Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058457 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Soo happy for you sis...Congrats wink

The rest of the journey will be smooth and speedy kiss

chicyclass:
My PPR JOURNEY PART 2 - IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men)

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella

Venorite and Yemblaze, God will do it for you guys too. kiss
For all those who are still in the struggle, never give up.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Chukwu daalu!! To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by slushy: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please I have a question. My school says they have sent the verification to WES since Friday but WES is yet to update my page and it is still on hold. Can I send them a message to ask if the verification has been provided? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Topsmamen:

Nice! Congrats Folasayogrin
linker cum decoder grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mstomie: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
please i need help in deciding which NOC code this role (cash officer) falls under. thanks in advance

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chidoo1234: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
slushy:
Please I have a question. My school says they have sent the verification to WES since Friday but WES is yet to update my page and it is still on hold. Can I send them a message to ask if the verification has been provided? Thanks
plead with the person to resend it again. it happened in my own
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hipstar2: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
So no draw today? Hmm. Was praying for my brothers n sisters in the 440 zone.

For those who have maxed out their CRS options and are still in zone 440, fret not! God has His way of showing up such that no one will take his glory! No one!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
firpemi:
When is the next draw please. Who can guess or permutate

My guesstimate is 457!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Your dose of patiencemycin will soon finish and you'll start a new dose of japamycine grin
In other news...i am good sis.

Adunnee:

Lol. I'm good sis. Waiting patiently for PPR. Patiencemycin is still working. How's your side?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Just take a chill pill and if you dont get any update, then you ll have to contact your school again because WES will not mind you ooo

slushy:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adeime: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
How old are you because I’m not sure your doing it right

lollmaolol:

I am single sir
estimated my IELTS, writing in August
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lollmaolol(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adeime:
How old are you because I’m not sure your doing it right

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
32 with a Masters should place you very well. What IELTS scores are you estimating with? Try using a minimum of 8777 (LRWS) for your estimates. This is the minimum score you should aim for when you take your test.

lollmaolol:

I am single sir
estimated my IELTS, writing in August

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lollmaolol(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
amaya21:
32 with a Masters should place you very well. What IELTS scores are you estimating with? Try using a minimum of 8777 (LRWS) for your estimates. This is the minimum score you should aim for when you take your test.

thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
majamisile:

I don't know if this will work but I will like someone else to confirm if it would as I feel pained this has been delaying you for a while. I have heard of people who get to send their correctly sealed transcript on behalf of the school and were instructed to use their school's address as sender's address instead of using their personal details so WES receives the envelope like it was sent directly from their school and I guess they were successful. You can also try this if you will get to courier the SOR to WES yourself as the school as refused. If the wait to get certificate won't take too long, I would advise this will be the best route. So sorry for the setback, you will eventually be fine.

Thanks a lot for this.
And to think I had no issue whatever with WAEC and transcript only for this SoR wahala.
I am making plans to go to school and try all means available to get my certificates or plead with them to send my SoR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Haysamo:

You should work on getting your certificate and fax it to WES
Yes sir/Ma, right on it. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
LecturerIFE:

Hellofax will do. That's what I used to send my certificate.
Thanks, I plan on doing just that. hope to get a positive result soonest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations oyasalof and all ielts acers.

Hakuna Matata

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol @Adunnee.I say amen to your prayers. My family of three must remain three till after landing oooooo. I don't have strength to start looking for extra 1m +. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Adunnee:

We family of four sef dey plan things cool Third child must not come in this country.

Congratulations Oyasalof. Wishing you success in Canada.

Sorry for the loss. May your friend's soul rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Eyah. I feel your pain. Had quite a similar experience with spouse's IELTS.

Congratulations! May the rest of the journey be easy for you

chicyclass:

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella cheesy

First attempt. 05/Jan/2019..BC
LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

I went to this exam with all excitement that we were about to enter the process. I never envisaged what was coming, only if we can see the future.

Second attempt 09/Feb/2019.. BC.

I practised soteey, I almost finished all the listening test on YouTube.

Hia!! It came out. embarassed
LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5
Remark unchanged... I na-anukwa!!

At this point, i lost confidence in myself. Just like what people say "I have never failed any exam in my life". Not just that I have never failed any exam until IELTS, I have never been an average student. With the help of my husband, I dusted myself and registered for another.

Third attempt.. 27/APRIL/2019..BC

A friend advised me to register with MOD. Stubborn me! I say na the same thing everywhere. A na-emenu!

This time, i practised only writing. I reached out to Wasseynewest and joined his group, the guy is a Saint, I must say. I learnt a lot from him.
I also reached out to Johnnybravo who was very busy with other candidates at the time. He had a session with me. He said that my writing was good to fetch me 7 at least. I said to myself "IELTS na me and you for one leg trouser". I must pass, Iwu!!

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8
I am still awaiting the remark ni! lipsrsealed

If you need that IDP material feel free to send me Pm. I will share because it worked for me.
NB.. It is IDP material so therefore write with MOD because I don't know if BC will follow same technique.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
yemblaze:
Your dose of patiencemycin will soon finish and you'll start a new dose of japamycine grin
In other news...i am good sis.

Mi o le wait mehn!

Wishing you success.

@Chicyclass, congratulations! May the rest of the journey be smooth. I wrote IELTS four times before scaling through. Listening was my own problem. To Jesus be my glory, it has ended in praise.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tekay: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats.
I also need it, I'll PM you right away.

chicyclass:

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella cheesy

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

I went to this exam with all excitement that we were about to enter the process. I never envisaged what was coming, only if we can see the future.

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

At this point, i lost confidence in myself. Just like what people say "I have never failed any exam in my life". Not just that I have never failed any exam until IELTS, I have never been an average student. With the help of my husband, I dusted myself and registered for another.

A friend advised me to register with MOD. Stubborn me! I say na the same thing everywhere. A na-emenu!

This time, i practised only writing. I reached out to Wasseynewest and joined his group, the guy is a Saint, I must say. I learnt a lot from him.
I also reached out to Johnnybravo who was very busy with other candidates at the time. He had a session with me. He said that my writing was good to fetch me 7 at least. I said to myself "IELTS na me and you for one leg trouser". I must pass, Iwu!!

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.
Infact, I felt worthless.
I cried eeeh. When I see sample writing on IELTS, I just wondered what I did wrong. I thought i had always written what could atleast fetch me 7.
Dusted myself the 3rd time, and quickly registered for another IELTS.

Fourth attempt.. 23rd May 2019

This time I registered with MOD.
A friend chatted me up one day that he had an IDP writing material. He said that he would share the material on one condition,that I must unlearn all the writing techniques or whatever I had learnt and study the 200 paged materials to the teeth. I agreed and promised too. After all, what did the ones I learnt fetch.
Na so I read this material bumper to bumper and line by line without thinking of Jay, Liz etc.
On the test day, I must say this was
one of most stressful days of my life. I had to take all the tests same day. I came out of the exam hall downcast and unfulfilled about my writing.I was just blabbering during my speaking test was supposed to be the next day. In my mind, I was planning on the next date to repeat the exam. I started practicing for writing since that day, I focused on Jay and was looking forward to 29th June to write another one because I was not giving up.

Today, I woke up early and broke down in tears cry. My husband consoled me soteey he tire. When it was 11am, I started purging and developed fever. I thought "My God, why have you forsaken me". Meanwhile, i
hadn't checked my result ooo.

At 12:20pm, Mbanu! Why am I doing this to myself ni!
Brethren!
I checked.. Lo and behold!

LRWS... 9,,8.5,,7,,7 grin

My people, I can't describe the joy. The purge stopped, the fever vanished.
Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like. lipsrsealed

If you need that IDP material feel free to send me Pm. I will share because it worked for me.
NB.. It is IDP material so therefore write with MOD because I don't know if BC will follow same technique.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayabemm16: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations! Pls i need the materials. Yemsy64 @yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

I followed the story and I read every comment and I know what I typed. His comment comes off as him saying Wes doesn’t accept fax generally anymore, he needs to be explicit so most people wouldn’t misunderstand what he put up there. So don’t conclude that I didn’t follow the story before commenting. I am only about him being explicit if he meant otherwise for easy understanding.

My apologies ma'am. On second look, I felt the way you felt too. He needed to have been explicit enough especially for people who don't try to catch up with the thread to know developing stories and just pick it up from the last page. My sincere apologies once again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mstomie:
please i need help in deciding which NOC code this role (cash officer) falls under. thanks in advance

Your JD shows you did some supervisory duties. Check NOC 6314.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adunnee:
Mi o le wait mehn!

Wishing you success.

@Chicyclass, congratulations! May the rest of the journey be smooth. I wrote IELTS four times before scaling through. Listening was my own problem. To Jesus be my glory, it has ended in praise.

Congrats @chicyclass.

@Adunnee: Lol@the bolded. You and that guy ehn grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tymix1: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2019
candyce:
If you use your bsc in finance degree during registration for Cima, you will be given exemption on ba1 to 3. Ba4 alone cannot qualify you for 2 or more certificate. So oga/madam use your waec/neco to register for cima without exemption to yield 2 or more certificate. Hope you understand my point.

Thanks for clarifying. I contacted CIMA, and ran through my degree with them. I was told that I have full exemption for all four papers of the certificate, and a further two exemptions on the next stage after the BA papers. I was also told that I only had to do one of the BA papers (of my choice) to get the certificate. I can also waive all exemptions if I choose to.

I’ve heard of a success story of someone applying their exemptions for ACCA here. Please do you know anyone who only did Ba4, got the CIMA certificate, and did not get the desired evaluation from WES? Looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hurricanesgrace: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2019
chicyclass:

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.
I cried eeeh. When I see sample writing on IELTS, I just wondered what I did wrong. I thought i had always written what could atleast fetch me 7.

A friend chatted me up one day that he had an IDP writing material. He said that he would share the material on one condition,that I must unlearn all the writing techniques or whatever I had learnt and study the 200 paged materials to the teeth. I agreed and promised too. After all, what did the ones I learnt fetch.
Na so I read this material bumper to bumper and line by line without thinking of Jay, Liz etc.
one of most stressful days of my life. I had to take all the tests same day. I came out of the exam hall downcast and unfulfilled about my writing.I was just blabbering during my speaking test was supposed to be the next day. In my mind, I was planning on the next date to repeat the exam. I started practicing for writing since that day, I focused on Jay and was looking forward to 29th June to write another one because I was not giving up.

Today, I woke up early and broke down in tears cry. My husband consoled me soteey he tire. When it was 11am, I started purging and developed fever. I thought "My God, why have you forsaken me". Meanwhile, i

Brethren!

Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like. lipsrsealed

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

Please I need the materials. I just sent you a PM. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Prettiepearlz:
I followed the story and I read every comment and I know what I typed. His comment comes off as him saying Wes doesn’t accept fax generally anymore, he needs to be explicit so most people wouldn’t misunderstand what he put up there. So don’t conclude that I didn’t follow the story before commenting. I am only about him being explicit if he meant otherwise for easy understanding.

He wasn't specific enough as his comment implied that WES does not accept fax. A newcomer who reads that will assume WES does not accept fax at all. What he meant to say is that WES expects your school to send your transcripts directly to them and not via fax.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GBSS: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2019
slushy:
Please, which University is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GBSS: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Please does anyone have a contact in UI for WES verification? Please help a brother. WES has sent the docs but no actions yet. I need the contacts like asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by prettyamebo: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2019
chicyclass:

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.

Brethren!

The feeling eeh! Chaii!

Pls i am interested in that material. I just sent a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kysa(f): 2:38am On Jun 06, 2019
chicyclass:

LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8

So Sad.

Brethren!

The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Congratulations!!! Please I need orobedos@gmail.com
Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.