Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047926 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by thirdpage: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bubblefairy:

Sent through hellofax on two occasions, I got the fax successfully sent message on both occasions.

I don't think the problem is the medium or if you sent to the wrong address. The fact WES received and confirmed and later said they are yet to receive it shows that you have quoted your ref number and faxed to WES Canada. The issue should be the document itself. As I previously suggested, fax black/white copy if you haven't done so before.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
godG:

Apologies if my words come out as demeaning, brother.

Besides, why would anyone be asking who sent the money to me when everything is clearly stated in the document? Why would he be interested in what I want to use my money for? That's my business. Not his.
Apology accepted on behalf of all lawyers on the thread cool cool. They all have to look out for their own so I understand their stance. I guess @jjohndoe has said it all when he said the guy was being overzealous. The truth is that the questions were way too much and even his asking what you want to use the money for dey somehow because that must have been clearly stated in the letter. E be like say na POF of family for 6 you go notarize so he just had to shake you up well well grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
hayoakins:
I used Hellofax to fax my statement of result and WES had no issue. The question is "did you remember to attach your WES reference number to the document you faxed?"

Documents had my WES REF NUMBER and name in capital letters, each page had my ref number and name in capital letters. Faxed hubby's certificate myself and had no issue.

After about 24hours, My timeline changed from 'On hold' to 'We received your documents........' Even when I got an email that all other documents have been accepted except my statement of Result and put 'On hold' again, WES confirmed receipt of my documents and changed to 'We received your documents..........'

I know I'm repeating myself but it's getting really frustrating.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kuntos:
Pls my friend is in a dilemma, she applied to Manitoba, her cousin is her sponsor they called her sponsor 2weks ago from ircc he didn't pick up but they later called my friend to send all convincing document to be sure if truly they are blood related, after she sent all the document including throwback pictures of them together, they now called the sponsor again yesterday he didn't pick, the vo called my friend again yesterday that to ask why her sponsor was refusing to pick his phone and his email bounced back too that they don't usually call applicant, now the vo told my friend to give her sponsor his phone number to call him. The problem now is that my friend's cousin has refused to talk to her since yesterday it seems he is not willing to help her further. Pls in the event that he is not willing to call them to confirm their ties what will happen to my friend? It seems his mind has been poisoned by someone he wants to back out from helping her and they are very close that he released all his info at the beginning. Pls help find a solution. Thanks
No other solution here but for the sponsor to step up to bat.
I hope they are actually related. Could it be that the cousin got cold feet because he realised that he's putting his own PR status in danger covering for your friend?
If that's not the case, then your friend should consider calling in other family members (e.g. his parents) to help her beg him and find the antidote to the poison

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Be sure you're faxing to WES Canada and not WES USA.

I'm very positive it's WES CANADA, used same for hubby and it was successful.
WES acknowledged receipt of sent documents only for me to get a documents not received message after 35 days of my timeline stating 'we received your documents and reviewing your documents'

On mailing WES a couple of times, I got a response that my documents were received and under review.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
TemiGee:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @Ifeo.ma77 don't goooooooooooooo cry cry cry

grin grin this picture is cracking me up for no reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
thirdpage:

I don't think the problem is the medium or if you sent to the wrong address. The fact WES received and confirmed and later said they are yet to receive it shows that you have quoted your ref number and faxed to WES Canada. The issue should be the document itself. As I previously suggested, fax black/white copy if you haven't done so before.

Thanks, I already sent black/white, then colored all to no avail.
I should have at least gotten a 'Not accepted' email rather than 'not received' at least I would know the reason for not accepting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bubblefairy:

I'm very positive it's WES CANADA, used same for hubby and it was successful.
WES acknowledged receipt of sent documents only for me to get a documents not received message after 35 days of my timeline stating 'we received your documents and reviewing your documents'

On mailing WES a couple of times, I got a response that my documents were received and under review.
Wow. Maybe just send it via post. And in the meantime, bombard them with calls.
Maybe they've decided to end the acceptability of hellofax. WES is kuku always looking for new ways to frustrate applicants
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yansky(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good day house,

im new to this and i want to start the process. so i want to ask. can i do the wes thing before i take the ielts exams? so as not to waste time,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bubblefairy:
So, WES decided to burst my bubble and fall my hand, faxing my ND and HND Statement of Result to WES was the first thing I did after payment. My status was updated 'we received your documents bla bla bla', numerous emails and two months of inactivity later, I got an update that WES has ACCEPTED my documents save for my statement of Result which has not been RECEIVED. so status was put on hold oh.

Okay, no problem, sent another fax immediately and after about 24hours, my timeline was updated as 'we received your documents bla bla bla' again. Fast forward to 35 days of back and forth emails I got another update that all documents has been accepted except my ND and HND Statement of Result which has not been received.
I don't understand again ohh, please someone should help me out.
I personally faxed Hubby's certificate to WES myself and we are waiting for verification from his school, I don't understand what is going wrong. This matter Don tire me ohh.

Did you send the transcript via your school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yansky(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
secondly house,

what documents do i have to scan and send to them. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bubblefairy:
So, WES decided to burst my bubble and fall my hand, faxing my ND and HND Statement of Result to WES was the first thing I did after payment. My status was updated 'we received your documents bla bla bla', numerous emails and two months of inactivity later, I got an update that WES has ACCEPTED my documents save for my statement of Result which has not been RECEIVED. so status was put on hold oh.

Okay, no problem, sent another fax immediately and after about 24hours, my timeline was updated as 'we received your documents bla bla bla' again. Fast forward to 35 days of back and forth emails I got another update that all documents has been accepted except my ND and HND Statement of Result which has not been received.
I don't understand again ohh, please someone should help me out.
I personally faxed Hubby's certificate to WES myself and we are waiting for verification from his school, I don't understand what is going wrong. This matter Don tire me ohh.

Make sure your WES Reference number is written on the documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Lol, my dear I no get money to pay all the bar dues for the last seven years so my papers never complete to apply. But if you're in Abuja, I get connect. You can hit me up
I guessed right yipee smiley. Seewhy they may want to overbill. Being a notary is not that easy be that o. I'm in Lagos ma'am, thanks a lot for the help. I definitely will be in your pm if I have any bottlenecks. Thanks alot ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Lol, my dear I no get money to pay all the bar dues for the last seven years so my papers never complete to apply. But if you're in Abuja, I get connect. You can hit me up
I guessed right yipee smiley. See why they may want to overbill. Being a notary is not that easy be that o. I'm in Lagos ma'am, thanks a lot for the help. I definitely will be in your pm if I have any bottlenecks. Thanks alot ma'am.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brokenvessels: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
Darocksvip:
Greetings everyone.... I started from the first page and read all night cheesy to get to this last page and i can wait to share my good news. Please i need help with these e-fam
1) anyone did PEBC evaluation with work experience from NYSC and internship and partime locum jobs? Please could you share how you worked it out?
2) Also who has a reliable contact with UNIZIK transcript processing and verification.
3) Please i need help with things to read and know for IELTS so i go in and smash once....I'm pretty tight on budget
Thank you ❤
Recently started my document evaluation with PEBC and I graduated from Unizik. PM me for the contact of the lady processing Uniziks pharmacy transcript. I take it that you have previously requested for your transcript from Agulu? If not the procedure will take weeks rather than days it took to send mine to Toronto.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Wow. Maybe just send it via post. And in the meantime, bombard them with calls.
Maybe they've decided to end the acceptability of hellofax. WES is kuku always looking for new ways to frustrate applicants

Thanks, I am already making preparation to send via post, will also be persistently calling them to know exactly what is wrong.
When my school informed me that my Certificate is nowhere to be found, I insisted they send my transcript with my statement of Result but my request was denied as an insider informed me that the statement of Result and transcript is very much same document but different document name.

I'm suspecting that WES might be thinking that since the transcript and statement of Result are exactly the same then some thing must be wrong somewhere?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
majamisile:

I guessed right yipee smiley. See why they may want to overbill. Being a notary is not that easy be that o. I'm in Lagos ma'am, thanks a lot for the help. I definitely will be in your pm if I have any bottlenecks. Thanks alot ma'am.

No wahala

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mariesio:

Did you send the transcript via your school?

Thanks, Transcript was sent through my school, WES has acknowledged receipt and acceptance of transcript. it's only my statement of Result that is doing me strong thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
majamisile:

Apology accepted on behalf of all lawyers on the thread cool cool. They all have to look out for their own so I understand their stance. I guess @jjohndoe has said it all when he said the guy was being overzealous. The truth is that the questions were questions were way too much and even his asking what you want to use the money for dey somehow because that must have been clearly stated in the letter. E be like say na POF of family for 6 you go notarize so he just had to shake you up well well grin grin.

Thanks, Mi Lords. cheesy Exactly, the questions just made me a bit uncomfortable. But, it's all good jare. Hahaha. lipsrsealed After reading through what folks have said on here, I decided not to notarize the thing again.

Again, thanks everyone. Y'all are amazing!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bubblefairy:

Thanks, Transcript was sent through my school, WES has acknowledged receipt and acceptance of transcript. it's only my statement of Result that is doing me strong thing.

This is serious
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
COPR:

Make sure your WES Reference number is written on the documents.

Thanks, WES reference number and named boldly written in all caps on the document name and individual pages.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanPR: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
NameUserNo:
Hi, good day all.

Please at what stage will IRCC contact our employers or ex employers?

During eligibility check which is usually in the first 3 months. They rarely contact employers though, except you're a PNP applicant or there's something really fishy in your reference letter. Instead, an ADR or interview will be requested. The chance that IRCC call your employer is close to zero.

Also, it's exactly a week I did my biometrics, is it possible to know my Visa office now? If not, how long do I have to wait.

Yes. Your primary VO should be assigned by now, it's more than 30 days after AoR.

Lastly, how can somebody outside Canada call IRCC, at least just to know the stage at which my application is at the moment.

Call +16139444000, follow the voice prompt

Thanks all

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adeime: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
I’m thinking it could it be because you sent a statement of result instead of certificate, can someone who has successfully evaluated their statement of result confirm

Bubblefairy:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GloShare(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kuntos:
Pls my friend is in a dilemma, she applied to Manitoba, her cousin is her sponsor they called her sponsor 2weks ago from ircc he didn't pick up but they later called my friend to send all convincing document to be sure if truly they are blood related, after she sent all the document including throwback pictures of them together, they now called the sponsor again yesterday he didn't pick, the vo called my friend again yesterday that to ask why her sponsor was refusing to pick his phone and his email bounced back too that they don't usually call applicant, now the vo told my friend to give her sponsor his phone number to call him. The problem now is that my friend's cousin has refused to talk to her since yesterday it seems he is not willing to help her further. Pls in the event that he is not willing to call them to confirm their ties what will happen to my friend? It seems his mind has been poisoned by someone he wants to back out from helping her and they are very close that he released all his info at the beginning. Pls help find a solution. Thanks

Make him a financial offer. Let him feel like he's getting something back.
He will accept. Once you get what you need you move on. OYO.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Laurelgem: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bubblefairy:

I faxed the documents black and white in the initial stage (did the same for hubby), using hellofax, then did Black/White and colored using hellofax and Got free fax and got confirmation that fax was delivered

Sent them mails and got replies that they received my documents and it's under review, I don't understand what's happening

I don't think u're doing anything wrong. Same thing happened to me till I contacted them on twitter. You can try that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Darocksvip: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you so much. Thing is, i have done my transcript before, around this time last year. I've sent you a PM so we can connect and share tips/advice on the journey.
Brokenvessels:
Recently started my document evaluation with PEBC and I graduated from Unizik. PM me for the contact of the lady processing Uniziks pharmacy transcript. I take it that you have previously requested for your transcript from Agulu? If not the procedure will take weeks rather than days it took to send mine to Toronto.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Now that I am all caught up, i do like to just state something that could be of help to someone out there. Please try to tick all provinces as a potential settlement province if you haven't done that already on your EE profile especially if your CRS is a bit below current draws as it seems the latest style of provinces is to pick directly from the pool. We saw that with NOIs dished out by Alberta some weeks ago, Ontario some days ago and I just recently learnt that Nova Scotia did same for 'Early Child Educators' just yesterday. It is important to note that this has never been Nova Scotia's style as they previously operated the first come first served style. We don't know which province may decide to do that next and the NOC they might be interested in. I wish us all the best. Hope we all are enjoying the holiday?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kaylov12: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders, i really need clarifications on how to update my profile to spouse unaccompanied. I actually am on Crs of 449 with spouse but 461 without spouse. I changed the spouse accompanying answer of my profile to NO but no change in crs score. Although my spouse's info has disappeared, just my profile appearing. But the first page still shows transferable points from spouse.
Long and short, what have i done wrong? I hope i won't have to withdraw my current profile to start again? I have February profile creation date.
I NEED ANSWERS PLSSSSSS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 1Loop: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Richness1104 post=78996194][color=#770077]Yes please except Quebec that may not allow you because it requires French language as one of its prerequisite[/

Ok thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hayoakins(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
I used a statement of result, that can't be the issue. I think she needs to call them for clarification.

Adeime:
I’m thinking it could it be because you sent a statement of result instead of certificate, can someone who has successfully evaluated their statement of result confirm

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bubblefairy:

Thanks, I am already making preparation to send via post, will also be persistently calling them to know exactly what is wrong.
[b]When my school informed me that my Certificate is nowhere to be found, I insisted they send my transcript with my statement of Result but my request was denied as an insider informed me that the statement of Result and transcript is very much same document but different document name.[\b]

I'm suspecting that WES might be thinking that since the transcript and statement of Result are exactly the same then some thing must be wrong somewhere?

The problem is likely the document. Does the statement of result bear your grades for courses taken? If yes, WES won't accept it because the SoR and Transcript are deemed to be the same.

Is the school in question Mapoly? I was faced with a similar issue, so I had to wait till the school printed my ND certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by oxygen25: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Guys, I need your help. I and my wife have study and work visas respectively. We will be landing in Canada by August. We are in the pool with 445 points, if spouse is unaccompanying, point is 467 which is sufficient to get ITA tomorrow or anytime it comes. Of course, I can always sponsor my wife and boy later. Question is, what would anyone in here suggest we do?

Don't forget that we have temporary visas already, could be dangerous having my wife unaccompanying, since she already has a work permit.

Help my life, been on this Canada parole since last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.