Chief Value Officer (C.V.O)

Emmanuel Akpe. (Pronounced A'kpe)

The prince of Copywriting.

5 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2019
How To Make Money While Sleeping!

Please read this post to the end, there is a powerful quote at the end of the post.

How do you make money while sleeping?

By creating multiple streams of passive income.

You see, there are two major streams of income..

Active....

and

Passive....

Both of them are very important

Active income requires you to work on your job daily or business..

In active income, your time is tied to your money..

Active income is good but it is not the best form of income.

The ogakpatata of them all is passive income ��

Passive income is making money from early investment of money or time.

First, you put in the efforts and you sit down and watch the money roll in..

Take this from me, "Your money can never be massive until your money becomes passive!"
- Akpe Emmanuel

Take another quote from me..

"Until you make money while sleeping, you don't have any business spending long hours sleeping"
- Akpe Emmanuel (2018)

Now, what are some examples of passive income?

The easiest form of passive income is supplementary businesses.

That is, leveraging on an existing business with traffic and customers to sell your own products.

For example, If someone is selling akara, approach the person and drop bread for her to also sell on your behalf.. Simple.

That's just the basic example.. I didn't ask you to go and sell bread sha.

This is creating alliance with an already existing business..

Leveraging on their customers, time and efforts.

I did this to my mum's provision store at age 16.

There are lots of businesses to leverage on, just look around you and form a relationship ASAP.

2. Train a group of people and outsource jobs to them.

I have writers I give jobs to

Others have security outfits, private lesson outfits..

Can you gather people to do a job without your presence?

This is also known as the agency method.

If you are good at what you do and you have lot's of clients coming in, get people and outsource it to them.

You will be sleeping and making money.

3. Rental businesses...

Rental business is very passive..

There are lots of things you can rent out..

Projectors, sound systems, books, chairs...

If funds are available, build houses and keep it on rent

Or even event centres

Whatever you can rent, it will be passive

4. Write books, sing songs or anything that can bring royalties

Amazon is a great platform for publishing books

You can make an income for life by writing and publishing your books there.

Just invest few hours to create any ebook and you can get passive income coming in..

5. You can also invest in stocks and shares, bonds and treasury bills.

If you know financial vehicles well, you can make passive income investing there

This is not for everyone.

In fact, if you don't have good money, don't get in.

There's a big difference between the 10% of 100,000 naira and that of 10 million naira..

Finally,

Always look for ways to turn your active income into passive income

*Financial freedom happens when your passive income exceeds the cost of your lifestyle* (The quote I told you about)

Then you can travel and live as you want..

Without having to depend on anyone for money..

Welcome to my TEDTalk

I remain your Chief Value Officer (C.V.O)

Akpe Emmanuel.

You can share with friends but don't remove my name. Remove this instead.

Join my Facebook group to be the first to get my posts. Every week, I will also share a powerful video and eBook for you for free.

Here's the link: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2140597599329116&ref=content_filter

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2019
MONEY FOLLOWS SPEED.

In the past 10 days, I've been dropping lots of ideas that can totally transform your personal finances if you follow them.

Yesterday I told you that money loves attention. It follows those who are ready to promote themselves with passion and enthusiasm.

Today let's look at another critical angle for making massive wealth.

Ready..

Go.

Set..

Wait, read that again. I didn't say Ready, Set, Go!

I said, Ready, Go, Set.

Now come closer let me tell you why most people are still broke..

The number one reason most people are still broke is because they don't take PROMPT ACTION. Yeah.

Most people have great ideas but they are waiting for the perfect time to get started.

I remember when I got into the University, I had this "great" idea of packaging garri, sugar and groundnut in one place for students.

I had even drawn up a business plan. Hehe.

Oya start na. No way.

That's the problem with so many of us.

We are suffering from analysis paralysis.

We analyse our ideas to the point of paralysis..

We want everything to be so perfect.

We are waiting for all the traffic light to turn green before we move.

It doesn't always work that way.

You have to be READY (With the most important information)

GO (Get started)

SET (Course correct on the way)

That's the way it is done. If you keep waiting, one day you will see your idea already started by someone and you will say..

Chaii, but I thought of it first oo! (Exactly what I said when someone else started my garri business)

Yes you did but you never took prompt action.

Now go out and get started!!

Until I write you again tomorrow. I remain your Chief Value Officer

Emmanuel Akpe (Pronounced as A'kpe)

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2019
You can never build massive wealth saving 10% only.

I want to share with you one of the biggest secrets of the top wealthy 10%. Please read to the end.

We have read over and over again in personal finance books that we should save 10%.

You will never build massive wealth at that rate.

Unless you want to start enjoying your wealth at 65 which is a big NO for me.

That's not my goal for you. I want you to retire in your 30s-40s.

I do believe we should settle the issue of money early so that we can truly focus on adding value from a point of abundance.

I tell my students and mentees to save between 30%-50% for investment.

This money is not meant to be spent, only to be invested for your financial freedom.

Why is it important to save 30% and above?

You must constantly put yourself in the position to be broke so that your brain can get thinking for more money.

When you start saving more, your brain will always look for a way to live around the balance or bring in more ideas to make more.

It works like magic!

I am always broke. And I am always thinking of ways to stay broke so that my brain can think of more ways money can keep coming in.

I don't stay broke by spending, I stay broke by saving my money in an untouchable account.

So many people are not making more money because they have shut their brains down to believe that they have enough money to sustain them.

When you increase your savings, you increase your chances of going in big when investment opportunities come.

And please note that, when I say saving, I don't mean dumping your money in a bank account for 10 years. Money sitting idle cannot make you more money.

As you are storing (that's a better word I guess), you have to be constantly researching how you can make your money work for you.

That's the end goal. You have to work hard for money until your money grows enough to begin working hard for you.

First you work hard for money, then store, and channel it properly so that it can work hard for you and buy you financial freedom.

That's when you win the money game.

Then you can travel as you want and still be making money.

I remain your Chief Value Officer.

Join my Facebook group to be the first to get my posts. Every week, I will also share a powerful video and eBook for free.

Here's the link: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2140597599329116&ref=content_filter

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2019
YOUR MONEY IS WITH PEOPLE

Today's post will be short but powerful, make sure you read to the end.

In life, everything you want is available.

The world is abundant.

There is money everywhere.

But the money is in the hands of people.

Everything you ever need is in the hands of someone.

God blesses us through people, He channels His blessings to us through PEOPLE.

So what's the lesson there for us today?

Learn to VALUE people. Learn to value relationships.

One connection can change your financial level for life.

You are only 5 people away from the president. There is somebody you know that knows somebody that knows another person that knows the president.

Don't look down on anybody except you are trying to admire their shoes.

And when you meet people, seek to add value to them first.

There's this concept of Emotional Bank Account I learnt from Sir. Niyi Adesanya.

He said, "You can only withdraw to the amount you've deposited in the emotional bank account of someone."

Always deposit value and then you can withdraw favour when the time is ripe.

Working hard is good o, but if the only thing you do is work hard, you will be weary soon enough.

I remain your Chief VALUE Officer,

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2019
MONEY IS IN A CIRCLE

If you practice what I am about to share with you, you will double your income in record time.

You see, money is in circles.

Simply put, the people who make massive money know themselves.

That's why you will always see Bill Gates hanging out with Warren Buffet

And you will see Femi Otedola hanging out with Dangote.

They understand this principle I am about to share with you:

Ready?

Go..

Your income will always be the average of the 5 people you spend your most time with.

Check it.

Your are making a little more or less than your close buddies.

OK not everyone but most people.

Do you know that if you hang around millionaire for a while you will start taking millionaire actions too? I kid you not.

Not just that, you will start seeing millionaire opportunities too.

But what do you do when you can't find millionaire friends to hang out with?

Hang out with them on YouTube.

I hang out with Dangote a lot. I've seen most of his interviews and I know a lot about his refinery.

I hang out with other guys like Dan Lok, Dan Peña, Garry Vee, Grant Cordone, Ryan Serhant and Evan Carmichael

I am watching their videos and copying their mindset and actions.

And for most part of the time, I get their kind of results (in smaller scale at the moment)

All I am trying to say in today's post is simple: Your association affects your acceleration.

Welcome to my TED Talk �

I will not stop until you achieve financial freedom!

I remain your C.V.O (Chief Value Officer)

3 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME.

Stay with me, I want to share with you another powerful principle for amassing massive wealth.

Most people are still poor and broke because they cannot stay in one place.

Today they are blogging..

Tomorrow they are in mini importation..

Next tomorrow they've entered loom and boom they are in doom.

They want to create multiple streams of income but they end up creating multiple streams of jobs.

If you want to achieve massive wealth and financial freedom, you be laser beam focused.

Stay with me..

You must be able to say NO to a lot of things so that you can say YES to the major thing.

Most people want to "know a little about everything" but I say, "know so much about one thing"

Saint Paul said it best, "..but this ONE THING I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.."

Most people misunderstand the concept of MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME. Let me help you understand it.

If you are starting out, it should be multiple streams of RELATED income.

For example:

I am freelance copywriter..

I also teach Copywriting and Freelancing

I sell digital products on Copywriting

I approve and set up Upwork accounts (freelancing)

And when I do have speaking engagements, I speak on freelancing and Copywriting.

Can you see that they are RELATED?

How can you be selling garri and cement in the same shop?

Now, when you branch out, it must be Multiple Streams of PASSIVE income.

By passive, it means you don't have to be fully available for it to work.

Even though Dangote is in so many fields, he is just an overseer. He has competent people running his businesses.

He is in the business of managing his business.

So what's the message of today..

Stay on one course until you become so good at it.

Dig deep before you spread..

FOCUS - Follow One Course Until Success

Welcome to my TED Talk �

I will not stop until you achieve financial freedom!

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2019
DON'T LEND PEOPLE MONEY, DO THIS INSTEAD.

If you follow this simple principle I am about to share with you, you will increase your money and happiness by 250%.

There is a tendency to help everyone that comes your way when you start making money.

It's like everyone smells money and they want you to help them.

They want you to lend them some money and in one week they will pay back.

Here's what I suggest, open a separate account and call this your support account. You can put 5% or 10% of your earnings here.

This money is meant to support people close to you or those who ask for help.

If you want peace of mind, when people ask you to borrow them money, just support them with something smaller and tell them not to pay you back.

This will save you loads of heart problem and sleepless nights.

If someone wants you to lend them say N100,000, just support them with N10k or more/less and tell them not pay you back.

They will appreciate and respect you more and you will have peace of mind.

Some people feel very bad when they say NO.

Their conscience just keeps pricking them like they've done so bad and those people will never forgive them.

If you don't have any money in your support account, tell them you don't have and don't feel bad about it.

Some people are going through some challenges for a building process. If you try to help them, you won't be doing them good.

If you keep trying to prove that you are people's El shadai, you will soon realise that your name will become "I shall die"

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite02(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2019
THE CONCEPT OF DAILY INCOME GOALS

I want to teach you another simple but effective principle that will help you build massive wealth and attain financial freedom in record time. Do read to the end.

Most important things of life are done daily..

You eat daily..

You bath daily..

You breath daily..

But most people don't know it is equally important to put daily attention to their finance.

How do you eat a cow? You must cut it down to small pieces.

How do you hit your yearly income goals, by chopping it down into daily income goals.

When you set a monthly financial goal, break it down to daily goals.

Let's say your goal is to make N1,000,000 this month, divide it by the number of days in the month; that will be around N33,000

Now ask yourself these questions.

Can what I am offering (product/service) bring in N33,000 daily?

If it can't, how can you improve your value, price or reach more people??

How many people do I need to buy my product daily to hit my daily income goal?

Let's say you have a 3k digital product, you will need to sell it to 11 people daily to hit your daily income goal.

And if the digital course is now 10k, you only need 4 people to hit your goal.

And if you work by the hour, let's say you work 10 productive hours daily. That's make your 1 hour worth N3,300. Don't collect anything less than that.

Chopping down your goals to daily pieces will help you live in the now and make you accountable for your actions everyday.

The truth is, if you are hitting your daily income goals, you will also be crashing your weekly, monthly and yearly goals.

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2019
TO MAKE MASSIVE WEALTH, START THINKING IN DOLLARS

As usual, please read to the end, I am sure you will get value from this post.

Do you know that if you save N1 every day for one year, you will end up make just $1 at the end of the year?

Check it.. N1 x 365 days = N365 which is equivalent to $1. Hehe

If you think you have plenty money, convert it to dollars and you will see how small it will become.

N1,000,000 is just 2,739.7 dollars. Hoho

Even if you have 50 million naira right now, it is only $137,000.

Now let me blow your mind.

$1,000,000 (1 million dollars) is equal to N365,000,000 (Three hundred and sixty five MILLION naira)

And..

$10,000,000 (10 million dollars) is equal to 3.56 billion naira. Kai

The day I got this revelation, I changed my goals to dollars.

Now I am actively involved in things that will bring me dollars (That's why I focused on Upwork and fiverr)

When you actively earn in dollars, you live well in naira.

See ehn, If you make $1,000 a month, to an average American it's nothing, but in Nigeria, that's N365k. How many jobs will pay you 365k in Nigeria?

Do everything LEGAL to earn in dollars. They are lot's of platforms (Google is your good friend)

And whenever you earn in naira, divide it to dollar value and tell yourself you need to be earning more.

When you do this, you will take bigger actions, you will earn more in dollars and when you finally convert it to naira, you would have created massive wealth.

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite02(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2019
MONEY FOLLOWS WHO YOU BECOME.

If you understand this one principle, you will become wealthy inside out.

Most people ask me what they need to DO to make money. I don't always have a good answer to that question.

Instead of asking what you must DO, I think the best question is to ask who I must BE to become wealthy.

You see, money is what you attract by the person you choose to BECOME.

Most people think they have to DO something, then they will HAVE money and BECOME successful.

That's not the correct pattern.

You have to first BE the person who can attract wealth, then you can DO something and then you can HAVE massive wealth.

This is why we are called human BE-INGS and not human DO-INGS

Focus on becoming the best version of yourself by continuous growth and development..

Then you will have the will power to take massive action

And you will ATTRACT massive wealth.

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2019
YOU CAN NEVER CREATE MASSIVE WEALTH TRYING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE

That right there is one of the reasons most poeple are still broke.

You see, the fastest way to lose money is by trying to show people that you have money.

Some times its not your fault, it is the way society has painted wealth.

Celebrities show us that to be rich, you need to be putting on shiny chains and driving the latest Ferrari.

This is what the media portrays and we've wrongfully bought into it..

Quit buying things to impress people that don't like you.

So many people spend the money they don't have trying to impress people that don't like them.

Stop trying to impress people on social media

You will buy cloth to snap then come back and drink garri

Hey, don't get me wrong.. There's nothing wrong with drinking garri �

Allowing the garri to rise beyond its elastic limit is where I have issues��

Dear brother, you make small money and you want to hang out with every babe. Are you a hanger??

Can't you see how much you are spending just to impress a lady? �

Warri people say, "Use your head no be curse, na advice"

At the end, rich people have plenty money and spend small. Poor people have small money and spend much.

Welcome to my TedTalk (TedWrite)

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT WORDS FOR MASSIVE WEALTH

This is the secret the top 1% of wealthy people know but won't tell you.. Read to the end..

If you want to create MASSIVE wealth and Financial Freedom, you must understand and use these two words: DELEGATION and AUTOMATION.

Once you've begun building a measure of wealth, you must learn to delegate some of the key roles in your system.

Most people will tell you to work on your weaknesses. You don't have to. Delegate your weaknesses and focus on your strength.

Don't major in your minor. Major in your major. Leave your minor to someone who has a major in it.

When you have built a solid system, you can now additionally delegate your Major so that you have all the free time.

AUTOMATION is the second word.

This is the ability to leverage on systems that can work 24/7 without much of your physical efforts..

The internet is one the best ways to automate today.

One of my few Nigerian mentors John Obidi has a quote I love, He said, "the internet is the closest man has ever come to being omnipresent".

Today, you can easily automate a sales page to take in cash, send digital products to clients without having a conversation with the client.

Always ask yourself how you can remove or reduce the human factor from your business by automation.

In the end, if you learn how to delegate and automate, you will accelerate and people will only estimate your wealth-imate (So that it can rhyme) �

Welcome to my TedTalk (TedWrite)

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
WEALTH AND NEGATIVE ADDICTIONS DON'T GO HAND IN HAND.

I know a lot of people might not agree with my post today. I didn't write it for everyone.

I don't believe anyone can build massive wealth with a negative addiction (Drugs, smoking, gaming, football betting)

My message is particularly to the youths of today. Football betting is killing most of them.

You see, when I was in school, I was addicted to football betting.

I was making money writing but I was always broke because I wanted to multiply it through football betting.

I would look for 10 points to put N2k so that I will make easy N20k.

Sometimes I would even find 2 points so that I could double my money.

I won some, I lost most times. But that's not the point.

The major thing was, it was hard for me to be productive knowing I could make easy money through betting.

It was hard to stop but God helped me.. That has to the best financial decision I've made till date.

Its been more than 3 years, I don't remember the last time I was broke.

This also applies to all forms of addictions.. Drugs, heavy drinking and even habitual addictions like pornography and masturbation.

See, wealth is not all about just money. Wealth is a person.
Wealth is being sound in mind and actions.

Wealth is being able to live to your highest and truest self.

Money is just a part of wealth. True wealth is LIFE.

Cut the addictions.. Cut situations or people who make you go back and you will enjoy true wealth with peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by ortopazz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
I mean lots of books contain knowledge, but the truth is what you have done is chiseled and curated nuggets that are practical and very relatable.

The mind is all we have to charge and I am bent on working on that. Without taking actions we really can't change anything.

Gratitude boss

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by blessednnakude(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Knowledge is expensive but when applied yields so much fruits. Thanks for sharing these tips.

3 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
ortopazz:
I mean lots of books contain knowledge, but the truth is what you have done is chiseled and curated nuggets that are practical and very relatable.

The mind is all we have to charge and I am bent on working on that. Without taking actions we really can't change anything.

Gratitude boss

True words

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
blessednnakude:
Knowledge is expensive but when applied yields so much fruits. Thanks for sharing these tips.

You are always welcome

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2019
20 UNCOMMON REASONS YOU STILL ARE BROKE

DAY 1

For the next 20 days, I will share 20 reasons you are still broke and what you can do about it. You may not be broke but the lessons you will pick from this post will change your mindset for good.

These are excerpts from forthcoming book..

**1. You are not hungry**

Show me a man with hunger and I will show you a man that will never be broke in few months to come..

I don't mean physical hunger.

I am talking about a burning desire to do everything it takes (legally) to make money..

If you've followed my work you should know by now that I don't support negative vices.

I don't even support football betting

So when I say hunger, I mean it in all forms of positivity

I mean the ability to trade your last N1,000 for data so that you can watch a YouTube video that will improve your skill

I am talking about people who are awake by 2am consuming ebooks, hard copy books or doing things that are productive for their future..

So many youths are not hungry..kaii
They've been spoon fed too much by their parents.

They feel entitled to what their parents have.. They are in school waiting for the money they have to finish so that they can use another means to collect from their parents..

You are a business man and you are not hungry..You are just a sissy.. You better wake up

Hungry people are never shy to market their products.

Hungry people are never every afraid of promoting their values to others.

In fact, I've never met a shy hungry man!

No hunger... Yes broke-ness..

Yes hunger ..... No broke-ness..

*2. You are dabbling*

This will be taken tomorrow.. Stay glued

Until I write to you again, I remain your chief value officer (CVO)

Akpe Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2019

DAY 1

For the next 20 days, I will share 20 reasons you are still broke and what you can do about it. You may not be broke but the lessons you will pick from this post will change your mindset for good.

*1. You are not hungry*

Show me a man with hunger, I will show you a man that will never be broke in few months to come..

I don't mean physical hunger.

I am talking about a burning desire to do everything it takes (legally) to make money..

If you've followed my work you should know by now that I don't support negative vices.

I don't even support football betting

So when I say hunger, I mean it in all forms of positivity

I mean the ability to trade your last N1,000 for data so that you can watch a YouTube video that will improve your skill

I am talking about people who are awake by 2am consuming ebooks, hard copy books or doing things that are productive for their future..

So many youths are not hungry..kaii They've been spoon fed too much by their parents.

They feel entitled to what their parents have.. They are in school waiting for the money they have to finish so that they can use another means to collect from their parents..

You are a business man and you are not hungry..You are just a Sissy.. You better wake up

Hungry people are never shy to market their products.

Hungry people are never every afraid of promoting their values to others.

In fact, I've never met a shy hungry man!

No hunger... Yes broke-ness..

Yes hunger ..... No broke-ness..

Akpe Emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2019

DAY 2

For 20 days, I will share 20 reasons you are still broke and what you can do about it. You may not be broke but the lessons you will pick from this post will change your mindset for good.

**2. You are dabbling**

Dabbling is the spirit or habit of doing too many things at the same time.

It is no longer news that you need a high income skill or a high yielding business to make massive money.

In fact, if you've consumed my contents for a while you must have heard me talk about the importance of high income skills over and over again.. I will talk about it again in one of the points on this series..

But the problem today with most people is that they cannot stay in one place..

The reason most people are broke is because they are not deeply rooted in one thing.

They are scratching the surface in a variety of things.

No depth, No roots.. Just surface ginger!

Today you hear of bitcoin, you run to bitcoin; tomorrow they say mini importation is paying, you've ran to mini importation..

You are just everywhere.. You want to try everything.

You are a scalar quantity, you have magnitude but no direction..

Most people want to know one thing about everything but I tell my students in my personal mentorship class, "Know everything about one thing"

I will repeat it again...Know everything about just one thing first.

If it's Copywriting you want to learn, bury your head and learn it until you become a master..

If it's mini importation, focus on that one..

Just pick one business vehicle and learn it deeply. As I always tell those in my inner circle, No business vehicle is good or bad, we only have good or bad drivers (people)

What that means is, people are making massive money from every business..those who know their onions..

Sir, if you know your onions, you will always eat your suya.

You can't make money doing everything that comes into your mind..

You have to stay focused or you will soon end as a locust..

How can you catch 3 rats at the same time? It's nearly impossible to chase all three and catch them

Pick one skill or business and bury your head into it..

What most people don't know is, the deeper you get inside a business, the more avenues for making money you will get to see just by being inside.

Mastery doesn't happen in one week.. Not even in one month..

Stay on one course. Focus until you see results coming!!

*3. You don't value your time like rich people do*

Akpe Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2019
20 UNCOMMON REASONS YOU ARE STILL BROKE

DAY 3 of 20

For 20 days, I will share 20 reasons you are still broke and what you can do about it. You may not be broke but the lessons you will pick from this posts will change your mindset for good.

**3. You don't value your time**

Time is life and life is time, that is why it is called lifetime.

What you do with your time determines what you see in your bank account

Why are you online now?

How is it helping your life, money and productivity?

Are you watching a video, are you reading a book or are you just chatting away your precious time!?

See ehn, you have no business doing any stupid chat if you are broke..

Yes I am going to be hard on you! If I have to knock your head, shake it and reset it so that you can succeed, I will do it, because I need to help you get out of this situation.

If you are broke, the only reason you should be chatting online is to increase your sphere of influence, respond to clients or market and promote your products and services.

If you are guy here and you are using your time to chase after girls and your bank account is red, shame on you.. You better wake up and get serious with your life..

And if you are a lady and your own is to watch BB Naija or watch zeeworld or flip through Instagram aimlessly with the hope that one man will come and marry you and dump you in his house with plenty money... Shame on you too. You better wake up too.

Most of you won't like me for this, I am not here to be liked. I am here to push you as your coach. I am not your Chief Value Officer for nothing.

The only thing the rich and the poor all have in equal is 24 hours..

How they use it is what makes the difference..

If you sleep for 8 hours daily, you would have ended up sleeping 121 days out of the 365 days of the year (Do the maths)

121 days of sleep!

Even the Doctors that tell you to sleep 8 hours don't sleep for that long!

Ask any medical student if they sleep for 8 hours. That student will just fail in flying colours.

I've slept for only four hours a day for more than 3 years now. The other extra time has been used for growing my mind by watching valuable Youtube videos, reading countless books and in pursuit of kingdom business.

Will it be hard at beginning.. I bet it will. Your body will resist it but just like every other new habit, it will get used to it.

Am I saying you shouldn't rest well, please rest after you've done productive work.

Sleep is not just for enjoyment, sleep is for regaining strength for more productive work.

You better be hard on yourself or life will be hard on you!

The truth of the matter is, Making money is hard, staying broke is also hard, choose your hard.

In conclusion, rich people spend their time learning how they will increase their wealth, broke and poor people spend time watching BB Naija.

**4. You don't have a high income skill**

This will be taken on Monday.. Stay glued

Akpe Emmanuel

Comment below: What things do you need to spend less time on?

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
DAY 4 of 20

For 20 days, I will share 20 reasons you are still broke and what you can do about it. You may not be broke but the lessons you will pick from this posts will change your mindset for good.

**4. You don't have a high income skill**

Most people are broke because they don't have a high income skill. They don't have a skill that can be highly paid for.

A lack of money is not a problem, lack of a high income skill is the major reason most people are broke.

There is a difference between a high income profession (medicine), a high income job (Chevron) and a high income skill (Copywriting)

The first two takes years to acquire, the third can be learnt in months with the right materials and dedication.

I learnt Copywriting in a month but I've perfected it on the job. Because of my hunger, I invested in ebooks I bought for good cash, I was awake watching videos, reading Gary Halbert letters and practicing daily.

Most people have "common" skills, that's why they are highly replaceable.

The easier it is to find your replacement, the less valuable you are.

I repeat..

The easier it is to find your replacement, the less valuable you are.

A gateman can be sacked and replaced at anytime, you can't sack and replace a CTO anyhow.

Do you have valuable and competent skills that can keep people coming back to give you money?

I define a high income skill as one that can make you between N300,000 and above monthly.

We are talking about Copywriting, coding, programming, AI, robotics, data analysis, and the others listed in the image attached.

Stop looking for where to learn chin chin.

Stop looking for skill acquisition programs that are still teaching you how to do moi moi..

Wake up and pick a high paying digital skill.

The problem with most people is that they have an excuse not to learn any high income skill

It will take time.... And so what? You've been broke for a long time..

But I don't have a laptop.. Really, in this age where the mobile phone in your hand has more tech capacity than the first spaceship that took man to the moon?

But I don't know who will teach me... Have you checked YouTube and google for materials?

But I don't have time.. Wait.. I saw you watching BBNaija yesterday, is that not time enough??

Pick one skill..

Bury your head to learning it..

Find foreign clients from freelancing sites like Fiverr and Upwork.

Brand yourself and become so good and people will pay you to learn from you.

When you have a high income skill, you now have financial confidence

Financial confidence is knowing that you have the right skills never to go broke even if everything is stolen from you.

You can bounce back, because your skill can never be stolen from you.

**5. You don't know how to sell properly**

Akpe Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
DAY 5 of 20

**5. You don't know how to sell properly**

Most people are broke because they don't know how to sell properly. The are terrible at sales.

They have good products and services but they don't know how communicate the values of their product to the end user

I've said it over and over again, MONEY IS IN THE HANDS OF PEOPLE. Money doesn't come from trees neither is money used by animals.

You see, whatever you want in life is already available. It is in the hands of people already, your duty is to find the right way to collect it.

This means that, money is not created (you don't print money except you work with printing and minting), money is collected.

I repeat..

Money is not created, money is collected...and selling is the avenue for collecting money from the hands of people.

Another point; The money in your hand right now belongs to someone else. Yes, it belongs to that Iya basira you will eat from, it belongs to the keke man, it belongs to Dangote and everyone who has created systems to collect it.

The question you should be asking yourself daily is; who is in the possession of my own money?

Here are some quick tips that will help you sell better.

1. Never start a business because you are broke and in need of money. People smell desperation from afar and will avoid you like a plague.

2. If you CAN show your client or customer that you don't need their money, you will always get their money. Always sell from a point of confidence and value addition.

3. It's not about you, it's about the customer who is buying, stop focusing on yourself and focus on the need of the customer..

4. People buy from emotions and justify with logic. Always find the emotional side of what you sell and talk more about it.

5. Don't focus on the features, talk about the benefits more. A feature is "what it is", a benefit is " what it does".

6. People buy from who they know, love, trust or look up to. If I don't know you, I can't cash flow you. Become a strong brand like the likes of GaryVee, Grant Cardone and Dan Lok. ( Check them on YouTube)

7. I beg you specially, never sell what you cannot buy or you don't believe in. Sell what you believe in and people will see the enthusiasm.

8. Don't be shy to sell or promote your products. Don't be a broke sissy. Broke-ness doesn't know age, colour, gender or shyness. In fact, the world has no place for shy people.

9. Money follows attention. You need to be in the face of your customers by creating content around what you sell. Create posts, videos, audios and give them freely.

10. The best way to sell is not to sell. People want to buy but they hate to be sold to. Eductate them, give them value and suggest your product or service as a solution. That's exactly what Joseph did after he interpreted the dream of Pharaoh in the Bible.

That will be all for today, I hope your got value?

**6. You are not accountable**

Akpe Emmanuel

Comment below: what do you sell and how do you think you can change your selling strategies after reading this post

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2019
DAY 6 of 20

**6. You are not accountable**

When I get to speak to young ministers about money, I always tell them that Anointing does not cover Accounting.

Because money came through anointing does not mean it will not go quick through bad accounting..

You see, the easiest thing about money is spending it. No one needs oil to be poured on their head to know how to spend money. It is so easy even children know how to do it..

A popular Nigerian musician was sang that Money is hard to enter but money is quick to go..

Money is not hard to enter for some of us, but so many others, as easy as it comes, na so e dey go..

The reason most people are still broke is because they don't keep an account of what they spend and they don't even know where their money goes to..

I have a big register where I write my income and expenses (I think there is also an app for it)

Get one for yourself too. For 30 days, write down the source of every money that comes in and where it goes to..

At the end of the 30 day period..

You will see how MTN, Glo and other networks have all built foundation on your head through airtime and data.

You will see how Kilimanjaro, Genesis and the likes are using you to open new branches everyday

You will see the little areas that your money has been going into and you will find ways to block the holes.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against people enjoying themselves but I am totally against people not doing it from a budget.

My mentor T. Harv Eker recommends you have 10% in your play account for doing the things you like.

Hold yourself accountable to make more money..

Hold yourself accountable to save more..

Cut down on your expenses.. Stop spending money you don't have to impress people that don't like you.

Stop trying to prove you are not broke to people who are broke on a broke salary.

Be accountable if you want to eat the vegetable of wealth.. Hehe (Pun intended)

**7. You don't know how to save properly**

Akpe Emmanuel

Comment below: what expense(s) do you need to cut down on?

1 Like

Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

2% On 18million With Gtbank / Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? / I Will No Longer Keep My Money In Banks. Are You Satisfied, Sanusi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.