Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,621,679 members, 6,110,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 05:39 AM

I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? (2430 Views)

Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria / Public School In Anambra Using Ankara Material For School Uniform (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? by Focusmind: 9:48pm On Jan 13
paulolee:
i think its better if the change is done in secondary school

Yes, it will be better. Federal government colleges or catholic-owned schools. But definitely, not any of the private ones.
Re: I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? by Coolbite(m): 6:41am On Jan 14
The best book to help your child learn how to read, spell and write in English language in the shortest possible time.

Re: I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? by xcelpro: 9:24am On Jan 14
Please don't change their school rather allow them to mingle with SERIOUS MINDED POOR KIDS from your church/mosque or neighborhood.
If they are up to 10yrs and above you can allow them visit them at home with your CLOSE EYES on them (your kids).
I have seen many rich kids who know what it means to live in naija. They know and understand what an average Nigerian child undergo.
So allow them to mingle with children who are from a lower class family and make sure you keep a close on them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize / Acca Study Centre In Benin City? / NECO 2015/2016 Nov/dec,gce Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.