Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048542 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
There is system maintenance today..so there is possibility of draw.
ednut1:
angry abeg let them do draw tomorrow o. Back to back

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dasizzling: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Amen ooo.. there is a system maintainance today, and that usually occur pre- draw or release of PPR most times

ednut1:
angry abeg let them do draw tomorrow o. Back to back

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tochai007(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2019
godG:

Apologies if my words come out as demeaning, brother.

Nonetheless, I still stand by my statement about the NP wanting to overbill me. And that, to me, makes him a shyster.

Why must he see the person who gave me the money before he tells me my bill?

Besides, why would anyone be asking who sent the money to me when everything is clearly stated in the document? Why would he be interested in what I want to use my money for? That's my business. Not his.

@godG
I understand where you are coming from sha.
However, I am not a lawyer but I know that NPs are meant to "attest authenticity of signature" with their red seal/ stamp. Which means that the document to be notarized has to be signed in his presence. But we know, this is Naija, people will hardly do what is expected of them; especially when money can be involved.

My point is, your actions might have also left the NP feeling that you are fraudulent because he is actually expected to see the person that gave you the gift deed sign the document.

So, try relax small undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by itamkate: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
gracechellar:

Check your email

I need help too with reading and writing, Pls let me know if there's a class to join

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Tochai007:

@godG
I understand where you are coming from sha.
However, I am not a lawyer but I know that NPs are meant to "attest authenticity of signature" with their red seal/ stamp. Which means that the document to be notarized has to be signed in his presence. But we know, this is Naija, people will hardly do what is expected of them; especially when money can be involved.

My point is, your actions might have also left the NP feeling that you are fraudulent because he is actually required to see the person that gave you the gift deed sign the document.

So, try relax small undecided undecided undecided

Brother, hahaha cheesy It's not that deep. It's fine. Maybe I got suspicious because of the questions. I have had to use notaries many times in the US, and those were even documents involving money. The experience with the guy is new to me.

But it's all good, people. Thanks for your insightful contributions.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Eid Mubarak to our Muslim faithfuls. May Almighty Allah accept our prayers and supplications. Ramadan Mubarak.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2019
godG:

I agree, ma'am. Maybe he was only trying to be diligent. Regardless, I still believe that he was a bit awkward or overzealous about it. Thanks for casting a broader light on this. Really appreciate.

No wahala
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayotami: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Darocksvip:
Greetings everyone.... I started from the first page and read all night cheesy to get to this last page and i can wait to share my good news. Please i need help with these e-fam
1) anyone did PEBC evaluation with work experience from NYSC and internship and partime locum jobs? Please could you share how you worked it out?
2) Also who has a reliable contact with UNIZIK transcript processing and verification.
3) Please i need help with things to read and know for IELTS so i go in and smash once....I'm pretty tight on budget
Thank you ❤

I assume you're preparing for PEP exam or results are not yet out. In that case, you'll need to get a statutory declaration that you're not currently licensed to practise and this'd serve as a replacement for letter of good standing. Also, u have seen people do this and got their ECA report.

I've attached a copy of what could be written on the affidavit. Number 1 should be your name and Number 2 probably your phone number

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayotami: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Darocksvip:
Thank you so much for this response...i wasn't expecting a quick response...truly NL is the best. I also wanted to know something. What date of licensure should i fill in the NAPRA gateway....my date of induction or the date i got my first permanent license? A lot of people here mostly have years of post nysc experience and I'm about to pass out from NYSC. This issue has been the delay behind my initiating the evaluation application. embarassed

The date on your provincial license which is the date of your induction

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
itamkate:

I need help too with reading and writing, Pls let me know if there's a class to join
Im only telling the person how to check pm. I also need help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bizzle2014(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Chidoo1234 post=78979475][/quote]

Hey bro I just sent u Pm on this... kindly respond.tanx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gec8: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Waiting to read your PPR stories oh. grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Jennypharb1:

It is the hunger in the land and our culture of bastardizing everything here that makes it possible for business centres to carry notary stamps and charge 200-500 per page. That is how even notary publics will come to mean nothing in this country in the next few years.
The quoted text made me laugh my ass out. It seems you are a lawyer o, you are so well grounded in this topic.
In other unrelated news, if you are indeed a lawyer e be like say na your Chamber go notarize all my documents for me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
majamisile:

The quoted text made me laugh my ass out. It seems you are a lawyer o, you are so well grounded in this topic.
In other unrelated news, if you are indeed a lawyer e be like say na your Chamber go notarize all my documents for me grin grin

Lol, my dear I no get money to pay all the bar dues for the last seven years so my papers never complete to apply. But if you're in Abuja, I get connect. You can hit me up

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Darocksvip: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2019
I already have a license unfortunately. Wish i knew the statutory declaration would work, i would have done the PEBC since January. Thanks you so much for your help.
ayotami:

I assume you're preparing for PEP exam or results are not yet out. In that case, you'll need to get a statutory declaration that you're not currently licensed to practise and this'd serve as a replacement for letter of good standing. Also, u have seen people do this and got their ECA report.

I've attached a copy of what could be written on the affidavit. Number 1 should be your name and Number 2 probably your phone number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by prettyamebo: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Goodday house. Happy hols. Please I saw a place where you can write IELTS exams for 68k. Is this genuine? I've only written with BC b4 and I learnt theirs is 75k now. Please who has written with this 68k people b4?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Darocksvip: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2019
Oh wow....i never knew and lots of people offline were confusing me to use my freshly gotten current practising license or better still practice for 3 or more years and renew the bloody thing before i run from this country grin...see all the information i lost because i followed a confused agent's advice.
THANK YOU once more for this fresh advice. You are a life saver. Please could we connect via mail or PM so we could share ideas and tips about and during the process. Thank you once more
ayotami:

The date on your provincial license which is the date of your induction

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2019
prettyamebo:
Goodday house. Happy hols. Please I saw a place where you can write IELTS exams for 68k. Is this genuine? I've only written with BC b4 and I learnt theirs is 75k now. Please who has written with this 68k people b4?

They are genuine and they are called MOD IDP; an IELTS exam body just like BC

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by prettyamebo: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2019
pyruvateluv:

They are genuine and they are called MOD IDP; an IELTS exam body just like BC

Ok thanks. Any idea where their exam holds? I.e venue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2019
prettyamebo:

You can see that here
https://ielts.ng/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rhemagrace(f): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Imsu has still not given me my certificate since March last year, in fact, someone had the guts to tell me that it got missing in the VC's office. I have a contact for transcript and verification but not for certificate collection.

Avidreader748:
Good morning guys.

Please I need a reliable contact for IMSU transcript and certificate collection(assuming is possible..said person cannot go in person because of location)

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chi194604: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Good day all. I have been following this thread since last year. Me and hubby entered the pool November last year and our CRS score was 411 because hubby's educational qualification and IELTS was very poor. I am preparing to do a masters to boost my score since i am the principal applicant. We just decided to be hopeful by remaining in the pool. But on the 1st of June this 2019, I got a mail from CIC saying I am not eligible for the Express Entry. Please does anyone know what could be the likely cause? And what do you advise? Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanPR: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2019
prettyamebo:

For mod IDP https://ielts.ng/amp/
For British Council https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/Default.aspx

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by titibaby: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2019
The thing about us is that we adjudge our fellow Nigerians guilty all the time because we are now conditioned not to trust ourselves. A Notary public should not certify a document without ascertaining the veracity of all the claims within the document as much as possible. In foreign countries ( or more specifically US), all the signatories to thedocument must appear in person before the NP.

Notarising a document without any efforts to confirm its authenticity is the fraudulent act and not the other way round.

godG:

Apologies if my words come out as demeaning, brother.

Nonetheless, I still stand by my statement about the NP wanting to overbill me. And that, to me, makes him a shyster.

Why must he see the person who gave me the money before he tells me my bill?

Besides, why would anyone be asking who sent the money to me when everything is clearly stated in the document? Why would he be interested in what I want to use my money for? That's my business. Not his.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2019
prettyamebo:
IDP ielts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanPR: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2019
tolfa:
There is system maintenance today..so there is possibility of draw.

It's just what it is, a system maintenance. Draw is highly unlikely this week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dedalove: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Happy Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims in the house. Is there any link where I can see templates of gift deeds and bank letter format for IRCC to help me with my POF? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bizzle2014(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
rhemagrace:
Imsu has still not given me my certificate since March last year, in fact, someone had the guts to tell me that it got missing in the VC's office. I have a contact for transcript and verification but not for certificate collection.

Hey I just sent you a pm because I need a reliable contact for that Imsu transcript and verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @Ifeoma77 don't goooooooooooooo cry cry cry

ladymarshall:
Lol. I wonder o. But she has paid her dues on this page. Sis been actively running things here for over a year. It's time to move on to greater things smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Totfulguy: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=chikcutie post=78487381][/quote]
Hi chikcutie, I have almost the same issue with you-DOB. I will appreciate if you can let me know how successful you've been so far. Unfortunately, error is both on my wife and mine-wife's age increased, mine reduced. Your feedback regarding what documents you attached when submitting will be very helpful. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by spinner500: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
This thread is fast degenerating. Let me reiterate that if we continue to tolerate all these simple questions whose answers are already embedded in page one here, we might not get anything meaningful from this thread again. It was @Ralphrulz who first made this observation here and it seems we are not taking steps to address this reality.

There is no how anybody would jump into this thread and understand its content without having a measurable grasp of the famous and loaded page one. How do we explain that people are asking if MOD IDP is a fraud? Meaning of WES? What is ITA? Haba!

While I appreciate the fact that we are all ready to help but let us make our job here simple.

This is just an advice.

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chidoo1234: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bizzle2014:

Hey bro I just sent u Pm on this... kindly respond.tanx
have responded

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.