Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight (4523 Views)

Just Two Northern White RHINOS Remain....In The World!!! / "I Cannot Put My Life In Danger" Teacher Who Got Into A Fight With Student Quits / University Of Abuja Student Got Into A Fight With An Aboki Man See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Nancykc: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Drizzy5001(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nice video, I need to see the one between Tiger and A Lion. cheesy
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by InvestingExpert(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nice

Didn't watch it though

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Nicklaus619(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Drizzy5001:

Tigers stay far away from lion, and when they eventually cross path, no bad blood between them, the only problem is that the lion will always want to steal the tigers kill, Nah him dey cause their quarrel, I don't joke with my nat geo wild channel grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Tigers stay far away from lion, and when they eventually cross path, no bad blood between them, the only problem is that the lion will always want to steal the tigers kill, Nah him dey cause their quarrel, I don't joke with my nat geo wild channel grin

Tigers don't stay far away from lions, they stay on their own. They don't even walk together but each his/her own. Lions go in packs and everywhere but territorial

When their paths crosses, sure if just a male lion (1male) with the tiger (always alone), the lion gets killed.

If the Lions are in pack, the one tiger will deal a deadly blow to the pack before falling

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by KingTom(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Tigers don't stay far away from lions, they stay on their own. They don't even walk together but each his/her own. Lions go in packs and everywhere but territorial

When their paths crosses, sure if just a male lion (1male) with the tiger (always alone), the lion gets killed.

If the Lions are in pack, the one tiger will deal a deadly blow to the pack before falling
Yes true, although the Asiatic Lion is no match for the African Lion grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Drizzy5001(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nicklaus619:

okay, i love that channel alot, most especially"Animal fight club" and "snakes in the city". cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Nicklaus619(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Veggieseedies:

At the end, we are both saying same thing, lion are Territorial, but they are also bullies and smooth criminals especially the male lions, they love stealing the kill of the tigers most times and yes male lions are mostly lazy and they hate hunting, they mostly stay back and wait for the lioness to make a kill, the male lion eats from the kill, bleeps all the concubines in his clan/territory and then roar to continue marking his territory and telling other males to keep off cheesy

The amazing thing is that I have seen where lion kill tiger in many occasion and where tiger kills lions too but the amazing thing is that they don't eat each other after the kill, lion don't eat tiger when it kills it and so are tigers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Barryseal: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nicklaus619:

At the end, we are both saying same thing, lion are Territorial, but they are also bullies and smooth criminals especially the male lions, they love stealing the kill of the tigers most times and yes male lions are mostly lazy and they hate hunting, they mostly stay back and wait for the lioness to make a kill, the male lion eats from the kill, bleeps all the concubines in his clan/territory and then roar to continue marking his territory and telling other males to keep off cheesy

The amazing thing is that I have seen where lion kill tiger in many occasion and where tiger kills lions too but the amazing thing is that they don't eat each other after the kill, lion don't eat tiger when it kills it and so are tigers

The smart money will be betting on a tiger in a fight with a lion. 8/9 times out of 10 the tiger will come out tops. The weight of a full grown tiger makes it a mismatch. Think of Isreal Adesanya squaring up against a fighter in a higher wieght category. Well, he already did and we all know the outcome. Same theory applies here really.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingTom:

Yes true, although the Asiatic Lion is no match for the African Lion grin

Just like Nigerian mosquitoes. They are not ordinary grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Just like Nigerian mosquitoes. They are not ordinary grin
Bros speaking of which, I encountered some last year, they tore through thick jeans grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Adoga4(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Very nice
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by chiiraq802(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
KingTom:

Bros speaking of which, I encountered some last year, they tore through thick jeans grin grin

Nigeria mosquito's dey fly with small penknife. fear them.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by michlins(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nicklaus619:

the lion is a very lazy animal which hunts only when he's hungry. He spends 23hrs sleeping every day. So stealing meals is his surest bet

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Segfaultt(m): 1:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Veggieseedies:

I doubt if tigers and Lions have ever crossed paths.
The former stays in the jungle while the latter resides in the Savannah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Gadafii: 4:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
one on one, a tiger will take out an alpha lion, twice on Wednesday.

Tigers are bigger and stronger, they are solitary hunters unlike lions that depends on the pride to hunt down mere antelope.

A tiger is both Brut force and brain.

Even an adult spotted hyena can give an adult male lion a run for his money, several times hyena stole food from lions and other big cats, I haven't seen them steal from tiger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Gadafii: 4:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

lion wey hyena dey take play police and thief for jungle na him you dey hype like this

Do you know the body size difference between a tiger and a lion, have you seen a tiger paw compared to a lion's, have you seen the tiger head, dontt be deceived by that beard gang shiits of that lion, a well placed blow to the lion's head by tiger would brake the lion's skull.

The only advantage a lion has over the tiger, is the pride,, one on one, a tiger would shred the lion into pieces and the hyenas would eat the carcass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by MasonKendall(m): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Segfaultt:
I doubt if tigers and Lions have ever crossed paths.
The former stays in the jungle while the latter resides in the Savannah
So you mean say tiger fit dey my backyard?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Nicklaus619(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Gadafii:
lion wey hyena dey take play police and thief for jungle na him you dey hype like this

Do you know the body size difference between a tiger and a lion, have you seen a tiger paw compared to a lion's, have you seen the tiger head, dontt be deceived by that beard gang shiits of that lion, a well placed blow to the lion's head by tiger would brake the lion's skull.

Did you really understood what u quoted bruv

I said it there that lions especially the male are as lazy as Bleep especially when it comes to hunting, lions do kill the tigers when they attack with the full pride.

In fact I disagree with the school of thought that suggests that lions are the king of the jungle, they ain't sh!t when they come one on one with most of the wild beats, jaguar is another lethal killer that could take down one lion within minutes.

The only advantage a lion has over the tiger, is the pride,, one on one, a tiger would shred the lion into pieces and the hyenas would eat the carcass
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Nicklaus619(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Gadafii:

Did you really understood what u quoted bruv

I said it there that lions especially the male are as lazy as Bleep especially when it comes to hunting, lions do kill the tigers when they attack with the full pride.

In fact I disagree with the school of thought that suggests that lions are the king of the jungle, they ain't sh!t when they come one on one with most of the wild beats, jaguar is another lethal killer that could take down one lion within minutes.
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by ExAngel007(f): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2021
i learnt alot about lions and tigers. thanks guyz.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Sesmosfame: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Las Las na hyena stubborn pass

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by aysuprano(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:

Tigers and lions don't really cross paths because the live in different habitats

Tigers live in the jungle, while lions live in the Savannah

Tigers are not found in Africa

Lions are mostly found in Africa

The chances of them crossing part is when humans bring them together in the zoo or something

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Segfaultt(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2021
MasonKendall:
So you mean say tiger fit dey my backyard?
does your backyard shares border with the tropical rain forest??

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Segfaultt(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2021
aysuprano:

Tigers and lions don't really cross paths because the live in different habitats

Tigers live in the jungle, while tigers live in the Savannah

Tigers are not found in Africa

Lions are mostly found in Africa

The chances of them crossing part is when humans bring them together in the zoo or something
God bless you for this.
You're indeed enlightened.
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Ghostrye: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Tigers and Lions don't even stay in the same zones. Tigers stay in the Asian jungles while Lions stay in savannas
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Kondomatic(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Barryseal:

The smart money will be betting on a tiger in a fight with a lion. 8/9 times out of 10 the tiger will come out tops. The weight of a full grown tiger makes it a mismatch. Think of Isreal Adesanya squaring up against a fighter in a higher wieght category. Well, he already did and we all know the outcome. Same theory applies here really.
I laughed really hard when I read somewhere that a group of monkeys simultaneously had a heart attack when they heard the roaring of a tiger grin.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by MasonKendall(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Segfaultt:
does your backyard shares border with the tropical rain forest??
I dey live for forest and right now, rain dey fall.
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Don4eva(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2021
MasonKendall:
I dey live for forest and right now, rain dey fall.
Be serious

Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by free2ryhme: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:

There is one on YouTube of an act fight between the two animals. Google it
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Styluss: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Gadafii:

lmao... Lion in the mud grin
Re: This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight by Styluss: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Sesmosfame:
Las Las na hyena stubborn pass
Dem be werey... Original gangster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirements For The State Of Origin Certificate / Oldest Local Government In Nigeria: Akoko-edo / 3 Times China Turned Deserts Into Complete Forest Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.