Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052519 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Family of 7?

Maybe VO is in doubt of something.

I used to think family is faster.

Hello House,

I called inspector Moshood and he said he is not available on saturdays for processing of PCC.
Please what can i do as work wont let me get out during the week and its only saturdays i have available.
is there any other police officer i can contact?

please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scbhoviv: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please how do I call AVO. Can i get their number please and can I be added to AVO whatsapp group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations dear.
What a relief!
Oya dive into the pool! grin

captainhoo:
Halleluyah eh Halleluyah oh
It’s the sound of victory
Let the sound of rejoicing fill this place

Sibe Olorun dara, b’otiwu k’ori ooo idamu aye le po , sugbon sibe Olorun dara

It’s IELTS breakthrough

1st attempt (LRWS)-BC- 7.5 8 6.5 7.5
2nd attempt (LRWS)-IDP- 8 8.5 6.5 7.5
3rd attempt (LRWS)-BC- 8 9 6.5 7
4th attempt (LRWS)-IDP- 9 8.5 6.5 7
5th attempt (LRWS)-IDP-9 9 7 7.5

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
mcstan18:

The boded isn't an option. I'm also glad you never did

Nice one brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jazzy(f): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dont give up hope,its around the corner God willing, Meanwhile start packing your things gradually, especially if your medicals is nearing its expiration (except its already passed). As others have suggested, perhaps you can contact Accra VO. It is well. We look forward to your testimony
XOXO

Scbhoviv:
Hello house. Plz I am not understanding this wait any longer. I'm AOR July 29 2018. Was told earlier in January that my file was waiting for final approval. That everything has been passed. I have been waiting and praying. Ordered gems and everything looks fine. So I called again yesterday and was told my file has been transferred to Accra visa office on the 30th of May. Ikeagwugonumu. I have run thru my application a thousand and one time in my head and I can't think of anything I did wrong in my application. Hubby says it's because we are a large family(7) but I don't think so..... Sorry for this my story. I just feel like ranting and there is no other place to do it than here.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin

Una should form caucus to help each other.
Yesterday, someone beside me was practising IELTS. Immediately I came in, he close laptop.
He get paper where he was writing the listening answers.
Funny thing is that I knew the particular Cambridge listening he is practising from his answers. grin grin

happyme31:
Now I see why the CRS score is this high.
I just found out that 80% if not more of my colleagues are on this journey.
Imagine my shock today hearing one of them discussing her IELTS score on the phone.
Meanwhile yesterday, another was at it, taking about her result not caring who listened. Two others are writing next month.
I used to do my thing discreetly not knowing everyone was on this journey . We could already start holding meetings..

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by keylaz: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pls @wasseynewest kindly add me to your WhatsApp group, here is my WhatsApp number 08037260895

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fidesa:

Hello House,

I called inspector Moshood and he said he is not available on saturdays for processing of PCC.
Please what can i do as work wont let me get out during the week and its only saturdays i have available.
is there any other police officer i can contact?

please help.

Try Inspector Ibrahim Wale 08034169100

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ope27: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good day house..i am new here and have read fron the ist page.. and need help with Noc code. My duties are below
Examine income ledgers to ensure accuracy of entries.
Develop effective systems and processes for accurate computation of income generated on card transactions.
Conduct process audit as per ISO guidelines and ensure compliance of same.
Daily Preparation and reconciliation of internal ledgers proof.
Monitor offshore accounts for adequate funding in lieu of obligation
Daily settlement and reconciliation of MasterCard, VISA card & InterSwitch bill payment transactions across channels

Reconciliation of dispute transactions
Reconciliation of interbank transfers riding on Interswitch platform
Oversee preparation of monthly financial, regulatory and Unit progress reports and provide recommendations for improvements to journal entries.

Design process and on-board reconciliation of transactions on new payment platforms.
Ensure all compliance operating procedures and payment industry trends are communicated in a timely manner to improve performance and mitigate associated risks
Attend to enquiries.
I am not sure if i should go with 1331, 1112 and 1111
Please assist. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scbhoviv: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
My medical was passed in August 21st so I guess it expires then. I really pray it's around the corner and I don't have to wait another 10 months.

Dont give up hope,its around the corner God willing, Meanwhile start packing your things gradually, especially if your medicals is nearing its expiration (except its already passed). As others have suggested, perhaps you can contact Accra VO. It is well. We look forward to your testimony
XOXO

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations.
It has ended in praise.

flgd:
Here is to share my IELTS testimony and thank some of the special people who assisted me...
The June 1st MOD test was my eight attempt, having done four PBT and three CBT with BC. My issue was always writing which never changed from 6.5 all through.
I contacted @wasseynest, @fidelism and @johnnybravo to assist in writing..... These are all excellent people and I am indebted to them all. I was able to merge all their teachings with the grace of God to get the following scores L8, R9, W7.5, S8
Sitting on 453 now and praying for scores to reduce...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sorry dear.

Your PPR is here.
Just be packing your load small small.

Scbhoviv:
Hello house. Plz I am not understanding this wait any longer. I'm AOR July 29 2018. Was told earlier in January that my file was waiting for final approval. That everything has been passed. I have been waiting and praying. Ordered gems and everything looks fine. So I called again yesterday and was told my file has been transferred to Accra visa office on the 30th of May. Ikeagwugonumu. I have run thru my application a thousand and one time in my head and I can't think of anything I did wrong in my application. Hubby says it's because we are a large family(7) but I don't think so..... Sorry for this my story. I just feel like ranting and there is no other place to do it than here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scbhoviv: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=Scandinavian02 post=79325355]

Family of 7?

Maybe VO is in doubt of something.

I used to think family is faster.

I used to think so too. And if they are in doubt of something 10 months is long enough to let me know na. Abi?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kentz3: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
captainhoo:
It’s the sound of victory
Let the sound of rejoicing fill this place

Sibe Olorun dara, b’otiwu k’ori ooo idamu aye le po , sugbon sibe Olorun dara

It’s IELTS breakthrough

1st attempt (LRWS)-BC- 7.5 8 6.5 7.5
2nd attempt (LRWS)-IDP- 8 8.5 6.5 7.5
3rd attempt (LRWS)-BC- 8 9 6.5 7
4th attempt (LRWS)-IDP- 9 8.5 6.5 7
5th attempt (LRWS)-IDP-9 9 7 7.5

Thanks to everyone that has helped me on this journey at one point or the other. Ladymarshal, Johnnybravo, wasseynewest, online tutors, telegram groups etc. thank you for your tips, materials, essay corrections and support. Waiting for EOR on the 3rd and 4th attempt.

I don’t have much tip different to what has been shared and said many times. I used only Cambridge materials for my reading, listening. Used Jay’s PPF method for speaking part 2. The two times I used Simon’s method for speaking, I had 7. I decided to return to my method for the last attempt – I answer the questions directly first, then talk around my response to have something to say till my time is up. For my last attempt, I used wasseynewest writing method.

A word to those still trying to cross this hurdle. Never give up, it’s easier said than done right? After you must have felt sad/cried over that result and the sadness is over, pick up that PC, prepare more and re-register. When there is life, there is hope. A big thank you to my sweetheart for his encouragement during those trying times. Like he always say ‘’ despite this result, thank God that you are alive, you have the fund and you are healthy to write the exam, thank God that you even have a chance at this Canada PR program’’.

Re-prepare, re-write and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!

I can imagine how much joy PPR clinchers feel. I'm so happy right now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by okokobiokoman: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
PPR LOADING........

Scbhoviv:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gracemama:
Hello people,

Kindly assist with the appropriate NOC Code......

I was thinking its NoC 1223 but i want to be sure. pls help

1223 looks good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Konook: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
DonTee07:

Send me a PM...will send the nos across.

Hi Dontee,

Please I'm still waiting for the uniport transcript Contact. Sent you pm but u offline.

Kindly help send to me. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ope27:
Good day house..i am new here and have read fron the ist page.. and need help with Noc code. My duties are below
Examine income ledgers to ensure accuracy of entries.
Develop effective systems and processes for accurate computation of income generated on card transactions.
I am not sure if i should go with 1331, 1112 and 1111
Please assist. Thanks

I would go with 1111.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
you be effico.
twale for you

chicyclass:
grin grin

Una should form caucus to help each other.
Yesterday, someone beside me was practising IELTS. Immediately I came in, he close laptop.
He get paper where he was writing the listening answers.
Funny thing is that I knew the particular Cambridge listening he is practising from his answers. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by fadeofresh(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hi @johnnybravo1990,

Please how can i be part of your IELTS whatsapp group.
especially for writing, I can't seem to break free of 6.5

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sandsone198: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
sandsone198:
Hello all, been following this thread for a while now. Is there anyone here who has ICAN and is currently doing CIMA global? Kindly reply, i just want to make some enquiries. Also can i claim two or more certificates with WES using my BSc and CITN?

Also i heard there's a CIMA whatsapp group. Just wondering if i could join.

Just want to thank God. Received ielts result today L8 R9 W7 S7.5 and this is my first time writing ielts general, wrote the academic last year and passed that one as well. Funny thing is that i think i read for like 3 weeks. Next up WES assessment. Someone please answer my query ooo. Tell me how to go about CIMA or add me to the group. Thanks all.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gen76: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fidesa:

Hello House,

please i have a friend who has evaluated credentials and gotten other requires documents, but the problem is with her IELTS.

She has written 4 times and the particular issue is with writing, she just got 6 in writing while the LRS is 8,8,7.5. Now i understand the unprofessionalism of BC.
if she gets 7 in writing her CRS will stand at 462 which is super great.
Frustration is almost killing her and she has given up on retaking the IELTS due to funds and the stress of the job.
please what else can she explore at this point cz shes tired. Is PNP possible?... her degree is in banking and she has accounting experience.

someone please help here.

OOOOOOOOM!
This one dragged me out of my shell!
Infact I feel like starting an "OPERATION QUIT DASHING BC/MOD IDP YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY".

Okay, take a deep breath, calm down and type what you want to type! (Calms self down!)

First of all, shout out to @Johnnybravo, @wasseynewest, @Topsmamen and all the great people who have been helpful on this thread. Na trailer una dey use pack rewards o. God bless you all!

So I've been reading about folks taking IELTS 4/5/6/...8 times with this tight economy?!
Haba! E good for our eye so?!
If we start pooling the money our fellow Nigerians have pumped into IELTS it will reach POF o!

On a serious note now, I'd like to note a few observations I've made so far as the possible causes of this trend:

1. BC/MOD IDP is both an examining body and a business venture, don't be deceived, they love your money! So they won't go easy on you.

2. Most of the people on this journey are super busy with work, with little or no time to prepare for exams.

3. Failure to reach the required score in one or two modules ignites a "spiritual" desire to quickly take another one and prove that you're not a failure without adequate preparation.

4. We read IELTS, ITA, PPR and even LANDING GISTS and are eager to get to where others got to within a minute without realising that Rome was not built in a day.

5. Fear of Failure. Chai! Fear is wicked!

6. ETC.

NB: If anyone knows any more possible causes, kindly add it to the list as one of the keys to solving a problem is the identification of the causes.

Here are the possible solutions that might be of help (I'm sorry I'm not sharing IELTS tips o, them plenty online).
1. Take time to PREPARE OOOOOOOOOOO!!! We know you know English but humble yourself and take time to know it "IELTStically". I feel every prospective test taker should be prepped enough to know their weak points and improve on them even before the first attempt, unless it was done years ago. While you prepare for your test, do other things like your ECA evaluation, getting your documents together, researching for more info.
YOU DON'T WANT TO DASH THEM YOUR MONEY DO
YOU?!

2. I say eat, sleep, breathe, think, work, walk English the IELTS way before your exams. Get yourself speaking buddies, writing buddies, clean your ears to be used to hearing and deciphering correct info quickly, practice reading exercises like you're playing a game.
ONCE AGAIN, NOTE YOUR WEAK POINTS AND IMPROVE ON THEM!
SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY IF YOU NOTICE NO IMPROVEMENT, DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF! WE ALL NEED HELP IN THIS LIFE!

3. You are your best examiner, unless you lie to yourself. If you're satisfied with your preparation, meet one of our gurus here to finalize, trust me, you'd make it easier for them to coach you when you have prepared well. Then go and conquer!
The confidence wey you get from your preparation will knock out any fear of failure.

4. My brother, my sister, life na turn by turn. One step at a time, one day at a time. All of us go reash where we dey go.
If you hurry too much, you go fall. If you take time calculate your moves wella, even if you fall, you go stand stronger and better!

5. Lastly, pray to your God to bless your efforts, He rewards good works.

6. AOB (Hehehe...)

Please elders of our land, add your input.
I know say we don overflog this issue but e never still die!

Together we win!

I AM "APOLOGETICALLY" SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.
(kikikiki)

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Scbhoviv:
My medical was passed in August 21st so I guess it expires then. I really pray it's around the corner and I don't have to wait another 10 months.

XOXO

Does medical expire on the anniversary of when it was done or passed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onchekpa: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
My people, abeg make una help me beg Mr Bashiru (0803 370 6107) to verify my NTI (Teachers institute certificate) it's been 10weeks now... just to send an email to WES o. I have called, sent sms weekly, pleaded, even offered to pay anything. He speaks nicely and promises to do it then doesn't. Why does he want to hinder my progress na? I've been on Wes since October last year, that's 8months, all other documents evaluated except his. I don't know what to do anymore.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scbhoviv: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Don't know. My medical was done July 26th and passed August 21st.
quote author=Scandinavian02 post=79327952]

Does medical expire on the anniversary of when it was done or passed?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Time for my testimony (IELTS)

Its been a long time coming. I have been following this thread since part 1 when i was in the UK for my masters. I could have attempted to write the exam there but my procastination got the better of me. I kept pushing it till i landed in Naija in November 2016.

On my arrival, i fortunately got a great job earning quite a huge sum of money so i relegated ielts and canadian dream behind. However, fast forward to 2018 around April. I noticed most of my family friends and people i knew were vamoosing to Canada. I picked interest and paid 40k for 6 weeks tutorials, registered for june 2nd exam with BC. I thought that, isnt it the same English i spoke and wrote in the UK? Result came out and i scored LRWS 7.5, 7, 6.0, 6.5. Wow, i was dismayed and embarrased. Ielts humbled me but their humbling wasnt just once.

I practiced for my second attempt immediately my 1st results were released, i made sure i gave myself 3-4 months gap to prepare properly. Then i heard about IDP , some people told me idp was lenient and i should give it a try. I registered for october 23 exams with idp, results came out and i noticed where my problem was. (Writing). LRWS 9, 7, 6.5, 7.5. I thought i did well in the writing to deserve at least a 7 so i applied for EOR same day. I transferred 46k to IDP and after 3 weeks the results came back unchanged. I was annoyed with myself.

I wanted to apply immediately for the next exam around december but due to christmas festivities and the lack of preparation..i decides to tally and register for my 3rd attempt february 9th with IDP. I prepared only for writing, i never practiced LRW, i used all materials i could see ranging from Liz, Jay, Chris, Ryan, Ieltsbbuddy, ieltsonline. I prayed and fasted for weeks prior and after my exams, i told God that if this didmt work for me this time, i would pass my next attempt. I must say st joseph of Cupertino was my daily prayer. Result came out and still writing was my nightmare LRWS 8, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5.

I was depressed for the first time in my life, everything annoyed me, i couldnt even eat for almost a week. Then i remembered that i told God to make it happem for me in my next trial. I immediately got to work, this time i focused my attention on just a website and i recommend it to ieltstakers. For me she did justice to writing. Her name is Shelly, her website is myieltsclassroom. She broke every inch of the writing down. My friend subscribed for her monthly paid videos and she was magnanimous enough to give me her log in details which i watched, downloaded and followed it religiously to the latter. I never forgot God, i prayed but didnt fast. I made it a duty to pray 3ce a day even at midnight. I registered for june 1st 2019 with IDP, focused only on writing again. I though that listening and reading was easy. Result came out today and to the glory of God i aced my ielts on my 4th attempt. One full year of practice and trial. LRWS 8.5, 9.0, 7.5, 7.0.

My ielts jourmey officially comes to an end. Thank God. I want to tell everyone not to give up. Please dont forget God in your studies. Pray and practice and remain confident in your ability. To be honest, in my 4th attempt i spent 50 minutes on my task 2 infact i asked for extra sheet and filled everything to the last line. I was wondering if i was writing jargons cos i know people were saying you should make your essay short and coincise. My task 1 was rushed, i practically wrote what waa coming from my head and didnt plan. Finally, to all the catholics ielts takers, and of course, christians as a whole. Pray to God and read St Joseph of Cupertino.

Abridged version: (LRWS)

June 2nd 2018 BC: 7.5, 7, 6.0, 6.5
October 23rd 2018 IDP: 9, 7, 6.5, 7.5
February 9th 2019 IDP: 8, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5
June 1st 2019 IDP: 8.5, 9, 7.5, 7

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
fadeofresh:
Hi @johnnybravo1990,

Please how can i be part of your IELTS whatsapp group.
especially for writing, I can't seem to break free of 6.5

Thanks in advance!

I don’t have a WhatsApp group. I coach one-on-one. A fee may apply. Hit me up at religionnascam@outlook.com .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Does medical expire on the anniversary of when it was done or passed?

When its done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Apitch(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pharmacists in the house please explain how you did your ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BornToSucced(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Time for my testimony (IELTS)

Its been a long time coming. I have been following this thread since part 1 when i was in the UK for my masters. I could have attempted to write the exam there but my procastination got the better of me. I kept pushing it till i landed in Naija in November 2016.

On my arrival, i fortunately got a great job earning quite a huge sum of money so i relegated ielts and canadian dream behind. However, fast forward to 2018 around April. I noticed most of my family friends and people i knew were vamoosing to Canada. I picked interest and paid 40k for 6 weeks tutorials, registered for june 2nd exam with BC. I thought that, isnt it the same English i spoke and wrote in the UK? Result came out and i scored LRWS 7.5, 7, 6.0, 6.5. Wow, i was dismayed and embarrased. Ielts humbled me but their humbling wasnt just once.

I practiced for my second attempt immediately my 1st results were released, i made sure i gave myself 3-4 months gap to prepare properly. Then i heard about IDP , some people told me idp was lenient and i should give it a try. I registered for october 23 exams with idp, results came out and i noticed where my problem was. (Writing). LRWS 9, 7, 6.5, 7.5. I thought i did well in the writing to deserve at least a 7 so i applied for EOR same day. I transferred 46k to IDP and after 3 weeks the results came back unchanged. I was annoyed with myself.

I wanted to apply immediately for the next exam around december but due to christmas festivities and the lack of preparation..i decides to tally and register for my 3rd attempt february 9th with IDP. I prepared only for writing, i never practiced LRW, i used all materials i could see ranging from Liz, Jay, Chris, Ryan, Ieltsbbuddy, ieltsonline. I prayed and fasted for weeks prior and after my exams, i told God that if this didmt work for me this time, i would pass my next attempt. I must say st joseph of Cupertino was my daily prayer. Result came out and still writing was my nightmare LRWS 8, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5.

I was depressed for the first time in my life, everything annoyed me, i couldnt even eat for almost a week. Then i remembered that i told God to make it happem for me in my next trial. I immediately got to work, this time i focused my attention on just a website and i recommend it to ieltstakers. For me she did justice to writing. Her name is Shelly, her website is myieltsclassroom. She broke every inch of the writing down. My friend subscribed for her monthly paid videos and she was magnanimous enough to give me her log in details which i watched, downloaded and followed it religiously to the latter. I never forgot God, i prayed but didnt fast. I made it a duty to pray 3ce a day even at midnight. I registered for june 1st 2019 with IDP, focused only on writing again. I though that listening and reading was easy. Result came out today and to the glory of God i aced my ielts on my 4th attempt. One full year of practice and trial. LRWS 8.5, 9.0, 7.5, 7.0.

My ielts jourmey officially comes to an end. Thank God. I want to tell everyone not to give up. Please dont forget God in your studies. Pray and practice and remain confident in your ability. To be honest, in my 4th attempt i spent 30 minutes on my task 2 infact i asked for extra sheet and filled everything to the last line. I was wondering if i was writing jargons cos i know people were saying you should make your essay short and coincise. My task 1 was rushed, i practically wrote what waa coming from my head and didnt plan. Finally, to all the catholics ielts takers, and of course, christians as a whole. Pray to God and read St Joseph of Cupertino.

Abridged version: (LRWS)

June 2nd 2018 BC: 7.5, 7, 6.0, 6.5
October 23rd 2018 IDP: 9, 7, 6.5, 7.5
February 9th 2019 IDP: 8, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5
June 1st 2019 IDP: 8.5, 9, 7.5, 7

Congrats! I wrote the same exam with MOD same date. LRWS - 6,6.5,6,7.5.
I feel so ashame even though i didnt prepare for the exaam. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Adunnee:

Yes sir. 75k *4 + 15k remark. Personal testimony!

It ended in praise sha.

Don't fret. Some people made it at one sitting, some 2, 3,4,....10

Run your race...it is well.

and some 11, some 32 times grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.