Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Paypal Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Scam Alert (270 Views)

Loadng Exchanger And Paypal Scam / Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Scam Alert by doa3353(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2019
Hey Nairalandrrs beware of scamers posing as
PayPal buyers.
I have just been scanned for $95 PayPal by a guy
Who called me from the post I created last week
He even send his National ID Card to me to make the transaction look real
Now that the fund has entered his account
He no longer answer his phone or Whattsap
So
I am writing this post to alert you and to be extra careful when selling your Paypal fund.
He is from Rivers State
The name on his ID is Jackson Okeke Anime
I will provide more information on subsequent post on
This issue
Please leave comment and useful advice on this post
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Revealed How Nigeria Will Loss Massively If Not Tapping Into Marijuana / Galvanized And Powder Coated Welded Wire Mesh Panel Fence / Get Bussiness Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.